SS: Haule Haule Ho Jaayega Pyar. part 24 PG 37 - Page 28

Posted: 6 years ago
Hi dear..
Good update..but seems a short one..
So ram again reacted wrongly taking decision fast and raised his hand to marya..thts wrong and good priya indicated tht...
But infront of marya, priya again as marya said took side of Mr.kapoor..
I can understand this behaviour of priya..she cant let down Ram infront of their kids and she has to help him..
But atleast when there is only Raya ,she shuld show some attitude or anger with Ram but instead he is showing tht.. i wanted to read some scenes where priya shows her anger or atleast disappointment in ram doing like tht in past,not trusting her and asking to abort..

Anyways, yet to read ram side of story for that decision of him..so will wait, i am not judging him yet..
But like us, priya too dont know reason, so i wish Raya's fight or argument on that matter happens and truth come out..

Khush and marya scene was nice,still marya not ready to give ram a chance..waiting to read what this outing brings in their lives...

Thanks for the pm...

Part 24

At evening, Priya marches here & there...

Khush- angel seat, don't worry everything is good, don't worried about them..

Priya- Marya aur ram jaha par ek jagah ho toh Kuch thik nahi hai...

Khush- angel ek baat bolo aap itne saal se tension le rahe ho..

Priya- itne saal koi tension nahi tha, lekin jab se Tom boy vs Mr.kapoor hua hai tab se ye sab ho raha hai, ek din inn sab tension ki wajah se mujhe heartache hoga, dekh Lena...

Khush started laughing..

Same time trio enter in house, she observed there expression...

Priya- Sab thik hai na..

Pee- haan Maa..

Marya- maa Kuch puchna hai...

Ram- I will asking...

Priya- ok & she seat next to Khush...

Ram- Marya's favorite color...

Priya- white, for wearing black...

Ram- favorite dish..

Priya- rajma chaval...

Ram- time pass...

Priya- cleaning...

Ram- novel..

Priya- don't go, author Lisa scottoline, 5 times she read and still reading...

Ram- favorite moment...

Priya- when they both fights & again started talking with each other like normal...

Ram didn't say any word and went to room..

Priya- innhe kya hua, kya kiya tum dono ne...

Marya- nothing Maa..

Priya not convinced by her answer, and she also came to room, she saw ram seat on bed with dull face..

Priya- is anything happen, Marya said any wrong word to you...

Ram- no...

Priya- then aise bina Kuch kahe...

Ram- aaj pata chal raha hai, mere ek galat decision ki wajah se, how far from my daughter's..

Priya- why you took that decision Ram...

Ram- I was so much worried about Khush, aur Sab kuch hum dono ke bich itna sab Kuch jaldi hua tha, shaadi.. ek misunderstanding se hui, fir mujhe pyar hua, then we took next step of our marriage, ye sab Kuch itna jaldi ho raha tha ke inn sab me Mai bhul gaya tumhe ye baatana ke hum humara baccha plan nahi karnge lekin time haath se nikal chuka tha, aur Maine ye decision liya.. maine ek baar bhi tumse kuch nahi pucha, jab Khush wapas aaya tab sab clear hua... aur mujhe pata chala ke mai kitna galat tha, mujhse se jaada tum Khush ke baare me sochti ho, mere ek galat decision ki wajah se ye sab hua hai...

Priya rubbed his shoulder- Maine bhi toh bina aapse puche ghar choda, haar baar aapke decision ko opposed kiye karti thi, uss din nahi kiya iss wajah se ye sab hua, jitni galti aapki hai, utni meri bhi hai...

Ram- lekin aisa galat decision bolne se pehle maine ek baar kaise nahi socha, Jo Priya khud ke baare me sochne se pehle Puri duniya ke baare me sochti hai, wo kabhi Khush ko aapne se alag nahi samjhegi, ye baat mujhe sochni chahiye thi...

Priya- ok, vanished that all and move on from that...

Ram- how can you say these...

Priya- for our kids, Jo hua so hua, ab aage badhte hai, Rahi baat Marya ki, usse hum dono milke samjhayenge, trust me...

Ram- she forgive me...

Priya- she will, I promise..

Ram forward his hand- we will, Priya hold his hand & smile...

Priya- Mai kabhi nahi soch sakti, aaj Mai bich me khadi Hun, ek baap beti ki Dua bannke, aur dono ke dono same soch ke hai, naa ye aapni zid chod Rahi naa beti ka baap...

Ram- she is your daughter, zidi Mai nahi Hun, usski Maa hai..

Priya- accha... think about once... and same time calling to Priya from hall and she left from there...

