•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont see any reviews thread...wanted to say that deepika gets good screentime and prominence.Infact her name comes third in the credits.Its not a 2 minute insignificant role which irrfan khan does in d west.She looks gorgeous⭐️😳 throughout and plays with grenades and guns flawlessly...her entry was dhamakedar ..but some scenes of her were cut which were there in d trailer...(like catching two pins and her confrontation with the guard).

P.S Her accent was sath pratishad indian which can be a bit problematic for the western audiences...The accent was awkward in few scenes and it seemed she was struggling with it.But then again,these are minor predictable hiccups ,overall it was a decent debut and her kiss with vin was perfectly shot..

PS(2) Ruby rose is such a badass in the movie and nina dobrev is so cute...loved both of them..
Edited by raj. - 7 years ago
Okay... but was the movie worth watching!!! Should I waste my money on it or just go for dangal???
Originally posted by -MrsJonSnow-

Okay... but was the movie worth watching!!! Should I waste my money on it or just go for dangal???

I havent seen the previous XXX Movies so cant compare ..the movie was entertaining in entirety..din find it outstanding though..just good enough..go and watch it ..we shud encourage indian actors😆
TFS.  Wow Deepika's action scenes are getting appreciated by many. Her training for so many months was worth it. 
P.S Vin kisses her too?!  Really, how many girls does he make out with in the whole movie 😭
Originally posted by communion

TFS.  Wow Deepika's action scenes are getting appreciated by many. Her training for so many months was worth it. 
P.S Vin kisses her too?!  Really, how many girls does he make out with in the whole movie 😭

Multiple women😛even though in the beginning of the movie..

Looks like there will be a sequel...
Edited by raj. - 7 years ago
nice that u enjoyed it 😃😃
How long is the movie?
Originally posted by hermione82

nice that u enjoyed it 😃😃
How long is the movie?

1hr 47 mins
I heard that movie is good
XXX - The Return Of Xander Cage has also flopped at the Indian box office as the collections fell badly on Monday. 
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by raj.

I dont see any reviews thread...wanted to say that deepika gets good screentime and prominence.Infact her name comes third in the credits.Its not a 2 minute insignificant role which irrfan khan does in d west.She looks gorgeous⭐️😳 throughout and plays with grenades and guns flawlessly...her entry was dhamakedar ..but some scenes of her were cut which were there in d trailer...(like catching two pins and her confrontation with the guard).

P.S Her accent was sath pratishad indian which can be a bit problematic for the western audiences...The accent was awkward in few scenes and it seemed she was struggling with it.But then again,these are minor predictable hiccups ,overall it was a decent debut and her kiss with vin was perfectly shot..

PS(2) Ruby rose is such a badass in the movie and nina dobrev is so cute...loved both of them..
For your kind information, Irrfan Khan is the only actor from Bollywood who gets full fledged roles in Hollywood. If you dont believe me then watch The Amazing Spider-Man, Life of Pi, Jurassic World and Inferno.