Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1st OS On ArChi another favorite Couple and of course I like KinShivya who gave life to ArChi .
πŸ‘

Isn't not 1st time I'm trying this stunt of writing πŸ˜† Practice makes Us perfect but unfortunately I'm exceptional so bear my 

Ignore grammatical errors or u can say any types of error bcz it took half an hour to throw it out &posting it without proof checking

If u wanna to check previous stunt then click Index
Edited by Sana_Jannat - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Life Means With You By My Side Always

Part 1:

someone hampered Oxygen cylinder ,
sachi is unable to breath normal this made Aryan conscious immediately he called Doctor &lighten Room .

here in outside ground floor of Hospital
Sethia & mittals are trying hard to Keep their eyes open and look at ICU's Window glass which shows sudden light & through corridor they notice Doctor & sisters are running towards Sanchi's Room So everyone rushed towards ICU.

situation is different in ICU
Doctor -sisters trying best ,Aryan standing beside Sanchi holding her hand ,one of Sisters Notice Oxygen isn't passing through Mask immediately she changed cylinder's key but its late.

Sanchi left Aryan's hand.

Aryan is 1st one to react ,he removed Mask &started to give CPR.
Meanwhile whole family enter ICU Doctor knows it difficult time for anyone that's why keep quite so is sisters.

Aryan (While giving CPR ) :sanchi please open ur eyes please hold my hand
(suddenly he remember her line about remarriage )
how could u imagine that! u know u r my everything .see this
(trying to keep her hand on his ring finger )
its our engagement ring, I told everyone about our plan .
(either he is giving CPR or trying to warm her Palm)

doctor (finally speak up ) : try to understand She left ..

(cut by Aryan)

Aryan: NO she can't ,team right
(taking scissors from side table)
don't dare to come between us &forget snatching my Sanchi from me.

(Again sat beside Sanchi trying his best) I know u need rest but at least say something 'partners' 'Bin ji' anything please !!
(while hugging her tightly)
will die Sanchi please say something ,wake up Sanchi wake..
(incomplete when he felt her breath on neck )

(no one notice when she started breathing after giving CPR ,During mess All instrumental Connection was removed by mistake that's why Monitor didn't show any sign)

(now he is holding her face)

Sanchi open ur eyes Sanchi

(again he hugged her tightly with a hope that she might respond)

&after few sec he heard 'Aryan' .

This caught family member's attention who are trying to console each other.

Then they saw Aryan kissing Sanchi's forehead who was holding his arm.

Everyone notice Aryan's smiling face ,an smile of victory, getting back his life while Sanchi is looking at him lovingly in spite of weakness.

Here Doctor understand Aryan's anger so he ask kussum to make Aryan understand that They need to check patient.

Kussum: Aryan , Doctor need to check (watching his hesitation)
don't worry nothing will happen with Sanchi when u r with her.

Few min later

Doctor asked everyone to go out.
while leaving Sister informed Doctor &unfortunately Aryan heard and realized Sanchi's life still in danger.

Outside of ICU

Everyone come to know about this also &
according to situation youngster (Sushant,vaibhav,nushant,Tanu) decided to stay Hospital premises .

Diwakar-viren elders decided to inform Police about this and Send Ladies to Sethia mansion .

Sarita didn't utter a single word after leaving ICU which is noticed by everyone but few thought to give her time &few thought to console her.

for this Kussum &priyanka Come forward &called her by name.
"his anger is justified ,Sanchi is his life and what I did!? I tried to kill my son .."

priyanka&other: that was unintentional.

sarita: whatever it is know I know importance of Sanchi in My Son's Life &Value of Sanchi .I won't let anyone come between them .

In ICU Aryan Promised to Become her Safeguard Staying with her no matter situation while In outside Family members promised to become Safeguard of ArChi.

Although pair of eyes saw &hear everything.

Let's see how everyone keep their promise

Part 2 :

After 1 week Sanchi released from hospital and as usual Aryan is there with her.no one object ,Pooja couldn't come because of her father health problem but she talked with everyone.

