Be happy that the show is on air

Posted: 7 years ago
Guys...
off late I am seeing many people wishing the trps of show should decrease so that makers will change story line
But did you guys ever even thought that the show is still running successfully even after 6 months of it launch only because it have trps..
The story line might not be what we wanted.
But atleast we can see Vivian and Rubina every day  five days a week. 
Isn't that what a fan would want. 
They are getting work, being praised for doing such a different serial and being part of a successful series. They are aiming that No.1 spot again. What more should we want as a fan of them. 
Please don't wish for trps to decrease.
Let the story go in its way and see what RS wants to unfold for us.
Because if trps decrease our show might become another Dahleez or Beintehaan or Kuchrangaisepyaarkebhi which went or going to go off  air because of lack of trp.
Agree with you..
But makers huma confuse kar rahe hai na Show ka lead kaun hai kyun ki jo promo aya hai wo sirf surbhi ka hai uski torture,majboori, tyagg ka hai Somu na vi itna kuch saha hai isha shadi ka liya toh aisa kyun and i'm Damn Sure Surbhi Negative hogi future epis ma😳
Agree with u
Trp decrease hogi to show off air ho jayega
Humare show no 1pe hai
Agreed👍🏼
I M happy seeing VD on-screen and his show being no1 daily show🥳
but i dont want this track to be long 😕
wht about a little bit 😃
well said👏Im having fun drooling over VD..n dats all matters to me..😳😳
Edited by naaju - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mona_90

Agree with you..
But makers huma confuse kar rahe hai na Show ka lead kaun hai kyun ki jo promo aya hai wo sirf surbhi ka hai uski torture,majboori, tyagg ka hai Somu na vi itna kuch saha hai isha shadi ka liya toh aisa kyun and i'm Damn Sure Surbhi Negative hogi future epis ma😳
yaar... yeah I agree with u but they are confusing us because we are getting confused... Every one says its a HaYa story... let them highlight surbhi as much as we can but at end of the day even they have to show HaYa because its about Soumya not Surbhi
Originally posted by Bon_Vivant

Agree with u
Trp decrease hogi to show off air ho jayega
Humare show no 1pe hai
Thats what am saying to u already the story is controversial... not a routine saas bahu story the thing that keeps off beat shows on air is trp... 
Agree with u
I'm happy to see VD on screen...after long wait he came back
but don't want cvs take this track long...its irritating 
VD is in show , so I want TRP to rule as all his shows will be counted as blockbuster. And he came back after 2 years to daily show & he is looking damn good too. So till he is in show, I want TRP to rule as his acting deserves applause.