Making of Star SBAS What Kamya Punjabi Said about Her and Karan Video

Posted: 7 years ago
N dats wat was mrs patel tweet abt
Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

N dats wat was mrs patel tweet abt
WU plz??
I am disappointed at BMTD girls. They made too much publicity out of a breakup. It takes two to tango, same goes for relationship complications as well. Not every relationship works out, only a few do. Get over of making publicity out of personal relations...  Edited by jaya321 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by jaya321

I am disappointed at BMTD girls. They made too much publicity out of a breakup. It takes two to tango, same goes for relationship complications as well. Not every relationship works out, only a few do. Get over of making publicity out of personal relations... 

U r ryt... But i guess  kpunjabi  nei kiya utha publisize mrs patel ne kar diya... 
Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

U r ryt... But i guess  kpunjabi  nei kiya utha publisize mrs patel ne kar diya... 
kuch toh jawab ayega hi...insan hai akhir...
She's missing BCL drama I suppose ðŸ˜†  so silly ðŸ˜†
lol that guy got over it long back then why are the two ladies indulging so much??
The female KP will spend her entire life in the memory of KP ðŸ˜†
Spare the guy ...get some self respect Miss.KP 

Looks like nidhi's role is inspired by Miss KP😆
Edited by sarsyed - 7 years ago
Originally posted by sarsyed

The female KP will spend her entire life in the memory of KP ðŸ˜†
Spare the guy ...get some self respect Miss.KP 

Looks like nidhi's role is inspired by Miss KP😆

M tly sry dat m ranting here... But its vry easy 2 mock sum1 lyk u said... 

But d ppl who cum across dis kind of situation  ask dem hw it feels... 

My female frn hv gone through d same phase... D boy whom c was dating was planning a future got married 2 sum1 else... 

He is vry much happy wid his new lyf.. But my frn c is still in so much of depression... Its been 3yrs...but still c is not kk... Her family did everything but of no use... 

So plz think twice b4 writing  such things yr.. U dont knw d mental  state of dat prsn... 

I knw i dont knw abt dis matter who was ryt who was wrng n all... M neither  supporting ny1... 

But as i have seen my close one in dat place so i knw dat every1 cant deal wid all dis thing in d same way... 

Sum easily  let it go n move on wid lyf but sum are still stuck der.. No matter how much dey try det r still stuck der..