BigB Jaya living separately, Ash-Jaya dont get along, says Amar Singh

Pineapple87 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/371275/big-b-and-jaya-have-been-living-separately-i-am-not-responsible-problems

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Some people were claiming not too  long ago that Rekha is still a part of AB's life. ðŸ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! Sara pole khol diya. 
NeemKaP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they indeed are living separately, more power to Jaya. That woman deserves some peaceful time away from him. Amat Singh is a bottom feeder through n through. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Amar Singh is such a bloody little bitch!!! But loool. Not like any of this is news.

Wonder if he'll soon reveal how Sr-Rekha are still on & she is the Mastani in his life. Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya and Ash, Jaya-AB  were looking happy in last award show
This political guy likes gossip looks like😆
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Coming from Amar Singh who was once so close to the Bachchans, I don't doubt his revelations at all. More power to Jaya for moving out for the sake of her sanity & peace. I really want to know about Big B & Rekha though. Anyone has any authentic news on whether they're still together?
And what does Rekha do.. like how does she earn a living? I only see her appearances on award shows all decked up.
Edited by AyeChavanni - 7 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Amar Singh is such a bloody little bitch!!! But loool. Not like any of this is news.

Wonder if he'll soon reveal how Sr-Rekha are still on & she is the Mastani in his life.

I remember you had said this earlier too. 
Big B is losing it...anyone seen his tweets?
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
Resident_Evil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Array bhai why are some people mad? They were jumping with joy when Karan Johar was pol kholing. Amar Singh is acting like politicians ka Karan Johar so whats there to be mad about?
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Misleading headline. This is what he exactly said.

"People blame me for every possible rift in the country. When the Ambanis split, they projected me as the person who created the Mahabharat between them. It wasn't me. People have said the same about me and the Bachchans. But even before I met Amitabh Bachchan, he and Jaya Bachchan were living separately. One of them was living in Pratiksha and the other lives in his other bungalow Janak. There were also speculations about a problem between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Jaya. I am not responsible for that."

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/amitabh-and-jaya-bachchan-were-living-separately-amar-singh-claims-in-a-shocking-statement/