new raya ss ''ajanabi kaun ho tum'' - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys this is my first ever attempt to write a ss.I wrote one month before but didn't have the guts to post it πŸ˜•as I know I m not very good in writing and my 1st attempt at the same time. Hope you will all like it.suggestion and comments are welcome.there might be  lots of grammatical and spelling mistake and of course typing mistake too.advance sorry for thatπŸ˜ƒ.everything in the story is completely my  imagination and I have little knowledge about many things I had used in the story.so plz read as just an imaginary story. I have completed 70 percent of the story and here's the completed part and remaining after my exam.
Thank u for reading πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Plz do comment

Part-1,2,3...Page 1
Part-4,5,6,7...Page2
Part-8,9,10...Page3
Part-11...Page5
Edited by 123supriya - 6 years ago
                                    Part 1
                       Ajanabi kaun ho tum
He is again entering the same place which steal his love from him.he thought that he will never come this place but his last night dream compel him to come.while he is passing room no.17 he sees his dream in front of him.a lady is crying and calling rajat rajat plz don't leave me plz come back.I can't live without u.two male nurse are holding her tight and a female nurse is trying to give an injection.it doesnt take a second for tears to fall from his eyes.without any hesitation he enters inside and the lady looking into his eyes says' rajat look they r not listening to me.I told them I want to go to u but they are holding me tight.rajat plz tell them na.I can't live without you'and she fall asleep due to the  injection.tear is falling like a river from his eye he can't believed what he just saw.he sees his dream again but now not in  his sleep.just the different is the name and the person.he is standing still in the shock.the nurse bring him into really' sir how can I help u' 'can u plz tell me the history of this lady' he says pointing towards lady sleeping in the bed' sorry sir we are not allow to give any detail of any patient. its  against the rule of the hospital' ' oh I understand can u plz take me to Dr vikram sehgril' 'sir plz wait here I will take his permission.sir ur name?'

Edited by 123supriya - 7 years ago
                                          Part 2
'Ram kapoor'.he still can't believe what just happen. yesterday he had a dream in which his beloved wife shruti was calling him from room no. 17.shruti was exactly in the same poster as the lady. she was hold by two male nurse and a lady was giving her injection.she use the same words as the lady but the different is shruti was calling his name ram not rajat.
The nurse come and tell him to follow her.he is now in Dr vikram cabin.the nurse leave him with Dr vikram.
'Ram what bring u here. its so nice to see u after a long time.ram what happen y r u quite.' 
Ram- vikram can u plz tell me the history of the lady in room no.17
V- what happen.ram u know na its against the rule.
Tears fall down from his eyes ' plz try to understand I really need to know it'
V- OK fine I will tell u but tell me why r u crying
R- I will tell u later plz tell me the history
V- her name is priya sharma. She is  a well known scientist from delhi.i show her in one of her interview about some project i don't remember the project.actually I don't know what brought her to this condition.some kind ladies brought her to the hospital.when we investigate all we came to know is that she came here(shillong) for some personal reason.when we asked her colleagues they too have no idea why she came to shimla rumours is that she came shimla for honeymoon. Some people says that she had secretly married.we don't know how far it is true.all she remember is her name and rajat.
R-who is rajat 
V- may be her boy frn or husband 
R- what about her parents
V-oh I forget to tell u that she is an orphan
R-what is her condition now
V-she is becoming worse day by day.I m helpless if we could only find that rajat I think she will be better.Medicine is not helping her as her brain is not collaborating.
Ram is in his thought remembering how priya looked into his eyes and called him as rajat.he felt as shruti is calling him. He don't know why but he saw shruti in priya
V- ram can u tell me now why u were crying.
Ram tell vickram every thing and broke down again
Vickram don't know what to do and just let him cry as sometime tears take our sorrow with it.
Meanwhile they could again hear the cry of priya.ram without giving a thought runs towards the cry.priya is running toward ram calling rajat rajat and hug him tight.
P-rajat plz don't leave me
Repeating the sentence she is crying.ram is also crying
R-plz don't cry I will not leave u
P- promise 
R-promise
P- paka walla promise 
R-ha paka walla promise
And she smile still hugging him.vickram is observing them.nurse come and try to take priya inside the room but priya is clinging to ram's hand tightly.
Ram to nurse-plz leave her.I will take care of her. Vickram signal to leave them.and nurse leave to his signal
P-rajat rajat(shouting)
R-shruti ehh priya calm down calm down I m here only I will never leave nothing can separate us priya.plz calm down
She stop shouting but still holding his hand tight.
R- priya don't worry I will not leave u 
Ram is moving toward room no.17 holding priya
P- rajat plz don't take me to that room i don't wanna stay there I feel scared
R-ok OK I will not leave u here.I will take u home ok
P-(smiling) we are going to Delhi
R-no priya we are going to stay in shimla  i bought a new house here.forgot?
P-oo I don't remember but I'm so happy 
Ram feel as if he is talking to shruti. Priya is talking so normally that she don't seem to be a psychiatric patient.
R-priya u seem to forget everything do u still rembember who I am apart from my name(ram cleverly ask with the intention to know more about her and rajat)
P-rajat don't say like that how can I ever forget u.u r my best frn,my soul mate ,my husband ,my everything.
R-then tell me my profession
He says with a fake smile
P-ofcourse scientist
He take her to his house.vickram and a nurse come along with them.
P-why r they coming along with us.don't they have any house.r they going to stay with us

