Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
See, last season when Faisal won, it made sense. He gave great performances, he's an amazing dancers, and there really wasn't much competition for him. Teriya was up against two amazing dancers, who have not only been here since the very beginning, but they also have more fans. I'm sorry, how did she win?
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They made her winner probably as salman's 3rd time in d show..and shantanu had already won lots of bigger conpetitions on international platforms..
May b they wanted to show off 🤣that they aren't biased or something..🤣
Colors is d worst channel..
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shyam09

I stopped watching Jhalak but I laughed so hard when I heard this.

Congrats to Teriya though. Personally, I would have preferred having Sid still in the race, because Teriya was a wild card entry who was eliminated who was then brought back and then won the show. Had she not been eliminated and given powerful performances ever since the first wild card kids entry, this win wouldn't have been as humorous as it feels now.

After Sid was eliminated (F U RANGEELA), I was rooting for Shaan and was positive he was going to win. Oh well, in the end, it's not a huge deal. Congrats Teriya, I wish you the very best in your dancing future!

true
she got second chance while other eliminated contestants didn't get
next season of jhalak is surely not happening
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: foreverlazy

See, last season when Faisal won, it made sense. He gave great performances, he's an amazing dancers, and there really wasn't much competition for him. Teriya was up against two amazing dancers, who have not only been here since the very beginning, but they also have more fans. I'm sorry, how did she win?

Faisal has a wide general fan following. Not the ones like who would fight on forums kinds. But he is liked a lot by a general population. Add to that he gave great performances. He had pretty much every ingredient to become the winner. But Teriya. The hilarity of this decision is too much.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Destiny--

Faisal has a wide general fan following. Not the ones like who would fight on forums kinds. But he is liked a lot by a general population. Add to that he gave great performances. He had pretty much every ingredient to become the winner. But Teriya. The hilarity of this decision is too much.

I agree. Faisal had a hit GEC show to his credit along with DID little masters title ...general TRP aunties sure like him a lot.