Fan Fictions

An AR OS, TS And FS Gallery 2017

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

An AR OS, TS And FS Gallery 2017

Hellooo Friendsss and Readersss...
Surprise, Surprise, Surpriseee :D
First of All, Wish You All A Very Happy New Year... 
New Year ho aur main new thread na banaun, aisa ho hi nehi sakte right :D
So here is another thread for my OS's, TS's and FS's... 

I know I know, I have incomplete TS in other thread and not to worry people... 
Main hoon na, I mean ab main hi toh complete karungi right ;) 
So main woh TS waha continue karungi as uske bas last part bacha hai...

Now come to the main point... 
Ab aise tohdina main thread banaungi without update right...
Socha new year pe ek accha sa, sweet sa OS dungi but...
OS na, pata nehi kab TS bangayi :P
I know meri problem hai... Likhte likhte itni lambi hojati hai by god... 
Chalo tum log ke liyeh accha hi hoga... 

So thats the real surprise that, I m backkk :D
Hopefully with more updates this year and to complete some stories for good ;)
Chalo meri bak bak toh hoti rahenge... 
Hope u would enjoy every OS's, TS's and FS's I would be posting...
Take care...
Love u all... 

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 

LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD 

OS Section :

1. Sizzling Romance Of LoveMates - 18+ -

TS Section : 

1. Dil Mein Chupa Lunga - Part 1
                                                Part 2
                                                Epilogue

FS Section : 

Part 2
                                               Part 3
                                               Part 4 (Last Part)
                                               Part 4 (Last Part) - Continue -
                                               Epilogue

Edited by RihooHaws - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dil Mein Chupa Lunga 
- An AR TS -
Part 1

It was getting dark as the sun set letting the moon take over the night to do its job for rest of the day... City was lighted as vehicles move in the busy roads as people call it a day at work and move to go back to their houses where their families was waiting for them... Just like another working day, from the moment the sun peep out to the world noises haven't stop for a second... Peoples and animals moving, vehicles carrying peoples and goods around the City shows how every single person was trying to fulfilled their responsibilities towards their families... 

Black car stop in front of a Mansion, which was design with marbles... White and cream color combination was used, a guy came out from the car as he move to the steps which leads to the entrance of the house... He was holding a bag as he peeped inside from the main door looking around the house which seems empty... As it was evening time and soon darkness would be around the world, lights were on with the big chandelier hang in the middle of the hall was lighten... 

Everything was neatly arrange around the house as if there don't live a single soul... Guy move inside still his eyes move here and there to catch a glimpse of something or maybe someone... As he move further inside, he heard television was on and cartoon channel was on with a small figure sitting in front of it enjoying the cartoon as well the drink which it was holding in its small hands... 

Smile spread on the guy face seeing the sight, he stop as he watch the little one enjoying tom and jerry cartoon with so much interest as if there is nothing else in the world to do other then watching the cat run behind the rat... Forgetting his tiredness, he stood watching the little one who next moment started to laugh as tom got trap on his own mess which he has let for jerry... 

Laughter echo around the house, lady come out from the room to see why the little one was laughing so much... Seeing the guy watching the little one standing not far away from them, she move to him knowing the little one was unaware of the guy present... 
'Tum kab aaya Armaan...'Lady said breaking his trace...
'Bas abhi aaya hoon Bi, betu ne khana khaya???' Armaan asked looking back at the little one...
'Haan tumhare betu ne khana khaya hai aur dekho apni milk bhi almost khatam kardiya...' Bi said...
'Sorry Bi, I know betu aapko bohot ghumati hogi pura din... Main koshish karta hoon jaldi aane ki but aapko pata haina kitna kaam hota hai...' Armaan said as Bi took the bag from him...
'Koi baat nehi beta, tum jaante ho na mere liyeh tum khudki bete ke tarah ho... Meri koi aulat nehi hai lekin jabse main yaha kaam karna shuru kiya, mujhe tumhare ruhp mein beta mila hai...'Bi said caring Armaan hair...
'Main bohot lucky hoon mujhe doh ma mili hai zindagi mein... Ek nehi toh kiya huva, dusri ma abhi hai mere paas, mera khayal rakhne ke liyeh... Bi, main aapke upar zyada bhoj nehi daalna chahti... Issiliyeh main betu ke liyeh jaldi ek nanny ka inthizaam karungi...' Armaan said...
'Kiya zarurat hai Armaan, main sambhalungi na...' Bi said...
'Kaise zarurat nehi hai Bi, aap bhi bimar rehte ho... Aur mujhe pata hai betu kitni shararati hai ab... Yaha waha ghumna, kabhi chair pe, table pe ya cupboard pe chadna... Aapko ghar ke saari kaam dekhna hota hai uparse betu ka bhi dyan rakhna hai... Nehi Bi, maine sochliya aisa kissi koh laungi jo humhare saath rehkar betu ki dyan rakke... Aapko bhi haat batane wala koi miljaenge na Bi...' Armaan said... 
'Tik hai beta, tum itna bol rahe ho toh tik hai... Lekin mujhe pasand nehi aayi aur meri saath nehi bante toh main usko kaam se nikal dungi...' Bi said...
'Jaisa aapko tik lage Bi... Main fresh hokar aata hoon, let betu enjoy her cartoon till then...' Armaan said kissing Bi cheek and moving to his room which was in the first floor... 

