Beyhadh

Kushal Tandon - Is he the ideal Arjun Sharma? - Page 4

dhrishti_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pravas007

he did a star plus show according to some of the fans here which made him popular (it is easy to get Popularity doing star plus show because of high viewership of star plus)

Yes, I've noticed that Sony isn't amongst the most popular channels, in fact the number of people who watch Star Plus when compared to Sony are much much more. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly speaking till now i have never noticed arjun lack of acting bcoz i always feel arjun is suppose to be confusing charachter.. Yes jenny acting is beyond par but also she has a charachter like maya to play.. She is getting full chance to show her excellent acting.. Her scenes are the kind of USP of beyhadh.. Aneri also getting full chance to show her abilities as saanjh regulary has to go through emotional rollercosters.. But arjun is a person who has no idea of surrounding and is typical carefree guy..
Yes kushal is not that great actor in comparision to jenny and now i think aneri also.. But he can act well...i have seen his earlier show and he did a good work there.. Infact i stl remember a scene from that show whn he had to shave his head for his love interst in the show who was suffering from cancer...both he and the girl acted so well in that scene i actually cried after watching it..viewers can easily feel both thier pain in that scene..

And also guys, i would like to request everyone to support kushal.. In future i am sure he will show his acting skills as he would have to give a strong performance in further episodes.. Arjun needs to deal wth ashwin as well as with maya dark past so he surely will have to impart strong emotions.. Lets give kushal that chance to show his ability on those scenes.. And still if he doesnot then no problem guys... We have Jennifer and Aneri to rejoice..
dhrishti_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sellysona

Frankly speaking till now i have never noticed arjun lack of acting bcoz i always feel arjun is suppose to be confusing charachter.. Yes jenny acting is beyond par but also she has a charachter like maya to play.. She is getting full chance to show her excellent acting.. Her scenes are the kind of USP of beyhadh.. Aneri also getting full chance to show her abilities as saanjh regulary has to go through emotional rollercosters.. But arjun is a person who has no idea of surrounding and is typical carefree guy..
Yes kushal is not that great actor in comparision to jenny and now i think aneri also.. But he can act well...i have seen his earlier show and he did a good work there.. Infact i stl remember a scene from that show whn he had to shave his head for his love interst in the show who was suffering from cancer...both he and the girl acted so well in that scene i actually cried after watching it..viewers can easily feel both thier pain in that scene..

And also guys, i would like to request everyone to support kushal.. In future i am sure he will show his acting skills as he would have to give a strong performance in further episodes.. Arjun needs to deal wth ashwin as well as with maya dark past so he surely will have to impart strong emotions.. Lets give kushal that chance to show his ability on those scenes.. And still if he doesnot then no problem guys... We have Jennifer and Aneri to rejoice..

While in most scenes I'm neutral to Kushal's acting, there has been two scenes I stated when I could feel something missing. I too have hopes that he will improve his acting sometime soon.

You're right, there has been a lot of bashing and conflict regarding Kushal's acting lately and creating this topic was just a way to add onto it, my apologies.