Did anyone spot Ali Quli Mirza in Bajrangi Bhaijan? LIAR SALMAN

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Remember when Salman supported his favorite Ali Quili Mirza and to make other contestants in season 8 jealous he stated "Ali Quli Mirza I have just signed you for a very important role in the Kabir Khan film I am just doing": Salman Khan.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan released long time ago but forget important role I didn't even see Ali Quli Mirza for 1 second?

Was Ali Quli Mirza given the role of Mr. India where he had to be invisible?

This whole thing sums up that Salman is a joke and what he says CAN NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY !

He is blasting the likes of Om and Priyanka that he won't work with them but Rohan, Bani and Lopa are fools if they think this man will make them huge names if they do what he says LMFAO !

I believe Ali clarified why the role went to Nawaz eventually. There was some reason maybe someone can dig it up. 
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I believe Ali clarified why the role went to Nawaz eventually. There was some reason maybe someone can dig it up.
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/music/news/Ali-Quli-Mirza-I-was-offered-Nawazs-role-in-Bajrangi-Bhaijaan/articleshow/48469278.cms
He lost the role because BB got extended in that season. Shooting for the movie already started by then.
http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/music/news/Ali-Quli-Mirza-I-was-offered-Nawazs-role-in-Bajrangi-Bhaijaan/articleshow/48469278.cms
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Remember when Salman supported his favorite Ali Quili Mirza and to make other contestants in season 8 jealous he stated "Ali Quli Mirza I have just signed you for a very important role in the Kabir Khan film I am just doing": Salman Khan.
Bajrangi Bhaijaan released long time ago but forget important role I didn't even see Ali Quli Mirza for 1 second?

Was Ali Quli Mirza given the role of Mr. India where he had to be invisible?

This whole thing sums up that Salman is a joke and what he says CAN NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY !

He is blasting the likes of Om and Priyanka that he won't work with them but Rohan, Bani and Lopa are fools if they think this man will make them huge names if they do what he says LMFAO !

Kuch bhi! LOL
Salman gives chances to people who can stay on his farm house or home, ali missed out.
Sana khan and Santosh Shukla from BB6 in Salman's Jai ho
Bus karo yaar... 

Ali Quli Mirza