ARMAAN POV START 

I enter the  room, dim light was coming through the window as the curtains were left open... Removing the jacket, I move towards the window looking out at the dark sky as I lose my tie... Soon the happy expression change to sad as I search something above in the sky... 
'Kitni ajeeb baat hai, kuch din pehle sab kuch perfect ta mere zindagi mein but achanak ek tufaan aaya aur sab kuch bikar ke rakh diya... Pata nehi bhagwaan kiya chahte hai, pehle ma papa koh mujhse dur kardiya aur ab betu koh uske ma se bhi dur kardiya... Aur kitna imthihaan lenge mera, mere upar itna bada zimmedaari chod diya... Office ke saath saath mujhe betu ki needs koh bhi ek baap ke tarah pura karna hota hai... Mera toh samajh mein aata hai, main bada hoon, khud ka khayal rakh sakta hoon lekin betu... Woh kitni choti hai, usko apne feelings bayan bhi karna nehi aati...' Tears fall from my eyes as all those words leave from my mouth which I always let out once I come out to give some peace to my heart...

How much happy I m to have my betu, I m much more sadder when the reality make me realized how much lost I have face in life so far... My betu was an angel which I got in my life,I remember how much happy I had been tha day I got the news that my only sibling, my only sister was pregnant... The angel came to spread happiness as she become eye of her parents and first love of her uncle who is now fulfilling the place of her father... 
'Aana, Di ne mere kehne pe apne beti koh yeh naam diya... Jo mere zindagi bangaye is dhuniya mein aane se pehle... Kisne socha hoga, usko apne ma papa ke saath itna waqt spend karne koh nehi milenge... Main kiya karta woh mujhse itna attach na hote, main kaise sambhalta usse... Shayad mera luck ta mere saath, maine usko jaane nehi diya... Nehi toh main sab kuch kho bete, sab kuch...' I wipes my eyes and move to washroom to get fresh... 

After freshing up, I move down to see still Aana sitting in front of the television... Bi was sitting not far away from her as she sit on her small chair... Bi knows that I wouldn't have dinner until I spend time with Aana and put her to sleep... How early or late I come home, I always make sure to spend some quantity times with her... If she is not too sleepy, she manages to stay till late... 

Being just two and half years old, she is very smart and much more active which is the reason that I thought to arrange a nanny for her so that person can keep an eye on her while Bi take care of others responsibilities around the house... I know Bi would make sure no one harm my betu, as much as Bi loves me I know she loves my sister Aahana and her only daughter Aana... 

Once the cartoon was finished, Aana sit properly moving her milk bottle away as she look around to search someone... Her eyes laid on me and next moment, she was on her small feet's as she run towards me... I open my arms as I sit on my knee to be on her level, she came like a wind and soon was hugging my neck... I hug her back and move out looking at her face as I kiss her cheeks making her giggle as I know how ticklish she feels whenever my beard touch her skin but still she loves it when I keep it a little... 

I took Aana to my room as she sleeps with me, I didn't feel to keep her in separate room as she is the only family of mine now... Bi is like a mother figure so she always would be a important person in my life but Aana, she was a part of my only sister who was no longer with me... She was resemble of her mother, her eyes, face shapes is exactly like my sister... I m very happy, Aana is more like my sister which give me strength to live every passing day after I lost every single person of my family... 

Like every other night, I move to the bed with Aana letting her play with her favorite soft toys... From the day she has started to recognized things around her, the soft toys which I bought her was her favorite till now... Di always scold me if I buy new toys for Aana saying now she can make a shop with all those toys... I ignore Di but never stop showering love on my little betu who is my world now... 