Ram think about past & smile..

Past:

Ram- Priya you have to came with me to cafe..

Priya- no way I am not, I m making coffee in home, we enjoyed here, I have so much work ram..

Ram- Priya Kal Shaam se tum busy ho aaj bhi office aate samay car me bhi kam... abhi ghar par bhi, 2 minutes ka bhi waqt nahi hai mere liye...

Priya- oh mere husband, Jo Maine aapke industry ka security ka kam liya hai na wo Pura karna hai mujhe...

Ram- arrye mere hi industry ka kam hai toh Baad me bhi kar sakti ho, koi dead line nahi hai meri taraf se..

Priya- what about my office dead line Mr.Ram..

Ram- akhir baar Puch raha Hun aa Rahi ho Yaa nahi..

Priya- nahi...

Ram- ok toh Mai bhi nahi jaa raha Hun, and you know that very well, if I didn't drink coffee on evening my head started ache.. jab tak mere Saath coffee ke liye nahi aati tab tak, I will not drink coffee...

Priya- ok and again she started her work, ram leave their room..

2-3 hours later, Neha came to see Priya..

Neha- Priya..

Priya- Kya hua...

Neha- arrye yaar Maa is send me here coz Ram's headache...

Priya- headache! Kya hua unnhe...

Neha- aaya hai tab se coffee nahi pee hai aur ab sar pakad kar baitha hai...

Priya- zidi insan...

Neha- Kya hua...

Priya- meri hi galti hai mujhe hi sort karni hogi..

Neha- konsi galti..

Priya- naa bolne ki, and she closed her work and came to hall...

Priya to Krishna- Maa mai dekhti aap jaao, aur aap Ram chalo mere Saath..

In car...

Priya- zid ki bhi hadd hoti hai...

Past end...

Present:

Marya- maa why are you smiling..

Priya- nothing...

Marya- maa hum London jaayenge na..

Priya stop her work-study came here, Marya went near her..

Priya continue- aapko yaha par rehna pasad nahi hai...

Marya- honestly say no..

Priya- aap gussa ram par hai..

Marya- Haan..

Priya- bas ek baar unnki baat Sunno aur Kuch nahi..

Marya- nahi Sunna hai mujhe Maa, aapke Saath unnhone aisa kiya aur aap unn par gussa nahi ho, aisa kiu, jitna attitude Mr.kapoor dikhate hai wahi attitude aap ko dikhana chahiye..

Priya- bacche agar Mai bhi aap jaise behave karti toh shayad bahot saare rishte affect hote, aur Jo Papa log hote hai na unnhe bahot attitude hota hai, 'mujhe beti hai' usska, aapko test leni hai na to aapke naanu ko call karo aur unhhe bas itna pucho meri favorite dish konsi hai, I m sure unhhe nahi pata hogi, Maine unnke saame konsi bhi dish ki tarif ki hogi toh wahi meri favorite dish hai wahi wo prove karnge, Maa sahi jawab degi lekin Papa started arguing with maa, Papa have an attitude, coz they have an daughter, and here 2 daughter's..

Marya- aapne baat ki Mr.kapoor se, aapki misunderstanding clear hui..

Priya- yaa thodi bahot...

Marya- mujhe nahi karni hai baat, jaise chal raha waise chalne do, mujhe bas wo galat lag rahe hai...

Priya- Pari for me once you talked with him and with my Pari behavior...

Marya- I want talked with naanu now..

Priya- these time..

Marya- Yaa and she called sudhir and left the room...

Priya to herself- why she so much protective god, why you make her girl, she fully behave like boy, if her behavior same in future then, what will... aaarrggghh Priya what are you thinking, she is only 6, she will change...

'Mumma' peehu came there..

Priya- what!

Pee- where is Tom boy..

Priya- bahar, why are you asking...

Pee- woh sidhi & Rahul came..

Priya- that's great..

Pee- and now sidhi & Rahul are my friends too..

Priya- that's also great..

Pee- you worried for something..

Priya- yaa for Marya..

Pee- Maa why you make her so stubborn...

Priya little shocked on her statement- I'll make her stubborn...

Pee- yes you Maa..

Priya look her confused...

Pee- don't get confused, first reason, she is a girl but she pretend herself boy, why, because you never stop her...

Second reason, she protective towards me a lot Maa, I don't know why, but I really hate these, even irritated too...

Third reason, she is so much cleaver in studies and other activities, but she never compete with anyone, why she so introvert, she have to explore her with everyone...

