Amaal Mallik SLAMS the jury at Award Functions - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Last year he was humbly accepting all these awards... and isn't he an insider himself??

Not saying that the awards are non biased but calling out the hypocracy Edited by Serotonin - 7 years ago
Whatever he said is completely true. We all know how this awards functions operate. There is no transparency n honesty in judgement. At-least someone has raised a valid point here. In bollywood awards are distributed like mandir ka prashad.    RESPECT.
What amal malik said today ...Sonu Nigam said it after winning suraj huwa madham award in zee cine awards ,,,,,Sonu didnt got filmfare for songs which he deserved to win while looking at the nominations his songs were strong enough but he lost i remember panchi nadiyaan pawan ke jhonke ...and he lost do pal ruka khwaboon ka karwaan , tumse milke dilka hai jo haal , main hoon na to bheege hont tere kunal ganjawala in 2004
here is the video 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J57U2QgTiU[/YOUTUBE]
What he said may be true. But he is lobbying for his brother, Armaan. And if he wants to shun music that weren't liked by others, then by credit, Armaan's music wasn't well liked. So take that! 
So he won last year ? 
Originally posted by -DZ-

So he won last year ?
Yes. but here is what he says:
When I won for Roy last year at almost every award function I was disappointed the most, that an album like #Badlapur was not even considered, it was an album on par with Roy, if not better. That year even#BajrangiBhaijaan was a great album, but Dilwale and Tamasha were considered better whereas there was so much musical Range#PritamDa showed in #BB
So now everyone is crying for awards hypocrisy...to be honest music is very much subjective as well...for example Tamasha was much better album than badlapur or bajrangi...so his cribbing last year is non sense
Sab apna apna award shuru karlo ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Love_Katty_24-7

Yes. but here is what he says:

Got it
Music people are now even calling out the awards ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I happen to think Sultan deserves best lyrics, male singer, female singer but album probably K & Sons
Originally posted by Serotonin

Last year he was humbly accepting all these awards... and isn't he an insider himself??

Not saying that the awards are non biased but calling out the hypocracy

He isn't exactly a hypocrite when he also acknowledged that he does not deserve his nomination for Baaghi. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here.