Sanchi welcomed grandly in sethia mansion.
that's night Someone tried to run over Aryan-Sanchi then next day chandelier (jhumar ) fall but Luckily saved .Lift accident but Aryan with the help of others saved Sanchi.
Someone tried to throw Acid on Sanchi fortunately Aryan saw at the neck of time and saved her.
On her birthday Aryan arranged a surprise party for Sanchi in fact he proposed her but that special moment was spoiled by police still she defended Aryan literally fought with Police for dragging him like that 
(Tear drops from Aryan's eyes
"Sorry Sanchi,bcz of my carelessness u cried on ur birthday .Sorry Sanchi,I wish I listen my institutions at 1st place &got time to check ...hope u understand my hint." 
"Aryan Sethia ,its time to leave for hearing" inspector informed him.

outside of the court:
Aryan's eyes searching Sanchi only .
Sethia &Mittal's Enter .
After few min Sanchi-Sushant-Vaibhav join 
when Aryan -Sanchi find themselves they signed "are u ok?" "Fine"
then Shushant,Vaibhav &nishant stand beside Sanchi as if they r guarding her.there is an unknown person behind them.
Inside Court:
everyone is waiting for Aryan's Lawyer ,Nikita's Uncle com lawyer Mr. Rajesh asking Judge not to wait &waste time because She won't Come.
"Sorry to Disappoint U &I'm extremely sorry Your Honor for coming late" Pooja entered 
"Your honor I'm surprised to See Her instead of Adv.Chandra Mittal"
"are u sure its Adv.Chandra Mittal? because I'm always Adv Pooja Sinha from the beginning anyway I wanna to Talk about confusion &the exact reason of coming late later and now I'm asking for your permission your honor to start today's hearing"
"Proceed"
As usual Nikita' s uncle pointed finger at Aryan & not only that he drag Sethia-mittal's misunderstanding &Aryan-Sanchi's divorce issue etc

"Your honor ,few information are missing so for this I wanna to take u few weeks ago, there is some misunderstanding between Sethia and Mittal and to clear this Misunderstanding Aryan-Sanchi separate as a part of their plan but when it moved towards Remarriage or divorce both wanted to inform their family but for some reason Mrs.Sanchi Mittal Sethia need to Go somewhere else to save someone but Aryan Sethia on the day of engagement informed their family about their plan &asked forgiveness from Ms.Nikita &Her mother .I know asking forgiveness isnt justified for this humiliation and in this situation u can't blame only one side that is Sethia's if they are wrong then Ms.Nikita's Family is wrong as well if they didn't agree to opposition can never force them ,I'm sorry to say but the outcome of this humiliation can never ever be justified .Any way then Aryan got call from his wife Sanchi & ran to save them &reach the spot ,there he indulged in fight with Kabeer &his team during fight Mrs.Sanchi Mittal Sethia was injured while saving her husband. Later in hospital in ICU her Oxygen cylinder was switched off By unknown person as expected Police &Both family suspect Kabeer and his team .Attacker's did stop there she trying tried to kill Aryan-Sanchi in road Then Sanchi in front of her family by cutting Rope of Chandelier then Throwing Acid in Road then Sabotage in Lift .and fortunately or unfortunately in Every accident Aryan Sethia was either with her and is the one who saved her except Chandelier accident. So it's clear that someone is after Sanchi's life but bcz of Aryan she is unable to do anything and whatever happened with Aryan is part of plan nothing else.."
"Shame on! women like u your honor she has no proof that's why she is wasting our time infact its Aryan plan to divert attention making him protector of his wife" 
"Never" ArChi shout together

"World moves round u'll never know when it comes to u So think before saying, Anyway I want to ask simple Question to Ms Nikita,May I?"
" Granted "
"Ms.Nikita Are sure when this incident took place Mr.Aryan Sethia was in sense?"
"Such An Embarrassing Question"
"No its not ,its an Simple question I wanted to whether Aryan was in sense or drugged that time,Answer me?"
"In sense"
"Are U sure?"
"yes"
"Ok,you may Go now,Your honor I have blood report which proves that Aryan Sethia was drugged that time and that was strong one that's why Aryan is unable to remember exact what happened there except few blurry scene"