Fourth reason, she is so much angry young girl, I mean why she angry on everything, mostly on Papa, I can understand you both had misunderstanding some years ago, that doesn't mean she interface in your problem Maa, it's between you & Papa, we don't have any rights to came between husband & wife, why can't she understands...

"I am not came between husband & wife, I came between 2 person, one is my Maa & second is Mr.kapoor, who our biological father, that reason was he don't won't us and I m stubborn coz you are more stubborn peehu, I m protective towards your coz, you never behave good Infront of outsiders, I never compete with others coz I compete with myself, I better myself, I m angry coz you are so sweet with everyone stupid, you never identify person's, who unknown to you stupid, you said I m protective towards you, you remember in school you fight with that stupid Jonson for stupid reason, if I m not available that day, he was almost success in his plan to lock you in class room, Maa I m not talking with her, she always fights with me, she never understood my intention, never Marya said in one..

Pee- I m sorry...

Marya- took your sorry in your own mouth, Maa next Monday will be last selection for football team, and I want participate in that, when I end the call with naanu that time jonh was called me..

Priya- what's your opinion

Marya- I don't know and she gave priya's mobile to her & went from there...

Pee- Maa I was wrong...

Priya nodded in yes..

Pee- what I do now..

Priya- she is your Tom boy, you find your own way, why would I help you...

Pee- mom..

Priya- now I am going to meet sidhi & Rahul...

Marya seat in nuts room with book, nuts doing something on laptop..

Nuts- Pari...

Marya- hmm..

Nuts- you busy in reading..

Marya- no I am thinking something...

Nuts- what are you thinking...

Marya- I m stretch the subject...

Nuts- which subject...

Marya- Mr.kapoor's, I m wrong in that..

Nuts- what your heart said..

Marya- my heart said, I m right, coz 4 days ago, only mumma was figuring me as father, today Mr.kapoor, who was inspiration for me, 4 days ago , who is actually our biological father & mumma's husband, in my mind so much questions are hunting me, I m only 6 buzzi but I m behave like I m 30, am I extra ordinary or anything else, peehu wants am I forgive Mr.kapoor, she said I am hurdles myself, but she didn't understand my situation, who girl very understanding in all but in relation she can't understand, in England buzzi for me only mumma & peehu as family, I don't know these big family, I m trying my best to adjusting myself, but I could not, sometimes I m so much irritating on everything buzzi, why can't they understand, I need sometime, I m not like peehu, who adjust in moment, peehu said me I m introvert, but she didn't understand that why I am like these, you know what buzzi, because of peehu I m like these...

Nuts- how...

Marya- in England we both are going for one class, that was drawing, I hate drawing, but she love, I joined coz there one girl who always bully her, I joined that class coz protect her, you know what buzzi, she never ever give any bad answer to anyone, if that person beat her or slapped her, she never protect herself, that's why I m like these...

Nuts- OK, toh inn sab Mr.kapoor ka Kya kam..

Marya- I don't know but, I am not believe on him, or on his talks when we are not born that time he don't want us, now he want us, why I can understand that he is our so called father.. but why can't I trust him, peehu trust him easily, even Maa told me give him one chance, Maa also trust him, but why can't I..

Nuts close her laptop screen & seat beside her- in your heart these these much mess up running...

Marya- Yaa...

Nuts- you know I was only read Chile psychology that, when elder did something in there past, in future Incase kids knows that, kids suffered a lot and it's true Marya, you are the brave who handle it good way, but princess one thing always remember that, we have to past thing is in past, never put that past in your present that spoiled your future also...

Marya- what I do in that..

Nuts- you have to live in present...

Marya- what about past, what about Mr.kapoor's decision, most important mumma have to take one hard step in that..

Nuts- already she took a major step in past, she hide herself long 6 years, she gave punishment to Bhai, long 6 years, she never show your & her face to your father, that is punishment for him...

Marya- she punished herself also...

Nuts- I m lose Marya Infront of your questions & answers...

Marya- I m tell you about my confusion & my... leave it, I m going, she went from there..

On terrace:

Marya came there and saw ram seat there alone, she went near him...

Marya- can I seat here...

Ram look at her & smile- plz..

Marya seat beside him- thank you...

Ram- you don't have any problem na..

Marya- it's OK, you can seat here...

Ram only smile..

A long silence between them...

Marya look he is reading something and she said- increase the quality of the product then you can sale it for the reasonable price if you keep reasonable price of quality, product automatically demands, will increase so such demands will lead to high productivity, high productivity means more job opportunity, more production, more turn over, so that's it high quality justified more turn over...

Ram- it's called calculative mind Marya...

Marya- I know that and in India new tax are started, it's goods & service tax so may be it's good..

