Bigg Boss Season 10

Did anyone spot Ali Quli Mirza in Bajrangi Bhaijan? LIAR SALMAN

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Remember when Salman supported his favorite Ali Quili Mirza and to make other contestants in season 8 jealous he stated "Ali Quli Mirza I have just signed you for a very important role in the Kabir Khan film I am just doing": Salman Khan.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan released long time ago but forget important role I didn't even see Ali Quli Mirza for 1 second?

Was Ali Quli Mirza given the role of Mr. India where he had to be invisible?

This whole thing sums up that Salman is a joke and what he says CAN NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY !

He is blasting the likes of Om and Priyanka that he won't work with them but Rohan, Bani and Lopa are fools if they think this man will make them huge names if they do what he says LMFAO !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I believe Ali clarified why the role went to Nawaz eventually. There was some reason maybe someone can dig it up. 
Lioness_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I believe Ali clarified why the role went to Nawaz eventually. There was some reason maybe someone can dig it up.

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/music/news/Ali-Quli-Mirza-I-was-offered-Nawazs-role-in-Bajrangi-Bhaijaan/articleshow/48469278.cms
Specter thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He lost the role because BB got extended in that season. Shooting for the movie already started by then.
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/music/news/Ali-Quli-Mirza-I-was-offered-Nawazs-role-in-Bajrangi-Bhaijaan/articleshow/48469278.cms
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Remember when Salman supported his favorite Ali Quili Mirza and to make other contestants in season 8 jealous he stated "Ali Quli Mirza I have just signed you for a very important role in the Kabir Khan film I am just doing": Salman Khan.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan released long time ago but forget important role I didn't even see Ali Quli Mirza for 1 second?

Was Ali Quli Mirza given the role of Mr. India where he had to be invisible?

This whole thing sums up that Salman is a joke and what he says CAN NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY !

He is blasting the likes of Om and Priyanka that he won't work with them but Rohan, Bani and Lopa are fools if they think this man will make them huge names if they do what he says LMFAO !

Kuch bhi! ðŸ˜†
Salman gives chances to people who can stay on his farm house or home, ali missed out.
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sana khan and Santosh Shukla from BB6 in Salman's Jai ho
bambole thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U guys are taking shit to seriously. 
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How is this related to BB10... irrelevant and unnecessary post
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He lost the role because bb got extended that season...otherwise he has given chance to sana and santosh as he promised..

Ye alag baat hai ki wo film hi kabada thi...😆