I always think how any girl who come in my life would react to see Aana so attach to me... Its been a year to my sister and brother in law death, Bi had been asking me to get settle down with a nice girl but till now I didn't get a girl who would accept Aana as well in her life just the way she accept me... So I had stop making relation with any girl and concentrate on work and Aana... 

Letting everything to god, I m now just enjoying my life with Aana... Bi is still after me to get me married to a nice girl who would treat Aana like her own daughter like I do, but don't know why I can't expect the fact that there would be any girl who exist to accept Aana as her daughter because the truth is Aana is my daughter and no one can change the fact... I don't want Aana to know I m not his real father but I will surely show her, her real mother and father... She has the right to know about her real parents, what if they are with us or not... 

I was so lost in Aana action as my mind was busy thinking how our life has change and it might change if another girl come in my life... My trace was broke feeling a weight on me, I look at Aana who was now laying on me hiding her little frame on my chest... Her face expression was so peaceful and innocent, I couldn't help but just pull her more close to me as I left a kiss on her temple pressing my lips for a little longer... 

I always feel peace when Aana is close to me, people think I m her real father but whole world knows I m unmarried guy who is taking responsible of a kid... No one knows from where the kid has come and I don't want to give any explanation to the world as I had clearly announce that Aana is my daughter, my betu... To whom I live, to whom I have a reason to smile after the lost in my life... 

ARMAAN POV END 

Armaan sleep was disturb feeling someone present near him, he open his eyes to see Bi looking at him with a small smile on her face... Armaan look at Aana who was sleeping, her thumb was in her mouth as she suck it softly... Armaan make sure her sleep didn't break as he move her on the bed with pillows around her so she wouldn't fall and hurt herself... Armaan gave her soft toys so she wouldn't feel his absent as he knows Bi wouldn't let him sleep with empty stomach... 

Bi wait for Armaan to come out from the bed, she has bring food for him in room so he wouldn't have to leave and can keep an eye on Aana... Bi knows once he come home, he don't want to let Aana out from his sight for a second... Specially when she is sleeping, Armaan make sure that someone also stay by her side so by chance she didn't fall from bed when she turn in her sleep... 

It was silent as Bi didn't utter a word, Armaan knows she must be tired so he quickly had dinner so Bi could take everything back and go to sleep... Armaan apology Bi for falling asleep like always, every time Armaan come to put Aana sleep, he also fall asleep with her... 
'Koi baat nehi beta, tum bhi tak gaya hoga... Sojao, subah subah tumhare yeh betu utjaenge... Aur maine milk rakka hai uske liyeh, ut gaye toh de dena...' Bi said caring his hair...
'Aap bhi tak gayi hogi, aap bhi araam karo Bi...' Armaan said kissing her temple...

Both wish goodnight to each other, Bi left and Armaan move back to the bed to see Aana still in her deep slumber without being aware of her surrounding... How her uncle was only thinking about her, her future and happiness... He was thinking if it would be right to bring another person to take care of her, will the person treat her like a princess like he and Bi treat her... Armaan knows he has to give a chance or else he wouldn't ever know how a person would treat and take care of Aana... Thinking he would try to get someone who is capable of taking care of her, soon he was laying hugging Aana as sleep took over his eyes again...

TWO WEEKS LATER 

Armaan was checking some candidates files as few has send to apply for the post, as a nanny for Aana... Its been a week and still Armaan didn't find anyone suitable person for the post...  He has already interview five person but seeing their flirtatious action, Armaan knew they are just here so they could stay with Armaan Mallik in his house... 

Armaan was busy thinking how and when he would get a nanny as he feels that Bi really needs someone with them and specially with Aana who is becoming very much naughtier day by day... Armaan was lost in this thought when he was brought back to the world with a knock in his cabin door... 
'Come in...' Armaan gave permission to the person whoever it was on the other side of the door... 
'Sir, there is one candidate who has come for the post interview...' His PA Arjun inform coming inside when she got the persmission from him... 
'Send her inside...' Armaan said still busy in his thought...
'Okey Sir...' Arjun said as he left... 

Armaan just close the file as it wasn't helping him, he hide his face in his palms as he sign thinking what has life store for him... Why god was testing him, why he just can't make things easy for him for once... His thought was again broke with another knock, he gave permission without looking towards the door... 
'May I come in Sir...' Armaan heard a soft voice... 
'Yes please...' Armaan said caring his temple as he was having a slight headache now...
'Hi, I m Riddhima...' She introduce herself... 

