Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: charminggenie

I did. But thats more coz I love the concept of meta-fan . I was in that zone where I was annoyed at stan fans and it spoke to them.I do think he hammed a bit while playing the fan while the superstar part was better ðŸ˜†

SRK hammed and the story lacked fizz towards the end. 

But I still like the film conceptually. It is meta about both fans and superstars. How meta is it to play oneself and overdo playing oneself? ðŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.Universe.

If that's the only way intelligence could have survived, then ethics / morals are bogus and don't mean anything in the big picture.

That may seem to be so but without it human beings wouldnt be where they are today. Ethics and morals make the journey smoother whereas blame, anger, judgement make it harsher. Peaceful co-existence helped humans to focus on inventions that made them stronger. Development in technology made it possible to reduce dependence on animal experiments. A "superior intelligence" worth its name in all probability would not need to be cruel. Like human beings they too would have the options to choose. 
_Angie_ thumbnail
Salman Khan got away yet again while Sunjay Dutt hadnt been so lucky.  Subroto Roy  got incarcerated inspite of huge repayments whereas Vijay Mallya got away!
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can we discuses relationship problem here ?
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
_Angie_ thumbnail
Donald Trump, the new US President, has chosen Mikey Pence as his vice-president. 

Could anyone ever have imagined that 
Mickey and Donald will run America one day😆
_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaaju_

can we discuses relationship problem here ?

Sure. Why not? This is a chat thread . We have had a few issues posted earlier. The last I remember was by a mother regarding her wayward son. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Angie_

Donald Trump, the new US President, has chosen Mikey Pence as his vice-president. 

Could anyone ever have imagined that 
Mickey and Donald will run America one day😆

Disney needs to make a cartoon about it. 

Visited Puri recently, sea beach is LOVE.Such a serene, clean and beautiful place. Loved the sunrise-sunset there. 
Jaganath Temple was an experience. I just wonder why we don't keep our holy temples ..clean.Also, really ridiculous crowd management. While Konark is visually so stunning.  

_Angie_ thumbnail
^^ Welcome to India Genie  ðŸ¤—The Konark is truly spectacular. The Jagannath Temple had been quite an experience for me too ! Barely managed to survive that maddening crowd there. I wonder how anyone manages to pray amidst all that jostling! It takes all your concentration to get out safely.  I had enjoyed the boat ride in the Chilka Lake with all its Dolphins and red crabs. I found the beach OK . Loved the food there.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Angie_

^^ Welcome to India Genie  ðŸ¤—The Konark is truly spectacular. The Jagannath Temple had been quite an experience for me too ! Barely managed to survive that maddening crowd there. I wonder how anyone manages to pray amidst all that jostling! It takes all your concentration to get out safely.  I had enjoyed the boat ride in the Chilka Lake with all its Dolphins and red crabs. I found the beach OK . Loved the food there.

Thanks🤗  , lots of shaadis to attend this season. 

Wait , you saw dolphins there? I legit thought they were duping us.No sightings but the Lake is very nice. ðŸ˜†

Dude, so much crowd and jostling, barely managed to do darshan even. Had fun shopping for sarees and cotton too.