Have a break, have a Chit Chat - Page 53

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Site has changed.. and it is confusing.. how do i type in a comment without replying or quoting someone?

And how to look for other member ids (@ doesn't work)

There is a reply button available in green colour (at least in the mobile view)

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a box that says Quick Reply. You just type there and post your reply. It doesn't quote anyone.

Originally posted by coldbrew

Let's get some serious num num's for this party! 

I saw some member's name called birdie num num - Is that supposed to be you?!

And can someone clean up this section. It freaking looks like BWF's leftover zone! 

Can we have some enlighted threads and discussion?! I used to read this forum before but now no activity, nothing, nada! 

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

I saw some member's name called birdie num num - Is that supposed to be you?!

And can someone clean up this section. It freaking looks like BWF's leftover zone! 

Can we have some enlighted threads and discussion?! I used to read this forum before but now no activity, nothing, nada! 

No, it was just a silly play on words. πŸ˜† I don't know why this forum isn't buzzing with topics like its bollywood counterpart either. 

Originally posted by coldbrew

No, it was just a silly play on words. πŸ˜† I don't know why this forum isn't buzzing with topics like its bollywood counterpart either. 

Oh Ok - Num Num just reminded me of that member - He was fairly hilarious! πŸ˜† Not sure if he's still around!

IKR - BWF doesn't have any good insightful topics esp these days with KR jaap everywhere LMAO!

I can't open new topics thanks to my WL restriction - So do open few debate worthy topics and we can resuscitate the forum back to life! πŸ˜† 

Oh Ok - Num Num just reminded me of that member - He was fairly hilarious! πŸ˜† Not sure if he's still around!

IKR - BWF doesn't have any good insightful topics esp these days with KR jaap everywhere LMAO!

I can't open new topics thanks to my WL restriction - So do open few debate worthy topics and we can resuscitate the forum back to life! πŸ˜† 

They have IP banned me and coldbrew is locked out. I'm using hotspot to post and it's very limiting. I even PM-ed the moderator who banned me but they don't seem to read their PM's ... no matter how quick they were to ban.

Originally posted by Mo0nLighting

They have IP banned me and coldbrew is locked out. I'm using hotspot to post and it's very limiting. I even PM-ed the moderator who banned me but they don't seem to read their PM's ... no matter how quick they were to ban.

Try PMing the current active Mods - Minionite is pretty active!

Hope she's able to help!

Try PMing the current active Mods - Minionite is pretty active!

Hope she's able to help!

Ah I see ... thanks! Just messaged him/her! I’m liking the Mo0nLighting avatar, just hope it’s not banned too. πŸ˜†

Edited by Agent_Vinod - 3 years ago