Dev, Dev and Dev all the way!

silvermoony thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys. It's been ages since I have made a post. That too remixing a Christmas Carol to suit the title of my post this time. But today's episode was indeed Dev unlimited and reloaded. We got a sneak peek into the complex and unpredictable Mr. Obhodro turned Mr. Casanova (version 2.0). And I must say, ever since the leap happened, I have completely turned to Team Dev. I absolutely love the new Dev in his remix avatar over the Ram avatar he had. And today's episode was the cherry on the cake which proved what everybody in the forum had been speculating about - Devakshi's love for each other. ðŸ˜Š
The fact that the gorgeous lady's words have so much effect on the young businessman in spite of the fact that his so called girlfriend was present is something that is to be rejoiced. I know there are many people in the forum who are currently cursing Dev to have a girlfriend in the first place and then on top of that meet her in the same hotel in Front of Sonakshi. There are already reactions like 'how could he do this?' But somehow I loved that part, which shows his desperation to show his Lady love (that position is Sonakshi's for all of his life, mind you guys), that he has moved on. It is both funny and entertaining. It is also a dj vu moment for those who remember that the same thing happened in Sadda haq with the ML there (Randhir - Sanyukta - Ishika, does it ring a bell?). Not that I am comparing, but we can hope for a good show going forward. I maintain that our show is unique and thinking about the twists and turns we have seen so far, we can sure hope for a great and entertaining story ahead. And the part that Ms. Junior Bose is going to play is just huge. 

In other words, sit back, relax and enjoy the show with some popcorn and hope ðŸ˜†

P. S. I really hope that Soha comes out of Sonakshi's room to see her father before he is whisked away by the police on Monday, or something happens by which Dev comes to know or show that he knows he is in for a surprise. 

P. P. S. I fell in love with his smirk, when his driver congratulated him and he said, 'This is not mine, but ek akdu Badtameez ladki ka hai'. I took it from her because she didn't deserve it. (clapped and passed out at his reaction ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰) 
Edited by silvermoony - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Randheer was over for me the day he kissed that ishika
and now dev is over for me
silvermoony thumbnail
But the end result of it was he came back to Sanyukta. Well I don't think they will serve old wine in a new bottle for KRPKAB. However, I am sure of the fact that Dev will not stoop to that level and CVs have something different in their minds. 
mishtoo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No Soha should not see Dev in his drunken stupor