Without looking at her, Armaan forward his hand for her file which carried her document about her experience... Seeing she has no experience, Armaan look towards her with irritation but was surprise to see the young lady in front of him... 
'Ms...' Armaan stop not getting her name...
'Riddhima...' She repeat...
'Riddhima, u have no experience to handle two year and half old baby... Why you want this job...' Armaan asked...
'True I have no experience Sir but I really need it... Sir, As u have seen, I have complete my degree and I want to do my masters... I need money for that...' Riddhima said politely...
'But Riddhima, I want a person who can be with the baby for 24/7 hours... How can u expect that u can find time to study while handling a child...???' Armaan asked...
'Sir, I believe in myself that I can do it... I promise I wouldn't give a chance to u to complain about my work...' Riddhima said...
'Then how would you attend the classes and take time to studies...???' Armaan asked...
'I was thinking I would take online classes and then attend necessary classes once a week... Only if u allowed Sir, I really need the job Sir... If I had another way, I wouldn't have come here without having experience...' Riddhima said...
'Why should I trust you...???' Armaan asked...
'That's true u can't trust me when I don't have any experience but Sir, if you can't trust anyone with certain experience but honesty then why can't you trust me...???' Riddhima asked... 

Armaan was very much impress with Riddhima, she look very much positive as well honesty with each and every answer to his question... Not like other girls, she had try to flirt with him or try to show herself but she just try to put her point in front of him why she needs the job... Armaan look at her, she was simple yet modern girl who wore a simple peach dress which end up to her knee, upper part hugging her body showing her perfect curves with her long straight hair lose on back with curls at the end... Just eyeliner on her big round green orbs and lip gloss on her rosy lips make her simply beautiful... 

While Armaan was thinking what he should do, should he give her a chance, Riddhima thought without experience she wouldn't get the job... So with a sad face, she stood up to leave thinking there is no need to wait for Armaan to speak... Riddhima thought, she shouldn't have come here at first place so she forward her hand to take her file breaking Armaan trace... 

On the other side, Armaan notice Riddhima expression... Armaan felt she is really in need of the job and money so he thought it would be good to give her a chance and he always will has the right to fire her if she can't work to his expectation... So he stood up giving her file back, Riddhima turn to leave without saying another word... 
'Meet me tomorrow at 8 am in Mallik Mansion...' Armaan said...

Riddhima turn around hearing him, surprise written on her face as stare at Armaan not able to believe her ears... Armaan smile seeing her expression, she was looking so innocent and cute at the same time but he hide his smile as he move towards her with his hands in his trouser pocket... 
'So, will you accept the offer Ms. Riddhima...' Armaan asked...
'Sir, I mean yes Sir... It would be my pleasure... Thank you Sir, thanks a lot...' Riddhima said giving her best smile...
'Then be on time and before you going, please talk to my PA about further information about the post...' Armaan said moving back to his table and calling his PA... 

Next second, Aryan was in the same room with Armaan and Riddhima... Armaan asked Aryan to give Riddhima the appointment letter for the post he has just appointed her and tell her the rules and regulation related to the post... Aryan was surprise but however he agree to do as Armaan asked him to as he has to follow his order only... When Aryan left with Riddhima who thank Armaan once again, Armaan move back to his table taking Aana picture which was kept on his table... Smiling to see her cute smile, he got back to his work thinking how Aana would react to see a new person in the same house... 

NEXT DAY

As usual Aana was awake by 7 am and jumping on Armaan back... Once she is up, she wouldn't let Armaan sleep so Armaan had to wake up to spend sometimes with her before going to work... Its every day routine that Armaan would make Aana ready for their morning walk in near by park... Armaan would wear his jogging cloths while he would make Aana wear her tshirt with long sleeve with hoodie and legging too so she wouldn't get cold...  

Wishing Bi Good Morning with kiss by both of them on Bi's cheeks, Armaan jog away with Aana on his shoulder as she giggle... Aana was sitting with her two legs on either side of Armaan shoulder, holding Armaan neck tightly so she wouldn't fall and Armaan hair touching her chin... Bi smile seeing them and went to make breakfast so by the time they come, breakfast would be ready and Armaan wouldn't get late for work... 

AFTER AN HOUR 

Bi was settling the table when the door bell rang, she look at the time and was wondering who was ringing the bell at this time of the day... As it was time for Armaan and Aana to come back from their usual morning walk, she thought it might be them as they used to ring bell to irritate Bi... Wiping her hand on dish cloth, Bi make her way towards the door when it rang again...
'Aa rahi hoon bas, bell bhajane ki zarurat kiya hai... Mujhe pareshan karna hota hai tum...' Bi stop as she open the door and saw a girl standing with her back towards her... 

