Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RM ss Will you cross the skies for me #2 chap 3 updated 13/1

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Rishbala ss will you cross the skies for me

Chapter 3

Meets each other

RK was waiting for Madhu to enter when he got a call. It was from one of his subordinates. "yes joe, tell me", Madhu came in with her files and saw him talking on the phone staring out of the glass wall with his back towards her. he motioned his index finger towards the seat signing her to sit. She took her seat facing his chair and started looking around marveling the infra structure and design of his cabin when her eyes landed on him. Seeing from behind, He had masculine broad shoulders and a well build body, so manly, crisp and perfect that your hand would itch to trace those perimeters. How would it be to hug him from behind? She thought. the way he held his phone to his left ear , and how he motioned her to take a seat without even giving a side glance, his decently styled hair which looked afresh from bath , uff how would it feel to run your hands through, ruffling them softly? Oh no. what's gotten into me? How come I think such things? I'm not supposed to have such thoughts on anyone. God please help me control my dirty mind. She prayed but continued to watch him intently listening to the speaker at other end, just hmming whenever needed. She hadn't seen his face yet but could bet that he was a strikingly handsome hunk, drooling from back unknowingly.  Suddenly she heard him bark into the phone breaking her reverie. "What the hell!!" The sudden blow really hit her hard and she started shivering. All the impressions she had on him faded away hearing him scream at his employ. She contemplated on whether to join or run away. Rk was furious. Joe had messed up high. 
He had misplaced rk's file for the 3rd time. This time, they only had two day's for renewal. "remember your talking to RK. I don't tolerate mistakes continuously. no no no. no more excuses joe. No more. You know how important this is. It's not like others. If I don't get the file here in half an hour, you're fired." RK was a cool person. He never got angry much or shouted at the employees. But rarely lost his cool and if he did, then that marked the end of everything. He was going to throw in few more curses when on the glass pane,he spotted a translucent image of two almond doe eyes staring at his back, a glint of fear clearly visible in them. He felt himself drowning in them. "chief, I'm really sorry." Joe's words brought him back. Understanding that his behavior was scaring the audience, though only one, he spoke in a way gentler tone "I'm working on the records chief, it'll be ready by tomorrow", "it's ok joe. Not a problem" he slightly moved to see her reflection in the glass pane. She was looking down and her fingers fidgeting with the tip of her dupatta. "chief??" joe called out wondering what had suddenly struck rk, that he calmed down. "you can take a day's time if you want. We have two days for renewal right? So it won't be a problem." He saw her relaxing at his words. 

He's talking in a softer pace now. Then why was he screaming in the beginning? Maybe it's really important or he would've been in a bad mood. She reasoned for him. He did have a captivating voice. " chill joe relax. Get me the file tomorrow, ok. Take care" he told a now lightning struck joe and cut the call. Just as he turned around, Madhu lifted her head to look at him leading to their eyes getting casted on each other, refusing to look away. 

Aankon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adhayein hein

Oohhh...

Aankon mein teri

Ajab si ajab si adhayein hein

Dil ko banade jo patang saansein

Ye teri wo havayein hai

He stood awestruck would be least to say. He realized she was the one he had spotted yesterday near the staff quarters. Her beauty put the moon to shame or was she the moon itself? more than that she made him feel something else. He could feel his breaths. His heart was overflowing with something unknown, unfathomable, something that made him feel calm and restless at the same time. something he wanted to hold on and cherish forever. 

The moment he turned, she didn't know how to describe. He was like the wind that swept her off, the cool breeze that calmed her within, few of her hair strands kept flying in the air making her feel so. No, he was way more, was he the vast impalpable sky himself, breathing peace and contentment or was he an angel from heaven? She had heard about angels from mother tessi but now felt like being a real witness. She had never felt that attraction towards men kind before. But now, he gave her a feeling of attachment, like she belonged somewhere. She had never felt belonged, not even back there. RK's phone rang again breaking their eye lock. Here the phone was being a kabab mein haddi, than Bittuji. 
"hello dad" rk answered the call. "Rishu, I've send you the list of trainees and their sections. Do check", "yes dad. I will" cutting the call, rk took his seat and started checking his mails. Madhu was looking everywhere but him. She was really embarrassed at her own behavior. For the love of God, she was going to become a nun. Here Rk had by now pledged to stick to his gentlemen side when around her and behave like he did with all his subordinates. He didn't want to go through a situation like that again. "miss madhubala" he called out and she forwarded her file to him. " no. no. I don't need them. I've already checked your records. Well, I'm quite impressed and you've been appointed to the designing and event management sector." She nodded appeased. "I hope you've acquainted well with the accommodation" , "yes sir, it's a really comfortable environment"

"please don't mind me asking, you've chosen to be a nun, but you're here now for training. Why so?" he asked confused after had gone through her bio-data. "I was brought up among them and I feel it's my responsibility to join them and indulge in helping people but I've always wanted to work for some days. That's why I'm here." She finished and received a gentle smile from him. Oh no, those dimples were driving her insane. This was the first day in her life that she had to remind herself every 10 seconds what was to befall on her, her responsibility to keep her thoughts straight. His presence wasn't helping at all. This was a bad omen. "well then. You can leave now. I hope you have a pretty good time with us." She nodded returning the smile and left his cabin. She didn't yet know what was coming.

