Ghulam

||Ghulaam Written Update ~20th January 2017~||

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you very much for the update Sree di😊
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you colorful Shekhawat😛 before i begin😳  *Two minutes silence for humari wali Shivani* coz mein uski band bajane wali hun AT pe😡😳

What an OTT episode😳 From dialogues to scenes plus no C for chemistry at all🥱 Life mein itna bore nahi hui kabhi koi serial dekh k😕 Starting mein hi network issue which went till the last minuteThere was only one original scene, Rangeela making kundli wala and thats the only scene could enjoy coz signals were quite clear😃

When the pandit said 36 gun mile hian i was like Really?🤔 36 akada bol budhe😡😳 jo humara makers k saath hone wala hai
for this mismatch🤢 Ekdam boring episode tha...kept on playing with remote controller bas Param ka wahi scene enjoy kiya rest of the scenes were like screaming *Uda de mere ko* ðŸ¤“ I wish monday kya abhi se uda do uss bojh ko...bore kardiya hai bekaar story ne

Seriously what are they showing? Na match hai na class ...and the story is totally a copy of saas bahu serials

Noticed one thing...history repeats🤣 SH time k bhi u used to give updates on the worst episodes 😆
Edited by romaila - 7 years ago
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Amaryllis--

Res😛

tera res u kab hoga 🤣🤣
BornAries thumbnail

Goli se uda dungi teko ðŸ¤£
BornAries thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DeepVeerPhoenix

Thank you very much for the update Sree di😊

You are welcome :)
BornAries thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scarlet1210

Thank you soo much 🤗🤗

Bawri ðŸ¤—
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Baaatiii chal spamming karte hai Kitne din hogaye spam nai kiya 🤣
scarlet1210 thumbnail
Malai Dii 🤗
Spamming karni hai aapke post PE 😛 🤣
BornAries thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

Thank you colorful Shekhawat😛 before i begin😳  *Two minutes silence for humari wali Shivani* coz mein uski band bajane wali hun AT pe😡😳

What an OTT episode😳 From dialogues to scenes plus no C for chemistry at all🥱 Life mein itna bore nahi hui kabhi koi serial dekh k😕 Starting mein hi network issue which went till the last minuteThere was only one original scene, Rangeela making kundli wala and thats the only scene could enjoy coz signals were quite clear😃

When the pandit said 36 gun mile hian i was like Really?🤔 36 akada bol budhe😡😳 jo humara makers k saath hone wala hai
for this mismatch🤢 Ekdam boring episode tha...kept on playing with remote controller bas Param ka wahi scene enjoy kiya rest of the scenes were like screaming *Uda de mere ko* ðŸ¤“ I wish monday kya abhi se uda do uss bojh ko...bore kardiya hai bekaar story ne

Seriously what are they showing? Na match hai na class ...and the story is totally a copy of saas bahu serials

Noticed one thing...history repeats🤣 SH time k bhi u used to give updates on the worst episodes 😆

Pinku ðŸ˜² I saw him wearing white ðŸ˜² and i couldn't see anything else ðŸ˜² hormonal locha dedia banda barsooo baad ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ 

@red ..ayy Pinku ðŸ˜¡ haso mat..bina tar ke current laga dungi ðŸ˜¡ [Sautan se churaya ðŸ˜³]