"she is wasting our time when Aryan Sethia is the culprit" 
"No he isn't ,your honor I want ur permission to present this along with ACP Ashin Sharma from Detective Branch Mumbai"

"Granted"
Video played in projector:
Sethia's Office (Aryan's Room) :
Aryan is about to check his laptop when Nikita enter so he switched off this.As usual they are working meanwhile Aryan is busy in checking his Watch as if He is waiting for Something .Suddenly Nikita made coffee& Add something from A bottle which is unnoticed by Aryan as he is busy,while drinking his facial expression was like he felt something in coffee but keep it aside started checking his phone again,soon Mixer start working and he is trying stand up but fails ,naturaly Nikita Hold his hand but removes her hand "Don't Touch"
"Aryan u r not ok please let me help u" "Move,Sanchi.."
cut by Nikita "Sanchi,sanchi Sanchi, more I hear more I hate her,tried many times but U came in middle ,all of my plan Failed in last moment because of U ,Did u heard U whom I loved became obstacle and that to for Sanchi!? ,sleep here Sanchi will be killed ...(Aryan pushed her)
" Nothing will happen to Sanchi..."(while trying to move towards Door he collapse in floor)
"U did Blunder by pushing ur Fortune Mr.Aryan Sethia now Root in Jail & Ur Love Won't be able to save U because no one is here to prove ur innocence and ur stupid family! ur dumb Ma sa & sweet bhabhi sa in my hand no one will help u "

"Hello! its senseless..no difficult to move.. wait A minute (secretary called in intercom) "no he is busy now ask him to come later" "Ok I'm leaving now"

while Leaving she saw A message in Aryan phone "Oh So you are planning Surprise for Ur Wife,That need to be spoiled"

intercoms rang again and after that Sushant Enter and Found Aryan in floor and takes him somewhere"
clips End

"Its An Edited Video Clips .."
"No , Your honour, clips is found by ACP Ashin Sharma From Aryan Laptop ,ACP say something about this"
"Yes its from Aryan sethia's laptop,
Actually I was requested to investigate this Case 
Flashback:
After meeting outside in police station
Sanchi in deep thought so Vaibhav asked " Sanchi are u Ok?"
(Aryan requested Sushant&Vaibhav to take care of Sanchi in his absence so when ever she goes out they are with her)
"Vaia ,I dont get why Aryan asked to check his laptop"
"Whatever Police found in his room seized in morning, laptop was there" informed by sushant
Suddenly vaibhav "I think Ashin can help me,Do u remember Mr.Sharma's Younger son probably now in DB,let me try"
after half an hour they met Ashin and informed about situation. after that Ashin collect Laptop from police custody there he got to know its password protected and they r trying to open it from last few hours 
"Mam do u know password of ur husband's laptop?"
"Sanchi"
after few sec "no its 5 word"
"ArChi" 
Vaibhav ,Sushant &Ashin gave a question look "ArChi" 
"Our Jodi name"

"It worked,(after few search) must say he is intelligent ,pointing at one video this will prove his innocence, by the way who is ur lawyer"
"Adv Chandra Mittal" after few min Ashin asked "R u sure its Chandra Mittal? because my source is informing Adv Pooja Sinha's name"

"Bhabhi"
"Pooja"
comes from confused Sanchi-vaibhav while Sushant "but buaji never tell "
"wait wait Who is pooja sinha &Chandra Mittal?
then they informed about them 
and Ashin was listening carefully then " I think I know why ,OK dont inform anyone about this &I need to make few arrangements for their safety" 

after few min 
"Vaibhab vaia its 5am so stay here and inform ur family that u guys will join them at court &Don't inform about place,U guys will come in my car ,my team will use ur car"

