Fan Fictions

SS : Tempting The Beast

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Prologue

I shouldn't be here. I should be in my room, snuggle up in warmth of my blanket and watching a Rom-com movie with a large tub of ice cream, but there was nothing I could do except sit ideally in the living area of the house, dress up like a pretty doll and watch my mother as she took my life's biggest decision without consulting me for once. My marriage's decision. I hated her at the moment. She'd always done that to me, Controlled my life like I'm a puppet in her hands. I want to be free. I want to run away. I have lived twenty years of life doing what my mother had told me, but I couldn't do this. The decision of my marriage is supposed to be mine. I should be the one to decide whom I wanna get marry.

Run, baby. Run.

My conscious mind suggested, and I agreed.

The first chance I get, I'm going to run away. In search of my freedom. I'm tired of my mother's controlling ways.

"I think, November 3 will be perfect for the wedding." My mother's chirpy yet cultured voice rang in my ear. I look over at my mother and the man my mother chose for me, to marry. Like hell I am gonna marry him.

I gazed at my mother, who looked happy with the alliance. I scoffed at that. I knew the marriage with the rich man seated across her, was to expand her business and I hate that she is using her own daughter for her benefits. What kind of mother does that?

"That's fine with me." I heard another voice, it was manly and strong, belonged to my supposedly forced fiance. My gaze traveled over his lean body. He had chosen to dress in a navy blue colored three piece suit with light blue colored buttoned up shirt and gray tie. He was handsome, but that wasn't enough to accept him as my life-partner.

I want to choose my partner. And I will.

"I'll leave you both alone, Have a talk and get to know each other a bit." My mother's enthusiasm filled voice boomed through the living area of her house. I watched her as she rose from her seat and walked away, leaving me alone with the man I barely know and had no intention of making an effort to know him either.

"Hello, Tanya." He cleared his throat and greeted me.

"Hello, Nate." I greeted him back, my voice was deadpan. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. Silence settled between us and I made no attempt to break it.

"Before we get married, I wanna clear a few things." He spoke after some five minutes or so. His voice was serious and rough. Not something I'm fan of.

"Shoot."

"I have a girlfriend and I am gonna keep her, even after we get married. I am being honest with you, So I don't want any drama later." I wasn't shocked hearing  him. I mean, The whole world know, Nate Steele is dating supermodel, Natasha Russo. I even remember reading seeing an article about them this morning before my mother rudely barged into my room and told me to get ready.

"Anything else?" I was uninterested to know anything else about him or his rules, still for the sake of formality, I asked him. It wasn't like I am really going to get married to him.

"I'm surprised you are alright with this." He look at me, bemused.

"It's not like I have any other option. I'll learn to adjust with it." I faked an innocent look and was pretty sure, I did a great job. He look convinced. Such a fool he is!

"But may I ask, Why do you wanna marry me out of all the girls out there who'd die to marry you?" I questioned him, my voice was low and smooth.

"That's not important for you to know." Nate replied, arrogantly. bas***d!

A large amount of anger consumed by me, but I controlled myself, somehow. I couldn't afford to lose my temper and ruin the plan I have formed up in my mind. A plan to lead me to my freedom.

"I'll take your leave now. I have a meeting to attend." He spoke after stealing a glance at his wristwatch. He got up from his place to leave, and I have never been so thankful to anyone before.

I rose from my seat and watched with relief as he strode out of the house.

"f**k you, Nate Steele." I cursed him aloud once he was gone. I could finally take breathe. His presence was suffocating me. Never been one to fan of controlling, dominating people, I hate him.

Quickly taking out my cell phone from my pocket, I punched my best friend, Jake's number. Only he can help me to get out of the mess my mother had created for me.

Do leave your feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue :)
Superb :)
Continue soon :)
jaganpreet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear
awsm start hope to read abt ur other stories as well soon
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue. Please continue soon.
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
xctd to read further..:)
cntnu soon
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
interesting start.
continue soon.
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
please send pm also
waiting for your other updates also
please update soon
Kusum_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Quite interesting prologue...
Do continue soon nd plzzz update ur other unfinished stories also... Eager to read their's new part!!!!!!!!!
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interestong prolouge
plz update soon
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept 
Exited to read more 
Continue sooon