Bi was surprise to see a girl in a body fit top and slim fit jeans standing in front of her holding a suitcase and a bag with some files... She wonder what this girl was doing here and thought it might be a sales girl who has come to sell something...
'Dekho beti, subah subah mujhe aapse kuch nehi lena.. Please is waqt is buddi koh pareshan mat karo...' Bi said...
'Ji Ma'am, kiya yeh Armaan Mallik ka ghar hai...' She asked politely...
'Ghar toh Armaan Mallik ka hai, Itna bada board laga hai baahar... Padna nehi aati kiya...' Bi said irritate...
'Kiya main Armaan Mallik se mil sakta hoon...' Girl asked...
'Bilkul nehi mil sakte...' Bi said...
'Dekhiyeh...' Girl try to speak but was cut by Bi...
'Kiya dekhna hai, maine kaha na nehi mil sakte... Subah subah pata nehi kaha se chali aate hai...' Bi said trying to close the door...
'Aap zara suno toh...' Girl said but Bi was almost about to shut the door on her face...
'Ms. Riddhima...' They heard a voice from behind her... 

Bi who was about to close the door, open the door hearing the voice and Riddhima also turn around smiling to see him... Taking two steps at a time, guy reach to her as he try to catch his fasting breath... He gave his best dimple smile which makes Riddhima smile back to him... 
'Right on time, I m impress...' He said...
'I m happy I could make you impress on my first day Sir...' Riddhima said...
'Oh no please, call me Armaan... No formalities when we are in home...' Armaan said.. 
'Sure Si... I mean Armaan... And this must be the one whom I m appointed to...' Riddhima said looking at Aana who was looking at Riddhima as she saw a new person... 
'Yes, Meet Aana.. My daughter.. And I have seen, U have met Bi... Who is like a mother to me...' Armaan said looking at Bi who stood not understanding what was happening... 
'Yeh kiya ho raha hai Armaan...' Bi asked finally...
'Bi, maine aapse kaha ta na... Aana koh sambhalne ke liyeh main kissi koh hire karungi... Yeh hai woh, Riddhima... Aaj se yeh humhare saath rahenge...' Armaan said...

Bi look at Riddhima from head to toe, Riddhima gave her a smile and move towards her bending near her feet seeking blessing... Riddhima didn't only seek Bi blessing but also won her heart at the first time with her action... Happily Bi gave bless to her as she care her hair, she welcome her to their house as if she was welcoming her for forever... 

Everyone move inside with Aana still on Armaan arms, she was looking at Riddhima then and now but was not ready to move down on the floor like she usually do when they come back from their morning walk... Riddhima look around the huge Mansion, she just admire the beauty... Armaan asked Bi to show her one of the room where she would be staying from now... 

While Bi took Riddhima, Armaan took Aana with him... Armaan realized Aana had been silent, who usually blabber everything and anything she knows... He make his way to their room as Aana just kept her head on his shoulder without daring to move away from him as if she felt someone might take her away from him...
'Kiya huva mere betu koh, aap aaj itni shaant kyun hai haan...' Armaan talk to her but she didn't say anything or look at him... 

Armaan make her stand on the bed while removing her cloths, usually she would run on the bed not to get on hold of him but today she stood like a good girl as if she knew someone is there that might take her away if she behave naughty... 
'Kiya hogaya hai mere betu koh... Waise aap batao, aaj kiya pehenenge aap...' Armaan ask taking her to their walk in closet as he open the slide door to Aana side of cupboard where they had arrange her cloths... 

Then also when Aana didn't react, Armaan understood Riddhima present didn't go well with her... So he just took a pink top and black skirt with legging for her as they move to the washroom to give her a warm shower... In the shower also, she didn't enjoy as she was quite but Armaan didn't stop doing his masti so she didn't feel that anything has change by Riddhima present in the house... 

After make her ready Armaan gave her, her morning milk while he went to take his shower and get ready for work... By the time he came out, Aana has finished her milk and was playing with her toys... She keeps looking at Armaan and Armaan smile looking at her which she didn't return today... 
'Hmm Lagta hai betu koh Riddhima didi acchi nehi lagi...' Armaan said...

