Ishqbaaaz

Fire in the mountain!! Run run run....

aprilsunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi to all!!!
I hope every body has gotten over yesterday's distasteful episode???
Because I have come again and am going to ask a few questions which I have been breaking my head on. (Now a days, I seem to be asking question a lot to all my fellow IBians). Sorry guys but I did not understand something here.

1. What was the need for Shivaay to force Anika to do the Lori puja with him?
Since the marriage many rasms have taken place. Shivaay has been shown objecting to all those rasams. When  ever dadi brought a new rasam, Shivaays first reaction was a 'NO' to it. Then it was upon dadi's insistence that he reluctantly agreed. The round round indian bread wali rasam, Rudi forced upon him and tricked them into doing it. The ring dhoondho rasam also was done reluctantly. He was also not very happy with the first rasoi.
I did not see any reluctance in Shivaay for this Lori thing. Why?

2. Why did Shivaay say that 'Option to ek he hai?'  Kyu Shivaay Kuy? When he actually had a choice. Shivaay you should have done it with Tia because:
a) Her mother was breathing down your neck and you could have blamed it on blackmail (did u not anger her further by choosing Anika over Tia especially when she was all decked up and ready... you completely ignored her)
b) It was done in public eye (have you forgotten that Tia is your wife where public is concerned. Chaddha cancelled last minute ... what if the had not)
c) It would have saved us to see you force your will on Anika.

3. He said that he is doing all this for Om?
Pray tell me any body... how? How does forcing, manhandling and hurting Anika that too to force her to sit with him for puja going to help Om and his situation? 
On the contrary it has angered Mrs K even further.
 If he would have forced her out of OM, I can understand, because he is killing 2 birds in 1 stone: Keeping Mr K happy by kicking Anika out of his life and OM and Keeping Anika safe. 

4. My most favorite question (s): 
What next? 
He gets shot!!! But the bullet was for Anika... how does the story progress?
What will change in Shivika now post Shivay realizing that Anika is a target. Anika's biggest fear, insecurity and trauma has come true: All close to her leave her. How will she react : will she leave OM now with Pinky giving her the final nudge with her nasty statements?...Will there be a separation? 
I feel like everything is going in circles , we are going in circle... back to 30th November (pre wedding and wedding day)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niti_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I feel IB is in huge mess. and with DBO going on air within fortnight i am too confused as to how are they going to progress with the Whole story. 

There are so many tracks which need closure...
1. Tia pregnancy & marriage track
2. Kapoors track as a whole
3. Svetlana - Tej track
4. Svetlana molestation track
5. RumYa marriage secret
6.OM - Prinku - ACP sister accident track
7.PriVeer track
8. Prinku MMS 
9.ShiVika track (divorce, marriage, few MU's)
10. Anika back story
11. Saumya back story
12. Tej - Shakti evil deeds done 20 yrs back
13. Gayatri - Roop track

And we are close to 200 episodes (193 epi to be precise) & there is not a single revealation. 

Honestly Tia is getting on my nerves... atleast she needs to be exposed. 

& with DBO , OmRu story will proceed but there too we will be having one more negative entry of Sushmita Mukherjee.

And going by GK's past records, (QH- it went from gr8 story potential to huge disaster), i am afraid of IB.

I just hope she manages IB & DBO well.
aprilsunrise thumbnail
Just to make my point on choice:
He looked happy about the rasam

Niti_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aprilsunrise

Hi to all!!!

I hope every body has gotten over yesterday's distasteful episode???
Because I have come again and am going to ask a few questions which I have been breaking my head on. (Now a days, I seem to be asking question a lot to all my fellow IBians). Sorry guys but I did not understand something here.

1. What was the need for Shivaay to force Anika to do the Lori puja with him?
Since the marriage many rasms have taken place. Shivaay has been shown objecting to all those rasams. When  ever dadi brought a new rasam, Shivaays first reaction was a 'NO' to it. Then it was upon dadi's insistence that he reluctantly agreed. The round round indian bread wali rasam, Rudi forced upon him and tricked them into doing it. The ring dhoondho rasam also was done reluctantly. He was also not very happy with the first rasoi.
I did not see any reluctance in Shivaay for this Lori thing. Why?

post ONS MU clearance & Tia pregnancy drama... Shivaay has started accepting Anika as his wife. Another could be his way of apologizing  for not supporting & trusting Sahil & Anika early in the day.

