Kushal Tandon - Is he the ideal Arjun Sharma? - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by kinny_ranvir

Yes Kushal has to improve his acting skills. He has looks but thats not enough especially for a show like behyhadh that has lots of substance and thrill.
And acting should not be difficult still for him as it is not his first show. He had dome full fledged role as parallel lead, not some small cameo role in his first show. He should have learnt and improved by now. But alas can't help. We need to go ahead.

I think the fact that Beyhadh is meant to be a thriller and Jennifer and Aneri are giving their 100% foreshadow Kushal once in a way. I was not aware of his previous acting experience, only knew he has studied acting in New York. We can only hope we see some more improvement soon.
Originally posted by ScreamForMe

Kushal can't act. He is weakest link of beyhadh

I must say he has improved from the beginning of the show, so we can only hope for the best.
Originally posted by .bluebolt

Yes acting needs  some talent too not just practice. Moreover it is not his 1st show. He has worked in another show for 2yrs and his acting was pretty bad there too. In the initial episodes of beyhad i thought he improved from his previous show. But as time progressed it is back to square one. His disinterest in some scenes are clearly visible. Even after 'LEARNING' acting from new york academy this is the maximum he could do so I'm not expecting any improvement. Even newbie actors like namik paul or karan vohra (mehek) actor are 1000 times better than experienced kushal. The only thing beyhad viewers can do is overlook his acting flaws and get used to it. 

I did not know he has worked in a show for 2 years, which show was it? Yes, I have noticed that when he is either placed in the background or not giving the main role in a specific scene he seems disinterested. We can hope he improves soon.
Originally posted by muktha_cute

why would any popular actors would do this show in first place
its completely a female centric role
the character arjun is not very prominent or important character in the first place bcz its all abt Maya,n her obsession
no popular n experienced actor would ever agree to play a second fiddle to a female costar
so makers had just brought someone who is not much experienced and not too popular bcz no one of those actors like KW,HC etc would play this role

I do not believe the story was meant to be female-centric or revolving around Maya. She is given as much screen time as Arjun or Saanjh for that matter. I just think Jennifer's script is great, no doubt, but her acting has made people stay and look forward to the show.

If you go to see, if Arjun's character was played by a stronger and more expressive actor, the show could have easily been considered to revolve around him, after all, at most times Saanjh and Maya are trying to get to him. They both want him, and without him, the storyline could come to an abrupt end. Ah, the difference an actor can make!
Originally posted by dhrishti_

I did not know he has worked in a show for 2 years, which show was it? Yes, I have noticed that when he is either placed in the background or not giving the main role in a specific scene he seems disinterested. We can hope he improves soon.
he did a star plus show according to some of the fans here which made him popular (it is easy to get Popularity doing star plus show because of high viewership of star plus)
I donno how was Arjun or for that matter even Saanjh perceived by the writers.  Initially i thot itz d writing,  but now i feel Kushal n Aneri r getting their own personality into Arjun n Saanjh,  which is why it is not working out.  All said n done Kushal has still long way to go as far as acting is concerned. 
Originally posted by dhrishti_

He worked on star plus show ek hazaro me meri behna hai as Virat.. Paired opp nia sharma. Jodi was popular there..
Originally posted by muktha_cute

why would any popular actors would do this show in first place
its completely a female centric role
the character arjun is not very prominent or important character in the first place bcz its all abt Maya,n her obsession
no popular n experienced actor would ever agree to play a second fiddle to a female costar
so makers had just brought someone who is not much experienced and not too popular bcz no one of those actors like KW,HC etc would play this role

Sry but i would like to correct you here about kushal being not so popular...Let me tell you kushal is one of the most popular male actor in tellywood and he has a huge fan following..I live in Mauritius where daily soaps are not much watched here but still here there are lots of fans who love kushal..On social media like twitter or instagram eceryone is loving kushal as arjun..i don't know y in this forum there are few who have problens with him..Yeah initially kushal's acting were quite raw but now he is good...I think no obe could have portrayed arjun as he is doing..Arjun is such a character who still needs to develop in the show and we have to watch out for that..kushal is not stupid who will agree to take a character of arjun with no backbone...Im sure there's much more to the character of arjun which we are gonna see soon..And yes kushal did a show for 2yrs and there were two leads in that show where one of them was karan tacker who was already popular and kushal was a newbie in the industry but yet with his performance as virat he created a niche for himself and gradually he gathered a huge fan following and he was much loved than the other actor..And in that show kushal's acting was really good.He even shaved his head on that show and was really appreciated by everyone for that...So please give him some time..let him show what he can do..im sure in the future he won't disappoint us 😳 😳
Originally posted by nitzy_21

I donno how was Arjun or for that matter even Saanjh perceived by the writers.  Initially i thot itz d writing,  but now i feel Kushal n Aneri r getting their own personality into Arjun n Saanjh,  which is why it is not working out.  All said n done Kushal has still long way to go as far as acting is concerned. 

I initially did notice that problem with Aneri but in the last few weeks, I have had no complaints regarding her performance, especially in the Mauritius episodes. That problem is never experienced with Jennifer though, I feel when I look at the screen I am looking at Maya, nothing related to the actress personally and that's how it should be. Kushal can do better and he hopefully will very soon.
Originally posted by sellysona

He worked on star plus show ek hazaro me meri behna hai as Virat.. Paired opp nia sharma. Jodi was popular there..

Thanks for letting me know!!