Ram- you like business..

Marya- mumma said me that my mind is business mind may be it's right...

Ram- you read business news..

Marya- morning time, reading is my priority so I can't escape that...

Ram- tabhi Mai sochu, why can't I find business thread in news paper...

Marya- sorry but my habit to read and I received that news papers from dadu's room, so...

Ram- it's ok, I like it..

Marya forward her hand- normal shake hand coz you like my calculative mind...

Ram smile & shake hand with her...

Marya- which is your favorite team on cricket..

Ram- oblivious India..

Marya- can I read that file..

Ram- Yaa sure, why not and he give that file to her..

Marya- your project, who you implement in Bangalore, it's going nice but starting few months you bear loss in that..

Ram- so you follow my news & project details...

Marya- so many people I follow, you also one of that list, and she turn next page..

Ram- will you came with me in my office..

Marya- sorry but I don't have time, only 15 days are remain, and I m little busy in my school project..

Ram- what school project..

Marya- it's normal Mr.kapoor.. good work, who did these..

Ram- it's me & she gave him file..

Marya- it's rocking, when you launch these..

Ram- after business award..

Marya- ok, thank you, nice work and she stood up from there..

Ram- Marya & he hold her wrist and pulled her again she seat and he tie her shoe lace, tomorrow me, you, peehu & your Maa went for your school branch, I m thinking that your both transfer from England to India's school...

Marya look at him- why..

Ram- I want my wife & my daughter's stay with me here with me for life time, with your big bro and with your whole family..

Marya- what about my project & my football team..

Ram- you start practicing here and select here in your new team..

Marya- what about my friends...

Ram- how much you have friends there...

Marya- whole football team & class mates...

Ram- you connect with them through video call...

Marya- you will be pay high bills..

Ram- so what, I don't mind..

Marya- ok... thanks for tie the shoe lace and she went from there...

Ran to himself- may be I am dreaming, Marya talking with me so normal, she changed her behavior towards me and he started walking and he bumped to khush, Khush hold his leg in his hand and wincing in pain..

Khush- Papa aap kaha par dekh rahe ho, aahhh Priya angel..

Ram kneel down and he wants rubbed his leg but Khush didn't allow him- let me see once..

Khush- no, and he again call Priya...

Ram- arrye mere baap, don't call her, she shouted on me for hurting you...

Khush- dekh kar nahi chal sakte the aap Papa, it's paining..

Ram- ok, relax, I m calling doctor..

Same time Priya came there and saw Khush seat on floor with leg in his hand, his expression said that he is in pain...

Priya- what happened Khush..

Khush- because Papa angel he injured me..

Ram- arrye I was walked in dream..

Priya- aapki wajah se hua hai sab, Khush let me see.. and she side his hand..

Ram saw his leg hit by table corner and little bleeding- sorry..

Priya- aap bhi na ram, help him for stood up, I'll be back with first aid and she went from there...

Khush- day dream of Priya angel, not bad Papa..

Ram- chup kar aur I m not dreaming of your Priya angel.. it's your sister who did everything..

Khush- who! I have 3 sisters...

Ram- Tim boy..

Khush- what she did now..

Ram- she talked with me so nice...

Khush- that's great...

Ram- Yaa but she changed in one day, it's dream for me..

Khush- dad she is not bad ok..

Ram- I not saying that..

Khush- then..

Ram- she talked with me so nice, like everything sorted like she understands and she forgive me, it's good that she talked with me good, but who did these magic..

Khush- dad she my sister, I know her very well, she will forgive you very soon..

Ram- may be, you talked with her..

Khush- no may be Priya angel..

Priya came with first aid..

Ram asked her- you talked with Marya..

Priya- for what.. & she started ozzing blood..

Ram- talked with me nice & good, I mean she talked with me very good & nice manners...

Priya- you didn't like it..

Ram- no..

Priya- then..

Ram- she changed her tone towards me with in one day, that's why I suspected...

Priya- she is my daughter OK, she know how & when behave like good girl..

Khush- am I also same words say to him..

Priya smile- she accepted as you dad but her mind never allow her ram..

Khush- wow.. you both patch up also..

Priya- chup kar!

Ram- what will I do next..

Priya- don't do anything, she solved her problem own, I know her, she only six but she mature for that... for other I m with her..

Ram- she share with you..

Priya only look him & say; aage jaa kar aise shocked bahot aayenge, be prepared for that, and day dream always injures to health for others..

Khush- wah Priya angel, iss baat par my favorite dish in dinner...

Priya done his wound dressing and say- pakka and she went from there...

Peehu search Marya everywhere, in home, in garden also..

Sidhi asked her- di what are you searching..

Pee- Marya..

Sidhi- she is in kitchen, with maa, Badi maa & choti Maa..

Pee- Marya kitchen! It's weird, came with me and she hold her & came in kitchen and saw Marya seat on table with book..

Pee- you here and I am searching you everywhere..

Marya- cops always search thief at his place but they never search thief at cops place, my dear sister...

Pee- what's the meaning of that..

Priya, Neha & somaya smile on there talks..

Marya- stupid that's why I told you start the reading book..

Pee- Marya..

Marya- don't disturb me I m reading...

Pee- it's more then 5 hours, you didn't talk with me a single word Marya..

Marya- my name is Marya, really petu...

Pee- talked with me na Marya, I m sorry..

Marya- maa give her milk..

Pee- you are giving me punishment Marya..

Marya- yes I m..

Pee- Marya I m sorry..

Marya- no I m both accept your sorry..

Priya- Marya it's rude..

Marya- so, she was also rude..

Som- Yaa but give her chance..

Marya- no I m not, she always opposed to me..

Pee- I m older sister of yours..

Marya- so what, I m always saved you from all, hey na sidhi..

Sidhi- Haan di, Marya di always save you..

Pee- you are taking Marya's side sidhi..

Sidhi- no I m your side and give smile to peehu..

Neha to Priya near her ear- ye dono ek team hai ya they only pretend yaar, see how much innocence..

Priya- ye baat humesha ki hai, ab dekh peehu jor se chilayegi, mumma Marya ko bolo mujhse baat Karne me liye..

Peehu shouted- mumma Marya ko bolo mujhse baat Kare..

Priya to neha- I told you na..

Neha- to tum bich me padogi..

Priya- never, agale 5 minutes me phir se ek honge, dekhna..

Som- seriously..

Priya- yaa..

Marya to peehu- don't shout petu, come sidhi and she closed her book came near sidhi, I tell you new story..

Pee- I also coming for listening..

Marya- kis ne roka hai tumhe, and she took both out from kitchen...

Priya to somoya & neha-Marya talk with ram..

Neha- that's nice, but how it's happens...

Priya- don't know, Shaam ko Marya se baat karti Hun..

Neha- Haan...

Evening, Marya seat with peehu doing something on book.. Priya enter in with Krishna..

Priya- what you both doing..

Pee- interview practice..

Krish- that's very good, peehu beta aap mere Saath chalo, I want you help..

Marya- Dadi can I came..

Krish- Yaa but after sometime...

Marya smile- ok, peehu went from there with Krishna...

Marya- Maa you busy..

Priya- no why..

Marya- today I was talked with Mr.kapoor...

Priya very peaceful asked her- ok, then..

Marya- may be I m wrong..

Priya- ok..

Marya- I scratched so much..

Priya turn towards her and asked in serious tone- you hide something from me..

Marya look side and say- no, leave it, tomorrow we have interview in new school branch..

Priya- you didn't like that..

Marya- why you asking me these kind of questions mom..

Priya- I m worried for you..

Marya- don't worry about me Maa, I m OK with your decision, & she smiled..

Priya- you talk with me in rude tone beta..

Marya- no, I m not Maa, I think I m behave rude with everyone, I should change my behavior towards everyone, you don't worry Maa, I will do my best..

Priya- any one say something to you..

Marya nodded in no- no Maa..

Priya- anybody..

Marya- no, I m going, I wanted play with Rahul and she move from there..

Priya get puzzle by her all talks...

Note: I didn't get time for write, so don't know when next part will post...

No PMs...

Thanks for reading...
Superb and a lengthy update.
Finally family is getting back together.
awesome part...
pihu mayra fight is cute... priya is worried for mayra behaviour... as she is behaving very muturedly its not good for 6 yrs kid..
ram is realizing his mistake... contd soon
long one. hope k Myra ka gussa thoda kam ho jaye. but I m loving this family bonding.
pl continue
Back with good and lengthy update 
It's good that finally Ram realised about his wrong decision in past to which their future has been changed. He has yet to learn more about his daughter especially Myra who still not on talking terms with him
But seems Priya is trying hard to cop up the situation between father and daughter with remembering old past moments with her husband.
All other kids are too happy and pursuing Myra to change her attitude towards her father along with Neha and Nuts.

you know what my mind wants to believe on what Marya is saying but mind feeling something fishy going on how she end her fight against Ram in just one day even not sharing anything with Priya I guess something going on in her mind which she is unable to express well moving for next to read...