"yahooo" Madhu heard a girl squealing happily as she entered the room. she was twisting n turning n then twirling she jumped her way up the bed. She was merrily playing and giggling she fell back on the bed. 
Sensing a presence at the door she turned to find Madhu standing there with a surprised smile. "MADHUUU" she screamed running towards her and hugged her tight. "Trishna!" Madhu exclaimed hugging her back. "how come you're here?" Madhu asked breaking the hug. " don't you think I'm the one who should be asking that. I never thought you'll leave your fairy god mother and guardian fairies for even a day" Trishna teased. Madhu rolled her eyes at the taunt. " I didn't leave them. It's just a matter of days and I'll be back there for good. So how did you get here?", " well after you got the selection, there was a free vacation camp for the computer engineering students conducted by the kundra group. I attended few sessions and also assisted the manager mukund dixit in some presentations. They liked my work and offered me to join the trainees for their advertisement firm. So here I am, sharing a room with you" , " that's great. And you didn't bother to tell me?", " leave all that. did you meet him?" Trishna asked all excited. "whom?", " the ever so great Rishab Kundra! That handsome greek god who else?" Trishna replied dreamily, landing back on the bed yet again. "yes I did" Madhu slowly muttered with an unknown smile lingering on her lips. " he's so enchanting isn't he. But *sigh* his mother is trying to get him hooked up to their family friend's daughter. Anyways I don't even stand a chance" trish sulked. " how did you get to know that?" Madhu felt a bit disturbed hearing that. "mukku told me" , " who, mukku?", "mukund. We were talking about our date and then he...", "date?" Madhu cut her off shocked. "uhmm he asked me out on a date this Saturday and I didn't have a reason to deny him" she replied sheepishly and Madhu shook her head. " are you still stuck on your desperate decision to become a nun?" Trishna asked Madhu. "yes. It's my duty". " that is where the problem lay. You're indebted to them and you feel that this is the only 
way to repay them. You're unknowingly forcing yourself onto this." Trish said exasperated. "it's nothing like that. this is my choice and I'm happy with my decision" Madhu tried to reassure. Trishna let out a sigh. " let me tell you this. Being a nun and getting into their holy aspects is not easy as bringing in a change in your lifestyle. It's really a great thing but it only hold its greatness when you are actually made for it. Remember what mother tessy said about it? It's not just your choice, you should also be the one chosen for it. It's the creator's choice. We have often talked about this. She has told me that sometimes she has felt that you are made for something else. But you are in denial. It was due to your persistence that she decided to make you one of them. You have to understand this Madhu, all of them had grown up among a family of their own. They have known the happiness of life. Still they chose this path because they felt more happy and satisfied being this way. And moreover they were chosen for it. It befell on them as a blessing" She explained probably for the umpteenth time since they met. "this is my happiness trish. I promise you that", " how would you know that Madhu? You've never ever looked for your actual happiness. You have yourself confined" she let out her concern for her friend. " I don't need to look for my happiness trish. I know this is it. And if at all my destiny is something else, then it will come to me on its own. Please understand." Madhu said and getting up trotted to the balcony for some fresh air. She didn't know why but suddenly Rk's flashed infront of her eyes when trish said about finding her real happiness. I hope you understand it yourself before it's too late Madhu'. Trishna thought. Soon they were called down for dinner. 

Rk came home tired. He walked in to the living room and launched himself on the couch. Radhaji saw him and asked mangesh to bring juice for RK. " how was the day Rishu?" she asked sitting beside him caressing his hair. " very tiring ma. Adnani uncle's daughter's marriage is next week. Dad is invited as one of the chief guest and uncle has asked my event management group to take care of the preparations. A week celebration and just three days after that we are having the international floral exhibition conducted by a Canadian company in Mumbai. They have asked our help in setting it up. I'm very much exhausted." Rk said leaning back on the headrest. " atleast now think about your own marriage too. Tomorrow kuku uncle and sharda maasi are coming here. Even dipali will be there. Every time when they come you leave saying silly excuses. Atleast tomorrow come early and this time try to have a proper talk with her" Radha said. " how many times should I tell you mom, I don't like her" Rk groaned. "how will you like her if you don't get to know her? you yourself won't find you a bride and when I suggest someone you don't even want to consider it." She complained. Suddenly Rk remembered madhu's face but quickly brushed it off. " what are you thinking?", "nothing mom". "see rishu im not forcing you to get married to her. you talk to her. if you like her, then only we'll proceed with this. Tomorrow your dad has arranged for a small party. It will give you a good ambience to talk. No need to be nervous" rk nodded at his mother and left to his room. "don't you want dinner?" Radha called out to him. "I'll come down in a bit mom" he said as he climbed up the stairs. 