Aana nodded her head in positive and Armaan wasn't surprise with her action as she would take time to get used to be new people around her... When she goes out with Armaan or Bi, she didn't like when give attention to her but she get used to those who she seems every days like now she is very fond of children's who play in the park and some couples and elders who the meet every day in the park... 

Armaan took Aana in his arm and move out from the room as they went down stairs for breakfast... Armaan knows Aana is too small but she is intelligent and can understand everything which people speak what if she can't speak properly... She can speak small words, like two three words at a time making the other aware of what she wants or needs...
'Betu, Bi akele haina aapke saath.. Toh maine Riddhima didi koh yaha aap dono ke paas le aayi hoon... Woh Bi ki help karenge... Aur aapko ghuma ne lejaenge, yummy yummy khana khilaenge, aapke saath khelenge...' Armaan said...
'Yum yum khana..' Aana understand that Riddhima would make delicious foods...
'Of course, aapko yummy yummy new foods khana pasand haina... Woh aapko bana ke khilaenge...' Armaan said...
'Boom boom le...' Aana asked...
'Haan woh aapko ghumane lejaenge...' Armaan said understanding Aana why she said boom boom... 

Aana clap her hand happily but seeing Riddhima she stop and hide herself in Armaan arms... Armaan smile with her action, even Riddhima and Bi smile... Riddhima didn't move to take her from Armaan knowing forcing her wouldn't make her comfortable with her... Riddhima had talk to Bi the few minutes she has spend with her about Aana and get to know how much she likes food... Riddhima was amaze to know being so small, still she loves food so much... 

So when Armaan and Aana settle for breakfast, Riddhima thought to try something that Aana would feel comfortable with her present around her... Bi was also there but wait as they had decide Riddhima should try to get mingle with Aana from today itself... 
'Armaan, Bi ne kaha kissi koh is ghar mein apple pie bohot pasand hai... Issiliyeh maine aaj apple pie banayi hai...' Riddhima said taking a plate... 

Hearing apple pie, Aana ear shot up as she look towards Riddhima as she sit on her baby chair... As she loves to eat by her own but Bi feed her thinking she wouldn't be able to eat whole food by herself they got a high chair for her, So she wouldn't run here and there holding her plate dropping foods everywhere... 
'Sorry Riddhima, mujhe toh pasand nehi hai.. Lekin betu koh bohot pasand hai, kyun betu...' Armaan asked...

Aana nodded her head with a big smile showing her milky teeths, everyone smile seeing her smile... Riddhima move towards her and put one piece on her plate which she happy dig with her spoon but couldn't eat by herself as it fall from the spoon and she look at Riddhima with a pout expression... 
'Main khilaun aapko...' Riddhima asked...
Aana gave her spoon to her and open her mouth as she was too hungry to taste the yummy apple pie... Armaan and Bi were surprise with her action as she usually which show nakra's but today she agree so easily... 

Without waiting, Riddhima took the spoon and started to feed her, Aana was eating as fast as she could and when she finish first piece, she was demanding for second and then third but when she demand for fourth one, Riddhima look at Bi and Armaan who waited to see how she would make her understand that she shouldn't eat too much at a time... 
'Hmm dekho toh aapki tummy mein jhaga hai ya nehi...' Riddhima said touching her small tummy... 

As soon as she touch her tummy, Riddhima took her hand away with a shocked expression as her mouth curve in to a 'O' shape... Aana look at Riddhima with confused look, thinking why she was too shocked... 
'Aapki tummy toh bohot full hai, pata hain aapko... Aap aur khaenge toh kiya hoga...' Riddhima asked...
Aana shake her head to side to side, Riddhima took Aana from her high chair and took her to the wash base to wash her mouth and hands as she has put her hands on her mouth while she was eating... 
'Phir aapki tummy mein dard hogi, toh aap dubarah apple pie nehi kha paenge... Aapko apple pie khana haina...' Riddhima asked wiping her lips... 
'haan...' Aana said...
'Toh phir main aapko shaam koh phirse khilaungi okey...' Riddhima said...
'Ote...' Aana said cutely... 
'Good girl...' Riddhima said kissing her cheeks... 

Aana gave her a shy smile and jumps from Riddhima arms realizing she was in her arms all this time... She runs to the hall but before that she went to Armaan and kiss his cheeks, then she calls Bi as if askiing to put her cartoon as it was her cartoon time now... Bi left after patting Riddhima shoulder softly, happy that how she handle Aana that too on her first day with her... 

