Kushal Tandon interview link, is Kushal messing with us? - Page 5

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by rose.three

Isha🤗
Yeah muje bhi wahi lagra...how can he reveal the main point now itself...its bit strange...
accha hoga agar kushal hum sabko sach mein confuse karvara ho...

Abb dekehnge kya hoga...What Cvs are going to show us ...lets wait n watch...

Yea don't worry I think he is just trying to mess with us
There is no way in hell he would reveal so much about the most loved character like that!
Nooo this is what I don't like about TV shows! "It all depends on the demand"
What demand? Can't they have a predecided well written concrete Script? I hate it when the show's script changes especially when lead jodi changes. From the initial promos they did hint us that ArYa were the lead jodi.

I am honestly very Upset now by hearing such words from Kushal. :|
Originally posted by ishakumar

Yea even I'm sad but at the same time I don't think Kushal would give away such a crucial part of the main character away so easily...
i think he is messing with us. He can't just offer us the story on a plate like that, am sure there is more to it ;) I think he is trying to shift our attention from the real villain

Exactly isha and the questuin was would he like to have a girl like maya?so he was answering like question in relation to his personal life and obviously no one would want smone like maya in rwal life but that doesn't mwan maya is negative..she may do bad things dye to her insecurities and all but she can't cross her limits..im sure the actual villain is smone else and also cvs has seen the craze for arya from fans.. so they can't separate them..Isha please dnt quit watching this show..let's be positive
I think this isn't true. Remember how they said Arjun is going to be with Some other girl (not Maya)and Sanjh will get married - none of that has happened
Negative? But how negative?
If she's negative for no reason, then there is a loophole in their show but if she's negative by circumstances, then it's fine,

We all knew from the way beginning that Maya was negative. They said it over and over again. Even JW confirmed it that she's playing a dark character.

So I guess this confirms Arjun-Saanjh in the end?

It could also mean that since Maya is very complex and complicated character with so much of Insecurities and her fiercefull Possessive side is not something that every person can deal with. 

So maybe in terms of Maya's Possessiveness and Insecurities Kushal said that he wishes no guy should get a girl like Maya. Because afterall it will be a challenge for Arjun to deal with Maya and pass his "Agni Pariksha" test, his Love Test.

And had Kushal said yes he wishes Maya like Gf then it would indirectly also mean that he wishing for a girl who is so broken and had such a painful disturbing and abusive past. So that's why I guess Kushal said No. 

Edited by sumz_d - 7 years ago