Sorry guys mistake again it should be Shillong not shimla (in my above post)
                                           Part 3
R-don't worry priya.they r not going to stay with us.
Priya sleep peaceful on ram's shoulder holding his hand.vickram is driving the car n the nurse is sitting in the front sit.
Ram pat priya's head.he knows that she is not shruti but somewhere he feels that shruti has come back in the form of priya.his feeling make him scared. Priya in sleep says rajat I love u. Tears fall from his eyes realizing that she is not shruti and she is for someone else. They reach ram house which was once filled with laughter and happiness and now all that laugher hide somewhere and filled only with silent and loneliness.priya is still in sleep and he decides not to wake her up so he takes her inside in his arm. He put her in his king size bed.ram and vickram go to another room to talk.priya is still sleeping and the nurse is with her.
R- vickram listen I will keep priya till she  become normal
V-but ram what after she become normal and if rajat come.it will be crime as you have no relationship with priya.
R-i don't know about future I just want priya to be normal.if you r afraid that I m searching shruti in priya and i will all broke down again if she will leave then don't worry I have no expectation.I just want her to be normal.I know the pain of losing my love and shruti will be happy if I can help at least one lover to get together.
V-ram look I have an idea. If you want to keep priya in your house then you take the case of priya as you yourself is a psychiatrist 
R- obviously I will take.I m so glad that my decission to become a psychiatrist after shruti
tears fall from his eyes and he remain silent.vickram patted him.
V- OK then I will leave.will u need more nurse
R-one is more than enough
Ram to nurse- did u give her the injection
N-yes sir.
Ram-you go and rest in the next room.I will look after her.
Ram is sitting in the couch recalling his sweet past with shruti
Past
Shruti- ram I can't believed we are engaged.I m so exited that our marriage is in six day
Ram-same here .shruti plz pinch me.
Both laugh
S-kya kar rahi ho ram
R- sunne do na mera baccha mujhe kuch kehrahi hain
S-haha.. Mujhe gudgudi ho rahi he ram
S-ram ram 
R-huh(half asleep)
S-raaam (loud)
R- what happen everything alright
S-nothing is alright
R-baby what happen plz tell me
S-i want to eat golgappa 
R- what ish wak raat ke 2 baje?woh bi shillong mein.baby try to understand na
S-u r not understanding I will die if I don't eat golgappa now(about to cry)
R-baby don't say like that I will go.plz never say even in joke like that ok baby
Shruti nodded in agreement with half tear in her eye
Present
Tears is falling from his eye. And fallen asleep.
He feels someone holding his hand
R- shruti(murmur)
He open his eyes and saw priya holding his hand.
R- priya what happen every thing alright
P-nahi
R- what happen 
P-i want to eat golgappa
Ram laugh(he is laughing after long time)
P-why are u laughing(making face)
R-you are so sweet( he look at the clock its 10 he can't believe he wake up so late)
 we will eat golgappa but only after lunch ok
P-ok and smile
After lunch they went for golgappa as ram promised
Three month gone without even realising
R- priya do u remember anything more
P-i remember you r my husband we love each other so much we both are scientist.yes I'm scientist.what m I doing here I have lot of thing to do.yes yes the shimla project its still pending.
 She remains silent and cries and become unconscious.ram could not understand her reaction.he give an injection and put her in the bed.her case seem to be bit strange.he search in the net about something and call someone. Just after the phone call he laugh and suddenly remains silent and cries
Vickram arrives while he is crying.he quickly wipes his tear before vickram sees it.but his swollen eyes tell that he was crying.
V-how is her condition now
R- she is improving very fast. Today she is recalling something but become unconscious. 

Hi dear...
Read 1st and 2nd post of story...

Good attempt for the first one..
Dont worry about the typo,grammatical or spelling errors..
If its about raya and a good storyline, then balhians will love it including me.. :)

Good start..
Ram having lost his love, wife shruthi already...and now wants to help priya,seeing shruthi in her..

Priya..having mystery attached...with actually what happened to and with her...where is rajat and how he is related to her and how they ended up in shillong and why she is in this state now...so many ques..

She is now being not in good shape , recognise ram as rajat and talking..
So now raya heading towards Ram home and whats in store for them is to be seen...

Dr.vik is there to help, hope neha have a part too...lol

Only concern is... reading Rajat with priya in close proximity, that too hubby,like her love always leaves a different taste in mind..πŸ˜†
Dont know why...πŸ˜†
Its just happens to me, rajat not being my favourite in actual story..never mind...lol
You carry on with your story...
Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
On post3 of story :
Dear, in similar sort of instances , 
Where the guy looking after such a girl is finally heartbroken after her recovery..
Here ram says no expectation, but i am sure he would endup in one too after their closeness..

