Jack-Tiger :KWK-5: DT Tiger Wants to Kiss DP, JS & TS loves Kangan

Posted: 7 years ago
After a rather interesting and unique show with Priyanka Chopra, Karan Johar will host the father-son duo of Jackie and Tiger Shroff next. And as we all know, celebs make a lot of shocking revelations on Koffee with Karan. Jackie and Tiger are no different and they will also open up about a lot of stuff that you might never have imagined. Yes, the show will be filled with lots of masti and bonding. But the highlights of the show would be Tiger Shroff opening up about his crush on Shraddha Kapoor and Jackie Shroff making his fascinations for Madhuri Dixit quite clear.

In the latest promo, we see Karan asking Tiger about the number of girlfriends that he had in college. The actor reveals that he had none, but adds, "I used to have a lot of crushes. I used to have a crush on Shraddha Kapoor too." Well, you must be wondering if he followed it up and asked her out, right? KJo asks him the same question, but father Jackie interrupts him says, "No, no, no."

After Tiger's surprising revelation, Jackie's fascination for Madhuri Dixit came out in the open. The veteran star has worked with Madhuri in quite a few movies, but never did we think he would be so fascinated with her. When Karan asked him who was the woman who broke a lot of hearts when she got married, Jackie confessed it was Madhuri. When the host asked him who was the sexy siren of Bollywood, Jackie again answered, "It's always been Madhuri." He took the actress' name for a few more answers, clearly making his point, right? Anyway, check out the latest promo right here:[

Apart from that we see Tiger revealing that he would never discuss about sex with his father coz it would not only be embarrassing but also coz his advice would be extra adventurous! Well, looks like we have a cracker of an episode coming up next Sunday! Are you guys excited? Share with us your thoughts in the comments section below!
Edited by awesomegurti - 7 years ago
Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff will not take sex advice from Jackie Shroff

After Priyanka Chopra, it is time for father-son duo Tiger Shroff and Jackie Shroff to make an appearance together on 'Koffee With Karan'. The two will be seen spilling beans on love, life, career and much more.
In the new teaser, Karan asks about Tiger's girlfriends throughout college and he replies that he has had a lot of crushes but no girlfriend.

Daddy Jackie though stole the show by being badass as always. When KJo asked about the woman who stole his heart and the girl next door, Jackie just had one answer- Madhuri Dixit.

When asked Tiger about what advice will be take from Jackie - sex, relationship and diplomacy, shy Tiger said definitely sex.

Well, this dynamic father-son duo will surely stir some coffee beans in the next episode.
Edited by awesomegurti - 7 years ago
Actor Tiger Shroff will be gracing the 'Koffee With Karan' couch with his father and Bollywood veteran Jackie Shroff in the next episode of the popular TV chat show.

In the teaser released online, Tiger Shroff and Jackie Shroff are seen at their candid best!

When Karan Johar asked Tiger Shroff on what he would never take advice on from his dad Jackie Shroff -- sex, relationships or diplomacy -- the 'Heropanti' actor said, "Sex."

Tiger Shroff said that it would be so embarrassing and that he fears his father would get 'extra adventurous' with his advice!

Tiger Shroff also admitted to having had a crush on his 'Baaghi' co-star Shraddha Kapoor.

That's not all. Jackie Shroff's fascination with Bollywood's 'dhak dhak' girl Madhuri Dixit was quite apparent in the teaser.
I like tiger so might watch it for him.
PS when I read Jackie in the header I thought why Jackie Fernndez was reappearing on the show ðŸ˜†
^^ letter limit that's y short cuts 😡 😆 Edited by awesomegurti - 7 years ago
Ye shradha pe sab ko kyun crush hota hai:/
For a second I thought Jacqui fernandes is back on KWK
I am looking forward to this one . Jaggu dada was such an underrated actor . His looks and style is ah-mazing !!
It was fun the way Jackie Shroff had Madhuri as the answer for everything ðŸ˜ƒ