Ghulam

26th January 2017 Written Update || Mission khatam! Mera kaam khatam!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ghulam Episode 9 - 26th January 2017 Written Update #2 ..Violetta..

PRECAP / PREVIOUS EPISODE - Wednesday:

Veer forcefully marries Shivani. Shivani falls on top of Rangeela.

Episode:

The Episode starts with everyone watching shivani and rangeela. Rangeela looks somehow scared and immediately gets up. Shivani has tears in her eyes, she doesn't feel well and touches her head all the time. Rangeela immediately runs to Veer and says "Malik, I saved the girl. I didn't let anything happen to her." Sarkar shouts at his son.. Veer's mother asks him to stop and reminds him that he is his son. Veer's mother asks the girls to take Shivani to Veer's room. They take her out of there and Veer watches them without even blinking his eyes once.

Gulguli (Veer's mother) enters Zaakir's room. Zaakir asks if such a wedding happened before.. She says "No." He says "It's just your and Sarkar's fault. You both are making his all wishes truth." Maldawali enters the rooms. Gulguli leaves from there. Zaakir asks her "Why are you making such face? I am sure you have got nice clothes for the wedding of Veer". She says "I am the eldest daughter in law but I never got the eldest / biggest stuff here. You know why? Because in this house, nobody is taking you as the eldest." Zaakir gets angry on her but she says "Don't show frustration, your frustration may behrampur need, but not your wife." Zaakir turns around. She continues "first do give me the peace of being a woman.." Zaakir looks like he gets irritated.

Shivani is in Veer's room. She looks around and everything she sees is Veer's pictures! She prays to god and says "You saved me from the marriage by making me faint. The marriage didn't happen, I need to get out of this house." She goes to the door and tries to open it but in vain. She continues "He is not my husband. I didn't marry him, I won't stay here with him." She cries but then she hears foot steps coming closer. Rangeela opens the door. Shivani gets happy seeing him and asks "Please save me.. please take me away from this place. I am your wife. My mom always told me that none of the marriages can be forcefully done. I didn't take *phere* with him.." And then she tries to leave but he stops her and doesn't let her go. She says "I am begging you.. please help me and take me away from here.." But then Veer gives his entry by singing his "My heart is beating" song.. 😆 but then he sees Rangeela in the room and gets confused. He asks Rangeela "Why is she crying?" Rangeela lies "She cries because she wants the room decorated." Veer smiles and says "ohh... obviously.. she is right.." Shivani gets shocked.. Veer asks Rangeela to decorate the room for their honeymoon. Both are in shock. Shivani cries.

Rangeela goes to his place. The babhi tells him that she would have left this place but can not because she is married to him. She shows the guy. She says that it was wrong what he did to that girl. He says that it was just a game he played, it wasn't real. But then she says "it's been only a game when both are playing." one of the guys takes the name of Veer and then Rangeela points at him by saying "you can say everything to me, but don't ever take him in between .. got that! It was my mission. Mission complete.. work complete!"

Gulguli is sitting on a chair has a whiteboard standing there behind her. She teaches Shivani how the girls are in Behrampur. She first asks her to write husband and god. She writes it on board but then she tells her to write husband bigger. Shivani writes it bigger. Gulguli tells her that husband is more important than god and that's why she wrote it bigger on the board. And then she says that it's enough class for today she was about to go but then stopped. She asks her "Did you want to say something?" She nods. Gulguli tells her "Ok.. go on." She asks her "Can I meet him?" She smiles and says "Him? but Veer went out". Shivani says "No.. not him.. Him I married." Gulguli gets angry and grabs her wrists and says "you are married to Veer! And then one you were talking about it our *Ghulaam*..  from now on you are going to call him *Oye Rangeela* got it??! You are his Malkin, got that? ok.. write Rangeela!" Shivani refuces but she forces her to write. Shivani writes Rangeela. She tells her to write *is a Ghulaam*.. Shivani starts cries and refuces to do it.. but Gulguli takes her hand and makes her write that on the board. Shivani keeps on crying. Someone called Gulguli out. so she left from there. Shivani kept on crying.

In the morning. Shivani has still the bracelet with Veer's name on her shoulder. She takes it off and throws it on the floor. Rangeela enters the room. Without saying anything he goes to the board. Shivani says "I have to talk to you. Why have played with me?" Rangeela notices the bracelet on the floor and takes it. Shivani keeps on saying "Why have you took me here? Answer me! Say something!" Rangeela is busy with puttig the bracelet on her arm again.. Shivani refuces and says "Why did you do this to me? You can be a Ghulaam. You can take your Malik as your God.. but what about me? I married to yu. God will never forgive you for this whatever you did to me. This is my duty that I can not hate you. However you like to be.. you are my husband. However you did bad to me, I could never think bad about you. What do I have to do now? Where do I have to go now?" Rangeela ignores her and takes an eraser.. and erasers all the parts except this part *Rangeela - is a Ghulaam*. Shivani cries seeing that. Rangeela turns around and looks at her. But then Shivani wakes up . It was all her dream.

NEXT EPISODE / PRECAP / Friday:

Sarkar gives a gun to Shivani and tells her to hold it good and shoot. Shivani is scared and refuces but Veer shouts *Shoot*.. Shivani shoots and then immediately closes her ears.. Everybody laugh at her.

Please leave a like and comment!

I am sooo sorry for late Written Update,

firstly, I live abroad, so time difference.. and then I need to download the Episode and watch it and write it, everything takes time. But I hope you don't mind.

-- Violetta.
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for the update.