Flashback End

we found this actually not only this Aryan installed few extra hidden cameras in few place -entrance of Sethia mansion, entry way of Aryan-Sanchi's room which cover hall room,Office, Lift and few equipment,Scan copy of bill for all of this equipment found in his laptop and not only this He helped police to arrest person who tried to crush them on road with no: plate &who was behind that Lift Accident and police already collected CCTV Footage of hospital &Road And in road while Aryan is trying to catch Attacker Hooded person's hood was slightly removed and her face was visible in camera.yesterday night police found this clips actually someone tried to hampered footage and its collected from back up. her hatred towards Sanchi is in such level that she didn't stop after this allegation She tried to harm her in Set his mansion But luckily Mrs.Priyanka sethia saved her but in this process their mother in law Sarita Sethia's got hurt but she saw her side face ,not only this Masked man Tried to Attack Adv.Chandra Mittal because in front of media she told that she is an lawyer and she knows how to prove Aryan's innocence so opposition thought she is fighting for Aryan when its her Tricks to divert Real culprit's attention and she is succeeded in doing this and most importantly Attacker caught red handed by police there police gathered evidence also.And Pooja sinha is late because at last moment somehow they come to know about her &reached outside of her home So My team had to use different way to handle them And there is few tricks we used but I won't inform the details"
"Thanks ACP Ashin ,Your honour I think ACP already cleared Mr.Aryan Sethia's Innocence still I need to show something to court,All of U have seen Aryan's brother took him somewhere its Hospital &there doctor conducted Blood test ,according to test report Aryan was drugged and that drug has some Speciality after 3 or 4 hours of mixing in blood its untraceable ,fortunately for Aryan his brother took him before time end.and Pharmacist Filed FIR informing that this drug is stolen from his Store.Now this is the call list of Ms.Nikita I think All of u can remember that Ms.Nikita talked someone in that clips according to time &call list person is honorable Adv.Rajesh..."

"Objection,your honor"

"Objection, over rot"

"Thank u ur honor, even police&Detective Branch can prove His connection ,now I'm requesting to release My Client Mr.Aryan Sethia from false allegation &Take necessary step against real culprits ,that's All"
Aryan is released and Nikit is arrested & separate team is asked to check Adv.Rajesh's involvement .
as expected Aryan-Sanchi run towards each other &hugged after that its family's time .
Diwakar asked Ashin to come with them and Pooja is also welcome As she is member of Mittal's 
In Sethia Mansion:
Sarita Asked forgiveness from Aryan in front of everyone
And he forgive &About to hug her when Sarita hugged Sanchi and thanked kussum
Aryan took few second to understand what happened then Hugged Masa ,Sanchi&Kussum
Ashin was thanked by everyone and literally like this family and became fan of ArChi 
After few chitchat

Aryan : Papa if I ask something will u give us?
Viren:( as usual )ask 
ArChi: Vaibhav vaia-pooja Bhabi's wedding
Viren: 1 min (talking to pooja's father ) Granted
"Yayyy" (youngster shout) 
While elders bcm busy in making list of arrangement.
Pooja-Vaibhav in their land and ArChi is in their memory lane.
Sushant-Priyanka-Nishant-Tanu-Neeti busy in their arrangement and Ashin was asked to attend all the programs including making arrangement list. Sonu is so happy in looking at everyone's Excitement and he is jumping in happiness.
No one notice Ashin is lost in neeti except one.

Last Part:

Almost Everything planned 
Next day  Priest Come And Found Auspicious Day after 1 Month So They Fixed that Day.
 At 1st Ladies wants to Go For shopping next So Aryan,Sushant,Vaibhav become Their Driver

Aryan is busy in Kitchen with Torch Baking Something And Literally Struggling And Come out  after 1 Hour Holding Something on Both Hand .

on the other hand, Sanchi Come & Bring out something from Refrigerator And Leave.

ArChi walking Towards Their room With different Door and Clock says it's 12:00am And Both Shout looking at bed "Happy Anniversary" 
Sound made them realized something is wrong And switching light they Found themselves standing opposite sites & both Covered Pillow As if They Are sleeping .

