Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

3rd Standard

she is so cute..most cutest girl I ever meet.. aww she smiled at me ..ring ring.gosh the school bell rang I am in love... Maan looked at lily his new classmate and thought dreamily.. Jani is so right...

previous night... 8 years old Maan asked his Grandma " What is love..Jani...? Janki aka Maan's Dadima looks at his bright eyes and smiled softly...

" Love is the most beautiful feelings.. which can't describe in words..love is..."

" how will i know that I am in love ! "...curious Maan asked cutting her words...

" aapki dil mein ghanti bajegi..aap zami par honge phir bhi lage ga ki aap asmaan pe udd rahe ho..har jaga duppata urega... pyaar ki geet sunai degi... pata chal jaye ga ki aapko pyaar ho gaya hai...you can't see her on pain...you can do anything to bring a small smile on her face then you will realise you are in love..."

we are together for one year now ..Me and lily my princes..." I love you " I kissed her check..." love you too" she said with a small toothless smile... yeh she loves me too...

After two years... she left the school not just that she left the town.. ..how could she leave me alone...She said she loves me even I loved her ...after all ghanti baji thi...I cried for whole 2 days...

" hume tumse pyaar kitna..

yeh hum nehi jante...

magar ji nehi sakte

tum ha re bina.."

I heard the song which was playing in Jani's room...totally describe my condition... I slept remembering my moments with lils ...aka lily...

6 th standard

I hate high school.. seniors are so bad..always bully juniors..most of all I'm missing my lils ..we planned so much about going high school together...

I was in class ..when I saw in corridor a beautiful girl coming to our class...

" hey guys I'm Ameli ...from 8 the standard...actually I want yo say sorry on behalf of my class..I get to know some of my classmates troubled you guys ..but I'm assuring you it won't happen again...and from now on I will be your friend...so who wants to be friend with me?" ...

She said with hopeful tone but no one went to her thinking as she is a Senior and its rule never trust a senior.. but me the dream boy went ahead and shake hands...she again smiled and ruffled my hair..." you are cute...What's your name ? " ...

I'm in cloud nine...ahh she called me cute and she is so beautiful.. I almost forget my name ...Ring Ring...omg ghanti baji , School bell seems luke God is also with me ...ahh yeah kya her scarf is flying... yes duppata ura , may be she is feeling same... This time everything correct oh Jani I'm in love...

all was going great I and Ameli are good friend ...even now senior dare not to trouble me not just that she would fight with her classmates if they trouble me...no wonder Ames aka Ameli loves me too...

Nooo its can't be true..I saw Ames my Ames hugging a boy from her class ...and some start saying he is her boyfriend... that's can't be true... I'm her boyfriend.. right...

" chan se jo tute koyi sapna

jag soona soona lage

koyi rahe na jab apna

Jaag soona soona lage..."

hey Maan let's go or we will miss class...Class oh no how can I forget its Sunny mam's class our own Sunny Leone... trust me she is hot more than real Sunny...all college boys drool over her and I am one of them...

" Laila main laila asi hoon laila

har koi chahe mujse milna aakela.."      

just her one look I'm so dead on spot ... not just the bell rang I also start dreaming romantic song with her...I'm so much in love like Main hoon na...

" What the hell...Sam how could you ? " I asked angrily to my girlfriend no ex girlfriend... most hottest girl in our Uni ...we are together from past 6 months ..first time when we cross our path i couldn't stop from falling for her after all ...ganti baji...She was so hot and most popular such a jackpot.. I was surely in cloud...hell she is just perfect for me , I surely in love...

but now not sure if I really loved her ...I saw her kissing my worst enemy Ronan..so hate that man...why she needs to cheat on me that too with him...ahh uche cheat karne ke liye koyi aur nehi mila..I know why I'm angry ...I'm angry not because my girlfriend was cheating behind by back but because she cheated on me with my enemy... was I really in love

I'm married married seriously married... Maan Singh Khurana married to Geet Handa..

