Broken Mirror-Love That Make You INSANE-Pt 8/CS-Pg 44/49, 1/6/2017

Posted: 7 years ago

(Reposted)

I totally lost the previous track 🤢so pardon me because I really couldn't continue more...and here is the new so read and tell how's it ? 😛

Geet : Maan I Love You ...Please you can't do this to me , I beg you ...Maannn
holding his collar in her tight fist jerking him continuous where he is only smirking. Hold her both hands that is on his collar jerk her from him pushed her away

Maan : Let's go sweetheart
wounded his hand in her skinny waist he turned to leave her broken

Geet : No I won't let you go away from me...DO YOU GET THAT...specially with thai Bit***

Next moment she holds her one cheek where Masn slapped her hard almost showing her star's in daytimes .

Maan : Dare you utter any word against her , you bloody bit***...you just fu*** w*** who is always make herself ready for any man who wants to fu*** with

Pushed her roughly on the road itself he is leaving with his Girlfriend

Geet : I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU MAAN SINGH KHURANA, I WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR RUINING MY LIFE... REMEMBER THAT
screaming top of her lungs angrily wiped her tears

But he careless leaving her all broken after using her like a tissue paper. Enjoying his sex life with his Girlfriend or say Girlfriends

Khurana Construction

Umm umm...Maan...slow baby
kept moaning one girl where he is thrusting in her hard and hard, whenever he remember her face he turn more wild than before he is in his private cabin that was soundproof so no-one aware of this what happened in their boss MSK 's cabin...he is like a terror for his office everyone fear him like he is some of DEVIL IN DISGUISE...and indeed it's true he is really a SHREWD MONSTROUS DEVIL who never ever think before broke anyone into pieces...giving her final thrust almost making her numb on her legs he started wearing his dresses, suddenly his phone started ringing, his eyes turn red like a volcano after picked up that call and rushed out from KC

Geet : Leave me you b****...I gonna kill you with my bare hands...I said let go of me you monster

She is screaming from his shoulder where he is carrying her in his shoulder like a sake bag , she kept hitting him on his back but it's not affecting him

Entering in his den he throw her on his king size bed , approaching towards her with opening his shirt buttons looking at her with his anger filled eyes where desire also could be seen

Maan : It's long time I showed you in your place...you did a grave mistake bloody b****

She flinch with his words

Geet : Don't you dare you b****Maan Singh Khurana, you are just a f**** b ****...who can't handle his ma**** always want a w**** just for satisfied his m****...I'm not you bed warmer like your bit****Sameera Khanna
she is uttering whatever come on her mouth in anger not aware what will happen with her after this ...he is already seething in his anger and her words make it more worse than before ,heard this so much cursing he attacked her like a angry and hungry animal just want to showing where is her place...just want to tear her apart more...

Struggling hard under his devilish arms but still it's no use

Maan : How dare you try to mess with my life now I will show you where is your place

Tearing her kurti , she kept hitting his board chest then hands but it's seems nothing use , after sometime their all clothes scattered on the floor everything is teard , she cries, cursing him ,atlast begging him to leave her but seems he turn to deaf or animal ,with powerful thrust he entered his hardness in her almost make her shriek with pain ,kept thrusting on her touching her deep , almost her soul make her flinch, it's now 20 minutes still he is not leaving ,her whole body turn numb with his continuous thrusting and devilish torture, any moment she will be faint still his anger on high, he just wants to break her apart so he is doing...

~~~~~~~~~

Hello Girls did you noticed one thing I make actually hard and strong Geet not scared Geet , right ...it's my first attempt for this strong Geet (hayy I'm so dreamy ) she actually stand front of THE GREAT MSK ...🤗

INDEX BELOW

Edited by MGMahika - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

The cruel maan
Hope geet will make him repent
Congrats for  new  story ,  waiting  for  update 
nice geet not show hr weakness to him 
he try to break hr 
Thanks for the pm and reposting it dear 😊 I knew it maan will never change and he doing all this just to take revenge from geet. But I loved this strong geet who fights with maan and shows him, what he is, like no other can do that is why he gets angry and can't bare her boldness but on the other side he is somewhere very much attracted to her also. Eagerly waiting to see who will win in the end, because I know it will surely be only geet 😛 eagerly waiting for more. Please continue it and do send me the pm when you update it 😛
Nice concept...
Would lovely seeing a tough Geet...
Really nice and interesting update now update next part soon
Omg maan is devil here.  First he ditched geet and then went away with his new girl friend.  Maan raped geet because he was angry  he is behaving like a monster.  Waiting for next dear
Congo dear
Wilb waiting for next