Armaan who was watching Riddhima and Aana, stood up after finishing his breakfast... Riddhima look at him as he smile to her and got ready to leave for work... Riddhima was about to leave to the kitchen with the empty plate of Aana, when she was stop by Armaan...
'Never thought you would be so good to handle her Riddhima... I m happy that I thought to give you a chance without u have any experience... I know we don't need to have any experience to handle a child because a mother don't have experience when she first time give birth and rise a child but she will also learn new things with the baby... Just like I had learn with Aana... 
Riddhima, I hope u wouldn't break my trust and take care of her like I want you to... She is everything to me and everything I have... She is very precious to me, the reason I live... 
Aaj jaise tumne Aana koh samjhaya, usse handle kiya... I m sure aage bhi tum waise handle karonge... I m happy, she is comfortable around you so soon which she usually didnt get with others... Aur rahi baat tumhari studies ki, tum continue kar sakte ho... I have no objection...' Armaan said... 
'Thank you Armaan...' Riddhima said...

Armaan just nodded his head and left with a smile on his face... Today, he was very happy that... He felt that, he got someone that he could depend and trust on with Aana in his absent... All this months, He had been ignoring many business trips but seeing Riddhima behavior towards Aana, he felt that he can leave Aana's responsibility on Riddhima while attend his business trips... 

FEW MONTHS LATER 

Riddhima was running here and there getting the preparation complete before the time, workers were trying to complete the work according to Riddhima instrution while she was moving from one end to other while she was checking everything personally... 
'Bhaiyya, jaldi karo... Woh balloons tik se lagao, woh log aa raha hoga... Aur yeh aap kiya kar rahe ho, kitne kam balloons lagaye hai aapne waha... Mujhe sab perfect chahiyeh, kam hai toh aur mangwao...' Riddhima said as she make her way towards the kitchen... 

Riddhima bumped to Bi who was coming out from the kitchen looking for someone, they balance before they hit the floor holding each other and sigh in relief for not falling down... 
'Kaha reh gayi ti tum, main kabse inthizaar kar rahi ti...' Bi said...
'Kiya huva bhi, sab hogayi na...' Riddhima asked moving inside with Bi followed her...
'Baaki sab toh hogayi lekin tumhe pata haina sabse important kaam tumhe karna hai...' Bi asked showing something to her... 

Riddhima look towards the counter and smile seeing, for a change Riddhima was wearing a salwar suit today so she tight her dupatta around her waist and move to the counter to take charge of the kitchen in her hand... Bi smile seeing her action... 
'Bi aap jaakar tayyar hojao, Armaan aata hi hoga Aana koh lekar... Aur haan aap ek baar zara baahar ka arrangement dekhlena sab tik hai ya nehi...' Riddhima said as she started with the last work which was left... 

Bi smile hearing Riddhima, its been 6 months that Riddhima has come to their life and she has been a part of their family... In few months, Bi has seen change in Armaan behavior, how he has started to live his life all over again with whole heart... Not only he had been giving time to Aana but also he had been spending time with Riddhima also making her as his friend but sometimes, Bi felt that Armaan has some strong feelings towards her which he is unaware... 

The way Riddhima has been close to Aana, taking care of Aana's every needs, loving her like a mother, even Bi felt Armaan wouldn't get a girl like Riddhima as his partner who would accept Aana in their life like she is in Armaan life... True they never try to know about Riddhima family till now but Bi doubt that will they accept Aana as a part of Armaan life, Bi has no doubt Riddhima would have any objection as she loves her truly... 

Bi was thinking about how it would be like if Riddhima stay with them forever, Aana loves her too deary that she has accept Riddhima as her family... Riddhima who was busy in her work look at Bi not getting any answer from her to see Bi lost in her own world...
'Bi...' Riddhima call her little louder...
'Huh...' Bi came out from her dream land...
'Kiya huva, aap kiya soch rahe ho...???' Riddhima asked getting back to her work...
'Aise sapna, jo pata nehi kab sach hoga...' Bi said...
'Aapne dekha hai toh zarur sach hoga Bi... Lekin abhi aap please jaldi se jaakar dekho aur jaldi se Aana ki Bi ke tarah tayyar hojao...' Riddhima said sweetly...
'Haan bilkul, kyun nehi... Tum bhi jaldi se kaam khatam karke tayyar hojana, bas 45mins bacha hai un logo koh aane mein, aur guest half an hour mein aana shuru hojaenge...' Bi said...
'Ji bhi, bas 15 mins mein meri kaam hojaenge toh main bhi tayyar hojaungi...' Riddhima said as her hands work on fast speed... 