2. Why did Shivaay say that 'Option to ek he hai?'  Kyu Shivaay Kuy? When he actually had a choice. Shivaay you should have done it with Tia because:
a) Her mother was breathing down your neck and you could have blamed it on blackmail (did u not anger her further by choosing Anika over Tia especially when she was all decked up and ready... you completely ignored her)
b) It was done in public eye (have you forgotten that Tia is your wife where public is concerned. Chaddha cancelled last minute ... what if the had not)
c) It would have saved us to see you force your will on Anika.

3. He said that he is doing all this for Om?
Pray tell me any body... how? How does forcing, manhandling and hurting Anika that too to force her to sit with him for puja going to help Om and his situation? 
On the contrary it has angered Mrs K even further.
 If he would have forced her out of OM, I can understand, because he is killing 2 birds in 1 stone: Keeping Mr K happy by kicking Anika out of his life and OM and Keeping Anika safe. 

for 2 & 3 Q. - 100% Agree... Looks like SSO has become Ghajini (amnesia). His actions lacks any strategy (would have made sense if there was any planning). He is at conflict. He wants to be with Anika every moment & with her somehow he forgets all his worries.. may be even OM's Illegitimate issue. he remembers only when Kapoor senior is in front of his eyes.

4. My most favorite question (s): 
What next? 
He gets shot!!! But the bullet was for Anika... how does the story progress?
What will change in Shivika now post Shivay realizing that Anika is a target. Anika's biggest fear, insecurity and trauma has come true: All close to her leave her. How will she react : will she leave OM now with Pinky giving her the final nudge with her nasty statements?...Will there be a separation? 
I feel like everything is going in circles , we are going in circle... back to 30th November (pre wedding and wedding day)

Will have to wait & watch how GK plans to take story forward. But i am really sick of NB track. its not going anywhere. There are just attacks taking place. Nothing from Shivika OmRu side. They seem to forget everything until next attack takes place - no excitement. 

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel this is a sane post after yesterday's epi. Thank you for this 😳

Sharing from another post, where I posted it earlier. ðŸ˜› 

Today's epi was bakwas! Shivay monologue couldn't melt my heart. Today Shivay's Tadi looked so lame. Expected more disgust from Anika. How can he go away justifying by just a monologue after playing with her emotions. When Shivay will get hurt, Pinky will sure shoot fire ! I hope when again he returns to his, "Main hoon na, sab samhal loonga, Tumhe chot to nahi lagi, Dard hoga" avatar, then I want Anika to laugh at him and say, "Ab kitni jaldi flip honeka irada hain?" Is not first then Anika should be in same position in his priority list where OmRu is. I can't see this girl like this... And what was Sahil doing? I'm not liking his equation with Shivay, he forgot his didi's pain looking at SSO's lame majboori? Not done. n Shivay only knows manhandling Anika? Chi... Thora sa flinch bhi nai thi face pe Anika ko dard dete waqt. And the most unfortunate thing is after getting shot to save Anika, he will be all free from his misdeeds. Anika will forgive him like always. Honestly speaking any courageous, honest guy would try to save the victim if he sees someone pointing gun towards her, because he has chances to save the girl and himself both. So, from me, no credit to SSO for doing that. 
SSO would have done the same..it's nothing like that, that he took the bullet himself...he just went to save annika and got hit accidentally...any other good willed couragious man would have done the same. Any good loyal security guy could have done the same for his Boss. SSO is a kind of man who thinks it's his duty to keep people safe, so he would have done it for any other person. After that what? Gul n Co. will glorify SSO ðŸ˜†, even Anika will forgive him in matter of fact. ðŸ˜† 
aprilsunrise thumbnail
You know what Anika should have done yesterday when SSO asked her 'yum tayyar nahi hui?"
She should have said "pichle kuch dino se main aapse acche se baat kar rahi hoon, blush karne lagi hoon, to aap is shadi ko seriously lene lag gaye? Husbund ban baithe ho mere, nahi karungi lori ki puja aapke saath." ðŸ˜‰

Billu would have fainted.😆😆