first time when I met her because of Jani's pressure... I looked at her she is not so beautiful or most hottest girl.. a little curvy..but her eyes that captive me at once...just one word came in my mind pari.. she wore a simple white anarkali but still looks like a fresh flower ...I guess simplicity is best is only suit for her ...she is so sweet and down to earth person...can't believe she is one of the most richest businessman daughter...

we met 2 times before marriage... she is little reserve person .. I was the one who always talk non stop...but when we met every time I felt she wants to say something to me...as if her eyes is pleading me to do something but I never understand what...

now i m nervous looking at my wife who is sitting on bed ..I don't know what to say or do ..urgh why its so hard to talking to my own wife .. when I became that dumb.. God help me...

finally I got courage and went bed ..looked at her beautiful face...I can feel she is also nervous...
" umm" I cleared my throat to gain her attention... she looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and I forget to breath..." you looking very beautiful..."

but her reaction just scared the hell out of me...she start crying ...not just simply crying she start crying loudly... what the hell what's wrongs... did I say something wrong but I only praised her... girls like praising right...

" hey Geet what's wrong...? I know its all new to you. You must be missing your parents..." but my words stop in mid hearing her next word...

" I can't do it ...please I love someone .."

I looked at Geet's sleeping face...don't know but felt something broke inside me...my wife loves someone else ...her parents forced her to marry me ...

I grow up only with my Jani but in this all years I never felt alone like now...but why ..why I'm feeling this..why I care if she doesn't love me ...why it is not as the bell rang...or duppata flying... damn I didn't even hear any romantic song playing in my mind...not I'm in cloud hell I'm in ground... no not in ground but on couch... and there she took my king size bed...I looked again at her again...she looked like a baby..I recalled what happened few minutes back..her crying face ..her confession damn I so hate the person she loves...and I so hate those tears ..I only want her to smile and for that I can do anything even if it need to give my life...

ahh what the hell I'm thinking... most importantly what is happening with me ...without my knowledge I feel my eyes wet up.. I tried to imagine some song in my head but no I only feel a cold pain in my heart... .what the hell..no no ..please ...don't.. its can't be true. .or is it ? ...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
hi guys a simple OS...
hope you guys will like it...
was bored so write something lazily...
may be the song don't go by age but still do bear them...I just put the songs which came in my mind...
Enjoy

My Index Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Real side of the coin πŸ˜” ..
Lovely os
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: Geetdrashti

Lovely os

thnx
neasya thumbnail
cute os dear liked it...
thank you for the pm...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely n interesting Os. Maan was eager to know what love n he got fair share of crush.. When he finally married to geet, she throw a bomb telling she love someone else.. Hope maan dnt give up without a fight to win his wife geet.. Pls give another happy ending plsss.
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermosoanu123

Real side of the coin πŸ˜” ..
Lovely os

ya...thnx
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cute and little funny os.
funny issiliye coz har ladki ko dekhke maan ke dill mei ghanti bajti hai πŸ˜†
geet se jb Mila tab ghanti nehi bajhi Na hi dupatta uda but uske ankhon mei Tears dekhke usse bhi pain ho raha hai ...I think that's call love ..when someone's else pain effect us ...we feel sad seeing them sad we feel good seeing them happy 😊
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Dreamer love the title, it sounds so πŸ˜† i don't know corny πŸ˜† but thats juts me probably
the story and how it unfolds is so good, i love the scene between Jani and Maan and how she describes love to be. Reminded me of an movie with SRK in itπŸ˜†

So let me get this right love is when music plays in the background, scarfs dancing with the wind πŸ˜† Bechara maan no wonder he thought he's in love with every girl he met, correction with every hot girl he metπŸ˜†

Geet wasn't love at first sight but surely she was he's true love, aww so sweet he's crying for her and finally realisation crept that his totally in love, poor guy

love the OS
Thank you
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dadi has spoilt little Maan 's mind. All his love is stolen from him. waiting for next part.