It was 12.30 midnight. Sleep was no near to RK and the same was for Madhu. He kept staring at the moon as if seeking some answers. He felt relieved looking at the moon and the soft waves of the wind was very helpful in calming his nerves. He slowly closed his eyes. Madhu was disturbed at her conversation with her best friend. To top it off out of nowhere Rk was popping up in her mind. She was feeling confused and she couldn't talk about this to trish coz it would only get her more confused. She decided to turn to her only resort, the moon. Smiling at the moon she lightly closed her eyes for some relief. Rk slowly opened his eyes and looked at the sky but instead of the moon all he saw was madhu's beaming face. her mesmerizing eyes, her captivating smile and that innocent yet beautiful face of hers. Was she the answer to all his queries? He asked himself. He lifted his palm towards the moon as if caressing her face. She wasn't like the other girls. She was different. Her ambition was different. And then it dawned on him, yes they were very much different poles apart. They belonged to different world, they travelled on different paths. But still did destiny hold them a chance? 

" you are so far from me, way up the sky. How do I get to you? Will I be able to?" he asked.

Madhu opened her eyes stunned. She felt as if someone had been talking to her, was staring at her. "what is it? What have you planned for me?" she asks looking up

Precap: what will happen
Hints 
1) will Rk come home for the party?
2) if he comes for the party will he be alone?
3) will all these happen or am I simply giving hints to just work up ur head to get my sadistic pleasure and then come up with an absolutely nonrelated uptade?

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
Edited by -DZ- - 7 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Mer... Sorry i kinda forgot this story... Give me some time... I will read the first two parts from the other thread first and then come back to this third part... Then i will leave my feed back here...
Till then RES...

unres...

okay... i did a quickie quickie read of the previous two parts and my comments i posted in that thread to... I realized the first two parts were short.. so why don't you copy paste it here instead of posting the thread link? for new readers it will be easy to read here and comment nah? it will be more like a new story right? think about my suggestion...

Okay.. once i read the nun word i got the story... 
loved this update so much... you have described Rishbala's heavenly beauty so beautifully... it was like a poetry...
okay both madhu and rk are attracted to each other... expected! 
i so agree with trishna and what mother Tessy told... yeah its God's decision... its not in her hand.. she can serve for the orphan which raised her in some other ways too... she need not curtail her happiness and pretend she was happy doing this... becos her true happiness is Rk... ðŸ˜³
well, there is still time... to change her mind... 
loved the moon gazing scene... 
Hayee... Dips.. my darling is gonna make her entry in the next part... i m excited.. i want Rk to shout "OUT" at her... hehe!😆
thanks for the lovely update and PM Mer!
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread
After a long time u have update n pls update ur other stories too
Rk n Madhu both r attracted to eachother but r confused r they one for eachother
It was love at first sight for both of them
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for new thread
madhu nd rk attract to each other nd feel something special towards each other but don't know clear
trishna is madhu's frnd nd well wisher too
she wants madhu's happiness only
trishna is soo fast...mukund se direct mukku nd date
lovely update 
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mer awesome update loved it.
So Madhu will assist in the Event Management team so maybe there will be interactions between Madhu and RK, both are attracted towards each other but are confused coz Madhu wants to be a nun.
Congrats on the new thread.
Thanks for the PM dear.
patelshradha50 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update make RK madhu locked in some room
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow fabulous update mer..
In start itself..madhu got those hotty hot thoughts.. Tracing her finger on his shoulders, bunching his hairs.. Then dot.dot.dot...😉
And guess what rk reciprocate it too.. They are totally lost on each other.. And unknowingly rk corrected his ways too.. To her..

He dont wanna sacred that poor lil kitten😆.. Oh trishna is here too.. Dipali or not, trishna dont stand a chance in case of rk.. Okk so, marriage talks going onn.. With that chap dipali..
Good rk dont like her..
And his mind is fill with honey🤣
All loves honey..🤣

I thing he would pop up with madhu in party.. Or u can probably give us babaji ka thullu..😉
Thanks for pm..
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update 
So both are attracted to each other