ArChi: 🀣 From When?

Aryan : Almost  one &Half an hour In Kitchen 

Sanchi : Came out after Baking probably before 1 Hour

while talking She Notice another Cake

"Happy Birthday To My Life Partner Sanchi"

looking at her Questioning Look "Ur Birthday Spoiled That Day Thats Why Thought to ...

Stopped Midway as Sanchi Hugged Him.time Stopped and both Lost in each other .

Suddenly
 "Boom" "Dhoom" 

Both come to reality ,

Jump to help elders to stand up
 "Baba sa,Kaku sa,Papa..."

"Masa,Kakisa,Mummy,Bhabisa..."

----Flashback----

Diwakar: Are we doing right thing?
 standing infront of ArChi's Room Diwakar asked Viren, prabhat ,Sushant, Vaivhab, Nishant,Mansoor stands 
others nodded "Yes" 
Viren: But We can ..(stopped Midway Looking at others pleading Look Both Give "Ok" Sign 
"Ufff" (Everyone moved at Same time & ...)

And Here Sarita, Kussum, Neelima Chandra ,Tanu,Neeti,Priyanka&Sonu 

"Shhh" 
"They are laughing So we Should wait here" 
"I think we should leave" Priyanka suggest but Someone stepped her saree and it caused Everyone's Grand Entry 

----Flashback Ends----

ArChi: Are You Guys Alright?

"Oo ..We ..We were..."

ArChi's concern look turn into mischievous looks 

"What are Doing infront of Door?"

Viren: Waiting for your Private Moment come to End 
Dadi Sa: So that We can Wish U

(Everyone in reunion) 
"Belated Happy Birthday "
&Gift her

Dadi sa informed How Sushant-Nishant-Neeti Notice Aryan &Sanchi watching Video 'How to Bake Cake at Home' separately later Tanu-Neeti noticed them  Buying ingredients shopping with others etc. 
So Mittals Stay back as everyone decided to surprise them and celebrate together . 

Sanchi is overwhelmed with this Sweet Surprise

Viren: Happy 6th month Anniversary!!!! Are U Guys Celebrate Anniversary on Month!!?

(looking at Questioning look)

ArChi: each day is special when Life partner is like Aryan/Sanchi Thats why we choose to celebrate our togetherness in each month .

"What a Thought! Stay Blessed"
"Let's Celebrate "

ArChi's Nervousness turn into happiness when everyone appreciate Cakes

Vaibhav -Pooja Engagement Ceremony:

ArChi started to living those Days 
as expected either both of them Lost in each other or Their Eyes found each other.
After Engagement Aryan proposed Sanchi infront of Family members and this time she accepted and Aryan make her wear that  Ring &Surprisingly Sanchi Gifted him another Ring 

_________
Turmeric Ceremony (Haldi) :

Aryan: Sanchi Do u Know We perform this ritual as 'Haldi Holi'

Sanchi: Really !How...(Couldn't complete As Aryan smears Haldi over her face)
Aryan:Like this ...

Sanchi started Chasing Aryan &Throw Haldi
 "Oopps!!! Sorry Bhabhi sa"

Sushant: Hahahaha Priyanka ,Look at...(Priyanka Smear his face) 
now He started chasing her and 

with Couples Aryan-Sanchi , Sushant-Priyanka Chasing game
 It turned 'Haldi Holi' 

and at the End of the Day 
Vaibhav was Smeared with Turmeric from top to bottom according to Vaibhav  ' Turmeric Ghost' 
Ashin's Family also there &Enjoyed a lot

Mehedi /Henna:

Aryan:How is it? (while helping Sanchi in Selecting Design )

Sanchi: Really Nice And in Middle 'Aryan' .

