My Beautiful Wife (Thread 2) - Page 91

Posted: 4 years ago

Finally edited Index ... uff IF and their weird works 

Wow the way the story turns in 2md thread is simply fantastic Happy that maaneet sorted their misunderstanding...well mini got to know  her place...but I m sure she is not going to give up this Soon she is cooking something in her stupid brain... Finally maan coming slowly out of his shell loved the shopping segment completely hope geet brings MSK back from his shell and make the world recognize him...this Mamu.. now waiting for him to know that geet is more than Happy with her Maan... loving the story so far ...eager to read thread3...β€β€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this for ur awesome brain for giving beautiful story dear....

Originally posted by kirtikaa

Wow the way the story turns in 2md thread is simply fantastic Happy that maaneet sorted their misunderstanding...well mini got to know  her place...but I m sure she is not going to give up this Soon she is cooking something in her stupid brain... Finally maan coming slowly out of his shell loved the shopping segment completely hope geet brings MSK back from his shell and make the world recognize him...this Mamu.. now waiting for him to know that geet is more than Happy with her Maan... loving the story so far ...eager to read thread3...β€β€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘this for ur awesome brain for giving beautiful story dear....

Aww you still reading πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Mini won't stop so soon .. keep reading to know her plan ... glad you liking it so far 

It's mean a lot😊😊😊