Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
                             ---FOR NEW ENTRANTS---

What is this thread about?

This thread is about donning your sphinx hat and riddling fellow potterheads ðŸ˜†...its great fun...so far in this shared journey, participating potterheads have come up with amazing creative riddles and participating members have enjoyed cracking them...its a matter of great pride that we must have created 240+ riddles by now (browse through the links to previous threads provided above,and tuck in your feast ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰) ...riddles can be based on anything-under-the-harry-potter-umbrella...😊...Don't worry, to make things easy, you can begin by being on the recipient side(i.e. guessing the answers) and in no time we'll enchant you into a riddle-master...don't believe,huh? why not try it out, hey? :) ðŸ˜Š
Image result for dumbledore
Just a quick note however:
   This fun activity is about "your own creations" so kindly refrain from plagiarism(posting copied-riddles under your own creation , etc.)...We promote innovation.
Related image
The firm friendship between Harry, Ron and Hermione is the backbone of the Harry Potter stories.
 Friends are for life, and friendships make life better...so far all participating members have shared a great bonhomie amongst them ðŸ¤— (our crossing 750+ pages is a standing testimony to it), so kindly try maintaining the decorum and do nothing that would threat its integrity...😊
 We also confer little awards to members for appreciation and further growth... ðŸ˜Š
They are categorised into three-
1) Pearl Jackpots on reaching 10 riddles in each Season.
2) Gold Jackpot on reaching 25 riddles aggregate.
3) Diamond Jackpot on reaching 50 riddles aggregate.

so, what are you waiting for?! ðŸ˜ƒ bring in your quills and parchments..!!!
Related image
and a token of gratitude for JKR, without her charm this magical world of Harry Potter would not have been possible!!! :)
Edited by Planck - 7 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Dont Copy Riddles from any site. Make your OWN

Please, number your riddles accordingly.

Give a brief explanation to your ANSWER

Do not post a riddle when members are Still solving the previous riddle.( You can post a new riddle if the previous riddle maker didnt show up for two days)

The Riddle maker should post the 'Post Link' in the same post of riddle and answer.(It ll be very easy for the maker to find the link.Just post the riddle and immediately go to 'My post' And copy the last link in the thread. And Edit your riddle post.Do the same when u post the answer.)

Hope u'll cooperate.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
INDEX

Riddle Maker      Solver         Riddle link            Answer Link 

#1  Planck               Padfoot_Prongs        139653775                                  139682615
#2 Padfoot_Prongs    DalenaGilvatore         139738143                                  139781854
#3  Planck                 piaviviandsena           139796284                                 139813980
#4  Padfoot_Prongs    DalenaGilvatore        139829884                                 139832641
#5  Planck                 Padfoot_Prongs        139838056                                   139859576
#6   piaviviandsena      DalenaGilvatore        link                                               link
#7   Padfoot_Prongs         ____                  139896532                                 139918981
#8   Planck                  DalenaGilvatore       139932732                                  140012350
#9   Padfoot_Prongs    Planck                      140056692                                 140082968
#10 Padfoot_Prongs  DalenaGilvatore        140083119                                 140107202

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

(1) Lord.Of.Light 
(2) Padfoot_Prongs
(3) Nymeria
(4) DalenaGilvatore
(5) Piaviviandsena
(6) AnamikaVats6
(7) Planck

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
The first riddle of this thread : (Continued from last thread)

#Riddle no. 1 :

Don't judge by my look,
My presence has done wonders at the most critical time,
Everything I have if the person think that to be important,
But what I can have its never been easy to guess,
And I have been made magical. 

Guess who am I ?

Direct link 139653775
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Woohoo , New thread ! 🥳

---------------

The Sorting Hat ?
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Lord.of.Light_

Woohoo , New thread ! 🥳

---------------

The Sorting Hat ?

Nopz...its not the answer. Akash, u kindly think a bit 
Thinking ... 🤔

" And I have been made magical " .. now I can only think of 'horcruxes' ... 🤓

Tom Riddle's Dairy ?
Wait ... horcruxes never helped in critical situations , did they ? .. they were the critical situations .. 😆

* thinking again *