Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

WOW, I just want to give standing ovation to the guy. This is really incredible by him. It takes guts to say stuff like this. Maybe khokla industry walas might give flak to him, but with this post he is going to win the public.

And the public which has elephant memory will forget him by the time next controversy comes . This might just be axe in his own leg 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
He is in for a tough time 
peeyara thumbnail
To be honest I never liked him for unknown reasons but by speaking out this he earned the respect from me and respect is always greater than love
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Strange that he had no problems last year when he won. This year Pritam will win hands down so he is calling out the same awards. While he is right on some points like on Ash, Harsh but there can be only few nominees so you can't please all. Akshay, Armaan etc were good but not extra ordinary. These are open to jury decision. 
anam10 thumbnail
His mentor is Salman, what do you expect from him. Sounds like a loudmouth to me.
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The awards deserve all the criticism they get for the way they are conducted, the huge number of award functions, the nUmver of categories to award everybody etc .. just the aura around award functions has turned into a joke..
But when it comes to the winners themselves I don't know y people have a problem only now.  
I reMember all through 90s and 2000s cribbing every year about how undeserving ones won the award with only few exceptions.. screen awards in the initial years was little better but filmfare has always been stupid.. 
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He is so right  just want to give him standing ovation.
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anam10

His mentor is Salman, what do you expect from him. Sounds like a loudmouth to me.

Truth is always bitter 😆
anam10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faerydae

Truth is always bitter 😆

Everyone knows truth, but to blurt out like this in open letter, when he is so junior isn't good manners at all. 
Though many things he said is fine
Though I don't feel Armaan deserved any nominations 

Maybe for Hua Hai Aaj Pehli Baar but none of those he mentioned

Why is Baaghi nominated for musical awards.

Arijit, Amit and Diljit's nominations are fair and Atif/Rahat nominations are definitely to due to success of their songs and universal appeal to both.

Kaun Tujhe belonged to Palak and hope she and Amit for Bulleya takes this. 👏

😳