Pakistani Serials

Which actress(es) is currently showing most potential or credibility?

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Right now, Who do you believe are the actresses with the most potential or have yet to establish credibility. 
*the ones whose dramas are currently  or have recently aired and are not that well known/ relatively new. ( Ayesha Khan, Aiza Khan, Saba Qamar, Mahira Khan, Mehwish Hayat, Sanam Saeed, etc are already established )

Personally, I think Sarah Khan and Kubra Khan show a lot of potential plus they do a variety of roles. As well as Zarnish Khan and Iqra Aziz although I don't think they pick good scripts.

There's also Hareem Farooqi, Naveen Waqar, Rabab Hashim,Armeena Khan, Hira Mani,Yumna Zaidi, Sadia Khan, Sonia Mishal, Iqra Aziz, Aiman Khan, among many others.

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post. 
I too think that Kubra Khan and Sarah Khan show a lot of potential. They are my favorites. 

I am surprised that you put Naveen's name here. coz I thought that she's an established actress already. 

Areej Fatima too deserves to be mentioned here. she is a natural actress.πŸ˜ƒ

Iqra Aziz is good too , I love her in Choti Si Zindagi. 

How about Maya Ali and Sajal Ali ? Personally I didn't watch any of their shows..but I wonder if they have to be named here!
Edited by awida - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Nice post. 

I too think that Kubra Khan and Sarah Khan show a lot of potential. They are my favorites. 

I am surprised that you put Naveen's name here. coz I thought that she's an established actress already. 

Areej Fatima too deserves to be mentioned here. she is a natural actress.πŸ˜ƒ

Iqra Aziz is good too , I love her in Choti Si Zindagi. 

How about Maya Ali and Sajal Ali ? Personally I didn't watch any of their shows..but I wonder if they have to be named here!

Yeah, I was confused about naveen too, but I hadn't seen her since humsafar and now she's doing 2+ shows, so i added her. 

I thought areej was established πŸ˜†

Maya Ali and sajal ali, people know them they aren't "new"..so i didn;t add them. but yeah. good actress but i feel like they do a lot of masloom characters so i don't watch their shows πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SADIA AND ARMEENA ARE SHEER TORTURE 

STOP CASTING THEM IN ALL THE BIG SHOWS PLZ 

among the newcomers I love HAREEM SARAH KHAN 

areej sumbul r not new but I love them 

Good to see naveen finally getting her due 

Aiman khan acting is also very natural 
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana javed, ushna shah, mansha pasha, Aleezay Rasool
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Irfana15

Sana javed, ushna shah, mansha pasha, Aleezay Rasool

ooh, i forgot about them πŸ˜†
Mansha Pasha i thought was established. the way she acted in mera naam yousuf hai was phenomenal...

I can't stand ushna shah πŸ˜† her voice annoys me...although I watched her old shows, so i can't tell if she grew as an actor. 

Sana Javed does masloom sad roles...so I don't think there's a variety in her acting, so you can't judge her potential...maybe if she gets better scripts and roles, she can expand boundaries as an actress. 

A lot of actresses are typecasted despite having lots of potential. I feel like that's happened to Aiza khan, Sana Javed, even Ushna shah

What drama's has aleezay been in recently?
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: _Tabs_

ooh, i forgot about them πŸ˜†

Mansha Pasha i thought was established. the way she acted in mera naam yousuf hai was phenomenal...

I can't stand ushna shah πŸ˜† her voice annoys me...although I watched her old shows, so i can't tell if she grew as an actor. 

Sana Javed does masloom sad roles...so I don't think there's a variety in her acting, so you can't judge her potential...maybe if she gets better scripts and roles, she can expand boundaries as an actress. 

A lot of actresses are typecasted despite having lots of potential. I feel like that's happened to Aiza khan, Sana Javed, even Ushna shah

What drama's has aleezay been in recently?

She's in A Plus show :Parsai , giving tough time to FQ, who plays negative role. I just love her as Nabiha. For me women impowerment isn't just about women having freedom to do what they want..but it is also about women standing on their feet , and fight the world alone without giving up. This show might not be gr8. in fact it is depressing to see Nabiha's suffer. but it sends a good message.πŸ˜ƒ
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana Javed does masloom sad roles...so I don't think there's a variety in her acting, so you can't judge her potential...maybe if she gets better scripts and roles, she can expand boundaries as an actress.[/DIV]

[DIV]
well both ushna n sana have played grey characters 2 that 2 very well ushna was gud in ruksar n piya mann bhaye n sana in mana ka gharana n zara yaad kar but yea they dont get these types of roles a lot
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@awida. Oh okay, I  started watching pakistani dramas recently, so i don't know all the actors and actresses. I might check out Parsai, i think I saw the promos

@Irfana

I didn't watch any of those, so yeah, I am not able to see the growth in their development as actresses. Although I have heard good things about mana ka gharana. Would you recommend it?
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sanam Jung,Sarah Khan and Kubra Khan❀️