Aryan: and in my hand 'Sanchi' and I'll Put Henna My Sanchi

Both shared Eye lock but broke by  Family members 
 "We are Here"

Sanchi's checks turned red while Aryan Smiled

when Aryan Finished putting Henna on Sanchi's Hand Sanchi takes Henna tube & Says "Its My Turn Forward Ur Palm"
Later Aryan Helps her In drinking Or Doing normal Work .
On the Others hand Vaibhav Wrote 'Pooja' & Diwakar, Prabhat, Viren, Sushant, Nishant Help Their Wife/Mom/Sister 
Ashin is also there and Enjoying those Moments

Sangeet:

For A Change They Decided to Go for Girls Vs. Boys competition where 1st Girls will dance Then Boys then Both team in one Song.

During Practice Season Not only ArChi but other couples Help each other secretly but infront of everyone act as if they don't care and Ashin was asked to join

Here ArChi is Different Their eyes found each other only and Aryan Didn't leave any Chance of giving compliment So is Sanchi 

1st Girls Dance then Boys then when its Both Team they Doesnt realized when Its turned into couple Dance 
ArChi, Vaibhav-Pooja, Priyanka-Sushant, Nishant-Tanu, Ashin-Neeti and Mansoor Chacha Changed Song &Played 'Hum Saath Saath Hai' later Elders Join and Complete the meaning of Song

and Dadi sa Select Loving Bond Between Both Family & Couples as Winner

Although Viren requesting everyone to stay at Mittal's house for Wedding along with Sanchi-Aryan but they choose to Come after Sangeet .

Bachelor's / Hen's Party:

On Vaibhav-Pooja's Friend Request They Organized A Party with Condition thats Everyone will Attend Party and its like Couple Party
while Tanu-Neeti Go for Gown &Sanchi-Priyanka-Pooja-Sarita-Neelima-Kussum-Chandra With Saree.

As Expected Aryan wanted to Stay Home spending time with Sanchi instead of attending party as She is Looking Beautiful in Saree selected by ArChi.

Dadi sa stayed with Sonu &Masoor in Mittal House

In Party

Aryan has no intention to leave Sanchi but Their Family specially Ladies teased them and take Sanchi with them .So Looking at his sad face Sushant- Vaibhav start pulling his leg
Suddenly Aryan Notice changes in Sanchi's Behavior after Having Juice and Informed Sushant but no one think much about this then Manager hurriedly and informed that Waiter by mistake served juice mixed of Wine.
Viren-Diwakar-Prabhat shouts for carelessness 
Aryan: We have to take them home  but how  ?
Sushant Give an idea And others Agreed
And they moved towards them
Sanchi Run &Hugged Aryan "I Love U ,Aryan" 
And others Copied ,said ILU to their respective Partner ,Tanu -Chandra each other ,Neelima-neeti to Prabhat-Nishant So Aryan Informed that he isn't feeling well and want to go home So being a loving wife She Comes and others followed as All of them love Aryan and cares for him.
Ashin was there so he had to Drive instead of Aryan When Sanchi Object.

Back to Mittal's House

Viren-Diwakar Suggests to stay Hall room  as Aryan Confessed that he told lie just to spend time with Sanchi and apart from Sanchi others r Sad/Angry and this Condition its Tough to take them their room.

Chandra-Kussum sat beside Viren keep head on his shoulder ,Sarita on Diwakar,Priyanka on Sushant, Pooja-Tanu on Vaibhav,while Neelima on Prabhat,Nishant beside Tanu with Neeti And Sanchi with Aryan 
while Ashin is recording /Capturing all those moments
Looking at ArChi suddenly Sarita remember her deeds &Started crying which made Others shouting "Masa Crying/Sarita Ji crying etc.
and all started to cry 
" Stop Everyone " Viren &Diwakar Shout &They Stopped crying
taking Advantage of Situation Viren-Diwakar both Asked them to Sleep 
which cause Ladies to Call them "Rude" 
In Morning
 Viren-Diwakar-Prabhat-Sushant-Nishat -Ashin is busy in Making breakfast while Dadi is giving instruction but rushed towards Hall room with lime water hearing "Ufff" "Ahhh" Everyone Wakes up except ArChi ,Sanchi is Sleeping on Aryan's chest while both of them Hold each other protectively.
Aryan Open his eyes realizes everyone looks at them with love and Wake up Sanchi .