Three months passed..still no improvement..priya being the same...and trying to recollect bringing her stress and being unconscious...
Ram seems to found something thru phone call...but why he laughed,then silent and cried...??
Waiting to know...

Have read or seen similar storylines dear but waiting to know your version of story and read your version of how raya life proceed...

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
Originally posted by LuvSSever

Hi dear...
Read 1st and 2nd post of story...

Good attempt for the first one..
Dont worry about the typo,grammatical or spelling errors..
If its about raya and a good storyline, then balhians will love it including me.. :)

Good start..
Ram having lost his love, wife shruthi already...and now wants to help priya,seeing shruthi in her..

Priya..having mystery attached...with actually what happened to and with her...where is rajat and how he is related to her and how they ended up in shillong and why she is in this state now...so many ques..

She is now being not in good shape , recognise ram as rajat and talking..
So now raya heading towards Ram home and whats in store for them is to be seen...

Dr.vik is there to help, hope neha have a part too...lol

Only concern is... reading Rajat with priya in close proximity, that too hubby,like her love always leaves a different taste in mind..πŸ˜†
Dont know why...πŸ˜†
Its just happens to me, rajat not being my favourite in actual story..never mind...lol
You carry on with your story...
thank u so much for your supportπŸ˜›πŸ˜›.will post the remaining part my completed work( mysteries will reveal there)
                                          Part 4
Ram- i also called Dr George for his opinion. He said positively.
Vickram could see that ram is not happy
V- r u not happy
R- i m really happy but scare at the same time

V-do she still think u as rajat
R- yes.I'm afraid what gonna happen if she remember that I'm not rajat.she might think Im using her
V- don't worry ram everything gonna be alright.
R- I hope so.how is neha and our super hero
V- they r enjoying in gurgoan and don't even remember me 
R_so sad 
Both laugh
R-when will she come
V-next month
Vickram left after talking more about priya condition and his family.
Priya wakes up.ram is sitting in the bed next to her
P-rajat(ram feel a bit relief when priya call him as rajat)what happen after our marriage.I could not remember clearly but I remember we were going for a long drive.
R- priya plz don't think too much just rest
Priya does what he say .she is lying on the bed with her head on his lap.ram decided not to think of future and just to live at the moment.ram look into priya eyes that are looking to him and cares her hair.
P-rajat
R-uuh
P-u know wat u look like angry bird when u r sad (and laugh.ram smile)
P-wat yaar I'm laughing all alone.
Ram just smile.
P-rajat u know once I thought that I will watch sun set and sun rise every weekend with my partner
Priya is reminding him more of shruti. actually not reminding him but making him feel that she is his shruti.shruti used to love watching sun set.
R-why only weekend we will watch every day from tomorrow
P-really( ram nod his head).why not we start from today.
R- priya today u r weak we will start from tomorrow.
P-ok as u wish(and smile)
They start their day watching the rising sun together and end their day with ram singing Lorri for priya as priya wish.they are living every moment to the fullest. 
Priya is drying her hair with a towel.she is wearing a yellow sari as they are planning to have their dinner in a roof top restaurant.she hear a foot step so she stood up and turn around to she who is it
She could see no one P-rajat is it u
Ram manage to stand behind without making her realised.he is standing with an orchid in his hand to surprise her.he unknowingly step on priya's pallu.priya is afraid and she could feel someone is behind she turn to look.as ram step on her pallu she falls and ram catches her with the orchid in the air.he become so close to her. His lips is just an inch away from her.he lower his lips and she close her eyes.he come to his senses and stop there.R- priya tum thik ho na tumhe kuch hua to nahi na .priya open her eyes.
P-im fine.he help priya to stand on her foot. Priya feel wired in his behaviour and remain silent but can't stop herself from blushing remember she was about to kiss him.its gonna be her first kiss. She is married to rajat but they never had their first kiss(the reason u will discover soon)
R-mein tumhare liye  flower laiee thi .he pick up the flower and give to her 
P-orchid.its very beautiful thank u so much.
R-u r welcome 
She smile and hug him
Both reaches the restaurant.
When they enter the place something hit her mind she is remembering something but not clearly 
P-rajat have we come here before.I feel I know this place.
R-no priya we have never come here before don't think too much
They take their sit in the balcony.they could see the star twinkling and moon shining above their head.priya is silent something is hitting her mind but couldn't remember it.ram is scared seeing her behavior
R- priya what would u like to have
They could hear a sound of couple sitting two table away from.there is five table but only two are filled by them and the couple.
Man-nikita will u marry me 
Woman-(smiling)yes I will 
Priya turn to see them.she remember something.now she could see nothing everything is spinning and becoming darker.ram is calling priya.she become unconscious.
Ram takesher home 
Next day evening
Vickram-is she still unconscious
R- yes.I m really afraid
While they are talking they could hear priya calling rajat
P-rajat rajat
Wow... loved it... loads of mystery around priya... loving the way the story is progressing...
Looking forward to see how u unfold all secret and bring raya together   update soon