OS - Oops I'm In Love(Page 2)

Posted: 2 years ago
hey Dreamer love the title, it sounds so LOL i don't know corny LOL but thats juts me probably
the story and how it unfolds is so good, i love the scene between Jani and Maan and how she describes love to be. Reminded me of an movie with SRK in itLOL

So let me get this right love is when music plays in the background, scarfs dancing with the wind LOL Bechara maan no wonder he thought he's in love with every girl he met, correction with every hot girl he metLOL

Geet wasn't love at first sight but surely she was he's true love, aww so sweet he's crying for her and finally realisation crept that his totally in love, poor guy

love the OS
Thank you
Nice os
Thanks for PM
Dadi has spoilt little Maan 's mind. All his love is stolen from him. waiting for next part.
beautiful OS first maan was really sweet and believed in those type of love and how it happens when he met with geet he didnt fell anything what his dadi told about loved but when geet told her truth he felt the pain of heartbreak that is called true love when u fell the pain of ur loved ones

Hoping that this is not just one part OS continue it with second part and update soon hoping to see a positive reply from your side about the second partWink
Originally posted by neasya

cute os dear liked it...
thank you for the pm...
thnx for reading
Nice one
Thanku for pm 
Lovely OS..
Waiting for happy ending..
hi thanks 4 da pm n emotional OS! well written! Feeling 4 Maan! he went through so much n gt married 2 Geet! she says she loves someone else! pls post next part 2 end it! thanks