Later Ashin informed that about Yesterday night video on breakfast table and Everyone watched it together &Sanchi said ILU again to Aryan. while Others said  Thanks

________

Wedding:

Aryan Help Sanchi in Putting Vermilion &Wedding chain and spend time With her.
Vaibhav's Bharat come on time &With Vaibhav-Pooja's Garland Exchange ArChi remember their wedding day,On pooja's request ArChi performed 'Gatbandan' 
whether its Taking Vows or Vidaai ArChi goes back to their wedding days. 
After Few weeks Vaibhav-Pooja sent for their Honeymoon

Gift on Wedding Anniversary:

Family Give A Surprise Party for ArChi &Dadisa Gift them Goa ticket for  Honeymoon as Last time Trip was incomplete
 but on ArChi request it turned out Family Trip

Family Trip on Goa:

Although They  are Having Breakfast/Launch/Dinner together Or Going for Shopping But They Spent quality time with their partner.
Aryan Fulfilled Sanchi's Wish according to her list she made last time.Family Bond become Strong So is Couples Bond. Tanu-Nishant-neeti become Good friends.

Surprisingly Ashin Join them but Aryan realized that He is started liking Neeti and after Discussion with Sanchi Then Priyanka-Sushant he informed Ashin about Neeti's Boyfriend issue And Being A Nice person Ashin understand &Choose to wait for Her till she is ready but before that Choose to Be Friendly with Neeti.

Champ Fire:

While playing Games ArChi is asked to Dance So they Choose 'Janam Janam from The Movie Dilwale'
then asked to tell meaning of Life ArChi asual in their Fav position Sanchi's head on Aryan's Chest &Aryan holding her protectively Answered (Looking at each other)
 " Life Means With you  By My Side Always"

________________End______________

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 6 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Note:

Note for part 1-

actually it came into my mind when I watch Tellymasala's Short clip about Mask man and now I'm unable to concentrate on anything that's decided to throw it out I mean pen it down (here type it) .
I know its weird &I'm not good in this department still I try after all Aadat sa majboor..

Note for Part 2-

Sorry for disturbing u with my weird thought it came to my few days ago when watch Aryan arrested in Sanchi's birthday party but it took time to give it shape and day before yesterday completed but due to some reason posting it today .

I don't think it'll match with anyone but still if Match with Anyone then its Unintentional.

I know I'm not Good in Writing. still Tried &Thanks For reading This taking ur time.

wanted to update Few weeks ago But Due to Some technical problem  lost That part along with few important things & apart from that few Problem came up Thats why Updating Today.

Thanks Once Again.

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di what is this πŸ˜• is it today episode or just os πŸ˜•
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Originally posted by: kussum1

Di what is thisπŸ˜•is it today episode or just osπŸ˜•

πŸ˜† OS
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good one Jan...keep penning down your thoughts 
You will become better
After all practice makes us perfect.
Kiss nahi sahi toh CPR hi sahiπŸ€£πŸ˜‰(my pathetic mind)
Lol
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I got it now 
It was to good that i thought its an episode 

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystory

Good one Jan...keep penning down your thoughts

You will become better
After all practice makes us perfect.
Kiss nahi sahi toh CPR hi sahiπŸ€£πŸ˜‰(my pathetic mind)
Lol

😳thank u πŸ€—
actually didn't wish to use tears to bring her back in life that's why thought about CPR but know I realized 😳 😳 in front of everyone 😳 but u know like u said
After all something is better than nothing πŸ˜†
Will try but u know I'm super lazy.Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Originally posted by: kussum1

I got it now

It was to good that i thought its an episode

😳 😳 😳 Thank u thank u πŸ€—    It means a lot 😳 Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome jan 
Lol sarita wala scene came in the show πŸ˜† but Aryan wala nahi ayaπŸ˜’