Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Expect the unexpected...

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
If the CVs are sincerely following this mantra, then yes they sure do just that.. Slap on the audience face with some crap to say "Did you expect that?" πŸ˜†

Couldn't find the written update but managed to get a glimpse of the episode from random reads across the forum posts... And the slap stands tall and high!!! πŸ‘

Look.. We should put ourselves in their shoes to see their perspective, you know.  Nothing is wrong from anyone.. Everyone is right from their POV you know.. πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ Sounds familiar?! πŸ˜†

Ok.. Let me give it a try.. πŸ˜‰

Dev: I just turned to give a Hi-five to my Baaba.. But poor me, he showed his face instead.. Is it my fault? πŸ€“πŸ˜”πŸ˜³

Baaba: I would slap back but that would be animal abuse...πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Sona: I got so angry that I wanted to slap Dev.. But then I heard my love inside me saying "CHILL OUT".. πŸ˜³

Radharani: That's great thing what Dev did.. He can always say that there was a mosquito on Baaba's face...🀑

Ishwari: Please take me to the hospital.. Everyone blames it on me when someone slaps someone else...😭😭

Elena: I think she's having hysteria.. Someone should slap her to cure her..😲

Vicky: The problem is she has two face.. Which one to slap first? πŸ˜‰

Audience: Wish we had more hands.. we can slap them all at once.. πŸ€£

Moral of the story: Keep calm and slap yourself for choosing the show...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reenarani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes why why I am so obsessed with show...Why I went India in July...where I got to know about this show... By mistake I changed channel on SonyTV...and sangeet one scene was going... when Dev was praising his khargosh...And I fell in love with DevAkshi immediately...And I got this uncured disease...why why...Now I want to quit...But I cannot quit...I am so obsessed with this show...help me...any doctor here who can cure this disease. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by reenarani - 7 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
As usual, incredible post. You are my little piece of sunshine in this utterly frustrating track. πŸ˜† 

Ishwari: Dev, wanna play a game?

Dev: Yes Mummy.

Ishwari: Let's find out which one of us can turn maximum situation or incidents all about us.

Dev: That's easy. I married Sonakshi and sacrificed a lot. I lied to her and everyone for her own good. I pretended I couldn't see her being mistreated under my own roof by the people whose lifestyle I pay for, my mother's whines matter more than anyone's respect and dignity. 

Ishwari: Ok, my turn. If I mistreat Sonakshi, it's because I had a hard life. If I make my son dance like a puppet, it's because I have sacrificed for him. If Sonakshi can't be mother, I am more hurt because my son lied to me because of "that woman" and I can't be grandmother (of a son of my son only), if I insulted my son's in-laws without even thinking of how decent people treat guests let alone relatives it's because I gave birth to a spineless play doh, if my son slapped his father-in-law and ruins his marital relationship it's because I raised my son to without a spine and honour, if my son is heartbroken then I am more hurt because he now belongs to theirs for not lying for me and calling his in-laws lier, thief and frauds and prove his Goddess right.

Huh, I win!!!

Edited by tia.o - 7 years ago
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hilarious post! I am going to slap myself after the show ends whenever that is! Unfortunately hooked onto devakshi!

Danseuse thumbnail

I was more interested to see the after effects of the backlash and squirmed when Ishwari did not reprimand Dev for his unintentional embarrassing mistake. She didn't say a word and wasn't even shocked. That's surprising, since she has never failed to keep harping on the goodness of her son. Why did she remain silent and expressionless! Even GKB who was solely responsible for provoking Bijoy while Ishwari wanted to put this off, appeared shell shocked!! And the salt to the wound for Dev was when she asked Dev to move out and live separately. It was emotional blackmail for sure, because I am dreading that Ishwari tested Dev and may not hesitate to ask him to choose between her and Sonakshi. This and several incidents (pre-nup) would force Dev to reflect on Ishwari's action and trigger an outburst. Firstly, I am keen on Sonakshi giving a piece of her mind and then Dev should follow.

-RekhaEdited by Danseuse - 7 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 What a post...Why just hands for this kickass spoofπŸ˜‰...So happy to see your post before I end my day partner πŸ€—  Its been a long time I have been here. Still following KRPKAB? am baffled at your patienceπŸ˜†.. 

Hope all is well at your end and Wish you a very happy new yearπŸ˜ƒ!

Zeddriz7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jab apne matlab ki baat hoti hai,  toh Dixits change completely...When Dev pushed Sona, Ishwari threw him out of the house, but when he slapped Bijoy ( even though accidentally)... she has no reaction at all... Waah πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by Zeddriz7 - 7 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zeddriz7

Jab apne matlab ki baat hoti, toh Dixits change completely...When Dev pushed Sona, Ishwari threw him out of the house, but when he slapped Bijoy ( even though accidentally)... she has no reaction at all... Waah πŸ‘πŸ‘

Because Bijoy is not pregnant with Dev's child πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.That's the difference in both the situation.

Ish N Dev r hypocrites.They have special rules for their family. Calling FIL all sort of names is ok.If FIL reacts.Dev will ask why react on choti si baat.If wife returns the money.It's an inuslt.Waah what a twisted logic πŸ‘πŸ‘

Neha can fall in love with her teacher.Were she went to study english.That's ok.Neha did not cross any maryaada.Sona falls in love with her boss Dev.Sona crossed maryaada.This is Ish twisted logic πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mom N Son r expert is changing rules n mold it according to their convenience.
Edited by VIMAL.M - 7 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Radharani: That's great thing what Dev did.. He can always say that there was a mosquito on Baaba's face

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I posted the same in another thread.Dev can seriously say this.

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reenarani

Yes why why I am so obsessed with show...Why I went India in July...where I got to know about this show... By mistake I changed channel on SonyTV...and sangeet one scene was going... when Dev was praising his khargosh...And I fell in love with DevAkshi immediately...And I got this uncured disease...why why...Now I want to quit...But I cannot quit...I am so obsessed with this show...help me...any doctor here who can cure this disease. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No worries πŸ€—... Let's solve our obsession problem now... πŸ˜‰ Stay obsessed till the next show and will move on for another one... πŸ˜† Deal?! πŸ˜‰