Beyhadh

Kushal Tandon interview link, is Kushal messing with us?

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
http://sabrasradio.com/listen-back-player/?song=7070

I wanted this to be an unconventional story!
He said when beyhadh ends you all will know no one would want a girl like maya...
he said he doesn't want a lover like Maya
Don't think he clearly said "Maya is negative"
He said He will like to do a role like Maya...
but he said that the script keeps changing according to the storyline and demand. At first they were going to have double role with the characters, but that changed... so he is saying that the script keeps changing...

Btw I have a high doubt that Kushal is messing with us by repeatedly saying Maya is negative... maybe he wants to shift our focus from the real villain, and at the end we will all be shocked
Kushal is telling us something so predictable, but I don't think beyhadh's storyline is this easy to crack 😆 😉 Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
If Maya is negative, then no matter what her secret is, it makes me kind of lose interest in the plot and storyline. We are not seeing negative leads for the first time. That show Ek Haseena Thi, for example, had a negative lead also.
I was following this show closely primarily because I thought Maya had shades of grey.
ishakumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

If Maya is negative, then no matter what her secret is, it makes me kind of lose interest in the plot and storyline. We are not seeing negative leads for the first time. That show Ek Haseena Thi, for example, had a negative lead also.

I was following this show closely primarily because I thought Maya had shades of grey.

I'm kind of disheartened now...
I thought for the first time we were going to see a realistic character on tv
Guess not
But as he said
The script keeps changing according to demand so you never know 😆Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ishakumar

I'm kind of disheartened now...
I thought for the first time we were going to see a realistic character on tv
Guess not
But as he said
The script keeps changing according to demand so you never know 😆

Fingers crossed! Really not interested in an evil Maya. ðŸ¥±
ishakumar thumbnail

Fingers crossed! Really not interested in an evil Maya.🥱

Me neither!
An negative Maya is something so predictable!
They should've done something new with her character!
To be honest I would rather have her have some severe mental illness rather than being plain out negative
If it's a love story I would've like some transition in her character...
but guess the story is going the gone girl way and I'm really not interested
So I guess I will bid adieu to you all
Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ek hasina thi's lead was not negative, she had a conscious and only did what she did to avenge her sister's rape. only way anti-heroines are accepted are if they do something for the greater good. whereas maya does things to secure herself and her mother, she can qualify as a negative lead if writers want her that way. 

otherwise, I have completely lost interest if for the next 200 episodes I have to see maya become a villain and saanjh protected arjun from the evil witch. it is like a classier version of ekta kapoor's kavach.
This content was originally posted by: pomegranate

ek hasina thi's lead was not negative, she had a conscious and only did what she did to avenge her sister's rape. only way anti-heroines are accepted are if they do something for the greater good. whereas maya does things to secure herself and her mother, she can qualify as a negative lead if writers want her that way. 

otherwise, I have completely lost interest if for the next 200 episodes I have to see maya become a villain and saanjh protected arjun from the evil witch. it is like a classier version of ekta kapoor's kavach.

Yeah.
I am talking about the male lead Shaurya, not the female lead.
Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pomegranate

I'm not interested either!
Totally not worth it! I wanted to see a love story between the two
And how Maya's goes through a transition.
Not some cliche girl fighting for her love trying to save him from an evil witch
If you look at it from the typical Indian soap opera point of view, Saanjh is the modern version of the sweetie bahu and Maya is the vamp, if we go according to the white and black characters we usually see. ðŸ˜† Edited by DriftInfinitely - 7 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail

If you look at it from the typical Indian soap opera point of view, Saanjh is the modern version of the sweetie bahu and Maya is the vamp, if we go according the white and black characters.😆

I just completely lost interest in the show

Jenny said Maya is grey and now Kushal is implying that Maya is negative
Seriously don't know what to believe
I bet it's going the gone girl way
You guys continue watching
I'm not watching this show anymore
Will come here from time to time to get the latest gossip
Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago