•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Chahe Dharti Phat Jaye Assaman toot jaye Par Sarla ki Sachai kabhi Bahar Na aye
This Line The writers of the show read everyday before they write for MAM... Riya seriously its unbelievable the way sarlas crimes just come onto you... SAD 

SAD AS HELL 

And Sarla you You cheap piece of shit worthless human your canister is full of holes of your own doings... But what is the point of fadoing my gala mam tv writers will never expose her they seem to have made up there mind and this track i doubt will be short-lived they would just drag and drag and drag... I understand that our type of people are not there TG but seriously i fail to understand how people are liking this... like i know Indian audience love drama and all but this is so unfair 

And Maan Mahela Khushiya ugh you are another one who needs a tight slap bad luck... UGH Riya you really deserve better and Shivam when you get up please leave Shanti Sadan and go and live with your wife have kids be merry 

But The writers got to let that happen 

The actress playing sarla created drama of leaving the show
So writers who cannot live without her made her role much more important
Its the first show for d production house.. and the actresses playing sarla and shanti r two cheap women whose acting skills r less than.zero.i feel they have done sometjing cheap like blackmailing the production house or something..
Another cheap woman is d one who plays.pari..

I wonder if they ever saw themselves acting in front of mirror..neither good looks nor acting skills.. i do wonder what makes them stay in.showbiz
Originally posted by anu023

Its the first show for d production house.. and the actresses playing sarla and shanti r two cheap women whose acting skills r less than.zero.i feel they have done sometjing cheap like blackmailing the production house or something..
Another cheap woman is d one who plays.pari..

I wonder if they ever saw themselves acting in front of mirror..neither good looks nor acting skills.. i do wonder what makes them stay in.showbiz

I dont like the Current track either but seriously its really not right to be blaming the actresses... honestly grow up they are doing their jobs both of them are senior actors and have worked in the industry for a very long time... 

I agree with you on the point that Sarla is a total bitch but i am calling the character a bith not the actor the actor is honestly just doing her job... 

Not cool 

Originally posted by princesssheena

I dont like the Current track either but seriously its really not right to be blaming the actresses... honestly grow up they are doing their jobs both of them are senior actors and have worked in the industry for a very long time... 

I agree with you on the point that Sarla is a total bitch but i am calling the character a bith not the actor the actor is honestly just doing her job... 

Not cool 

They were flop actresses.. did not see any growth in films hence ended up in serials.. honestly if sarla was played by someother actress and same in shanti's case even the bitchy angle would look comical.. but these two give me a headche whenever they r in one frame.. 
Moreover the writer too seems to have a very bad taste in humor..like just write whatever nonsense that comes to urmind..
Originally posted by anu023

They were flop actresses.. did not see any growth in films hence ended up in serials.. honestly if sarla was played by someother actress and same in shanti's case even the bitchy angle would look comical.. but these two give me a headche whenever they r in one frame.. 
Moreover the writer too seems to have a very bad taste in humor..like just write whatever nonsense that comes to urmind..

The writers are very bad that even i agree on... The writer need to seriously have lost their own plot I dont know which group of audience is liking this show because I def know that every one on the forum and outside are also like this show is shit 

I agree with you on that 

About the actors... I dont blame them but each their own I guess 

Writers are very bad and the show started well but is going down Sarla winning like this is horrible and Shanti will pay for letting her daughter back I hope that they wake up from whtever slumber its high time Sarla's whole history comes out and this time she is not forgiven 
Sarla should not be forgiven but also due to many of her criminal acts like kidnaping people she should be put in jail.