I hope no third angle with new girl

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I hope this new girl doesn't create problems. What if she lies that she is pregnant to try and trap Dev into marrying her? I know this is cliche EK type twist but is there a chance this might happen? Devakshi is doomed for me if this happens
Originally posted by Sky21

I hope this new girl doesn't create problems. What if she lies that she is pregnant to try and trap Dev into marrying her? I know this is cliche EK type twist but is there a chance this might happen? Devakshi is doomed for me if this happens

ary jab dev ne uske sath kuch kiya hi nahi toh preg kaise hogyi..😲 dev babu sirf chit chat wale casual relation me hain..dekha nahi kal kaise dor hat dor hat kar rahe thy chipko ko😆 ladke ke dilo dimagh pe to sona ka rona laga howa hai ab tak...sex kahan se karega..😆

relex aisi gatiya story cvs nahi dekhaeingye..its totally crap..is se acha hai show hi khatam kardo
Edited by M.soni - 7 years ago
dont wry dear 
it wont happen

U know what if they want to introduce third angle they will give hints in sbas type program. Plus they will take dome known face for such pivotal role. So chill
Originally posted by Sky21

Well if CVs take the EKs route then I did go and watch the real EKs serial than a proxy one!! Which means I will use my remote and get back to watching friends , or Bella and the bulldogs , Romedy now movies or Disney movies ..😉
Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 7 years ago
Yaar yeh aisi-waisi assumptions mat kro khud se!😕
This is the last thing that could happen in Krpkab!
Itna dumb mat smjho yaar Cvs ko!
Trust them a li'l bit ...atleast for the sake of initial 100 episodes!
This is surely not gonna happen in the show!
Positive socho!
Positive hi hoga!😉
I don't think this track should happen becoz- 
People will bail out on the show
Focus will shift to unnecessary drama with no focus on devakshi and soha relationship
Shruti scene is stretched becoz I feel makers want to prove a point or unravel something through it
Prominent actress would have been chosen for such a role 
Fact remains that it is not explicitly shown that dev really sleeps with many girls
Dnt wrry aisa kuch Nahi hoga..
HUH ? Pregnant ...if so then she was with someone else

not Dev Dixit