As she was asked, Bi left to check the preparation and then went to get ready... After finishing her work in kitchen, Riddhima also check the arrangement in the hall for the last time before going to her room to get ready... By the time, Bi has come out after getting ready and Riddhima saw her ready in a peach color saree looking beautiful... 
'Wow, lagta hai sab aapko dekh ke faint hojaenge...' Riddhima said...
'Tch, besharam... Jao, jaldi se tayyar hojao... Mehmaan aana shuru hone wala hai...' Bi said hitting Riddhima cheek softly making her smile... 
'Bas abhi aati hoon...' Riddhima said giving her best smile and leaving to her room... 

Soon guest started to arrived and Bi welcome them as they all waited for Armaan and Aana... Today, It was Aana, third birthday... So Armaan has arrange a grand surprise party with help of Riddhima and Bi... Armaan has taken Aana out for outing and shopping, they decide the time when they would bring Aana back so by the time Riddhima and Bi would make the arrangement... 

They didn't invite many people, Aana play school friends as she has started to go 3 months ago, Armaan some office staff along with their kids and his friends along with Riddhima friends who are now Armaan friends too like Armaan friends are Riddhima's friends... The kids Aana's knows from the near by park where she goes for morning walk with Armaan and Riddhima, also Bi's friends... 

IN MALL 

Armaan and Aana was enjoying their day out doing shopping as much as they could... Armaan was letting her get anything and everything she wants while Aana was enjoying the love her father was showering and enjoying the company her father was giving to her today... Some where she was missing Riddhima but she was trying to enjoy the fullest as first they was in the game department enjoying every game and them had lunch and after that shopping... 

It was by four when Armaan took her to a costume shop where they had many princess dresses and Aana's eyes sparkle with happiness seeing the dresses... Armaan smile seeing the shinning in her eyes seeing the dresses and soon Aana was running in between the shelfs trying to choose a dress for her... Armaan was enjoying her act while Aana move here and there like a big girl as if trying to choose a dress for herself... 

Seeing Aana was busy, Armaan move to one of the Sales Girl, asking her to bring the dress which he has already place order a week ago coming along with Riddhima... It was Riddhima idea that they decide had arrange for the dress code as fairy knowing how fond Aana is of fairy and its her favorite character... Sales Girl left to get the dress and by the time she came, Aana also came not finding a suitable dress for her but seeing the dress on Armaan hand, the shinning in her eyes was back which faded for a second... 
'Wow Pa...' Aana said clapping her hands happily...
'You like it betu...' Armaan ask sitting on her level...
'Lovely...' Aana said showing her million dollar smile... 

Armaan smile hearing her cute voice and gave her the dress as she exaime it like a big girl as she care it carefully... Seeing the sparkle in her eyes, he understood how much she adore it and imagine how beautiful she would look in it,  smile adore on Armaan lips as well... Armaan hold Aana hand and took her the changing room... Armaan look around and ask one of the sales girl to help her to change to it while he check on Riddhima by msging if everything was done to get a green signal from Riddhima that everything was done and now they can join them... 

In few minutes, Aana came in the same dress and she was looking like a real fairy with a pony adoring on her hair with best million dollar smile... Armaan gave a tight smile on her cheek as she carried her in his arms and make their way out from the shop... Aana loves the dress so much that she didn't ask why don't she change the dress as they make their way back to the car... 
'Let's go home and surprise others, whats say...' Armaan asked her...
'Yes...' Aana said with excitement...

AANA DRESS

Soon both were in the car with Aana in back seat with shoppers and Armaan while Driver drove them back to Mallik Mansion... Armaan kept her busy in his talk making her giggle with his jokes and sometimes tickling her on her tummy, she never realized when they reach home and Armaan took her inside keeping her busy in his talk only she realized they reach inside when they were welcome by several voice singing...
'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AANA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...'

Clapping sounds echo around the house making Aana smile widely as she look at Armaan who also sing along with others, then she look back to the crowd as she look everyone face as if trying to recognized familiar faces... Aana was happy to see the decoration as red, pink and white balloons were all around the place above and on the floor, curtains and flowers making the place like a fairy palace...
Seeing Bi and Riddhima, she smile and then again look back and Armaan who hugs her kissing her temple...
'Happy Birthday Betu...' Armaan said kissing her cheek this time...
'Love you Pa...' Aana said smiling...
'Happy Birthday Aanu...' Riddhima said coming to them...

Aana jump on Riddhima arms and kiss her cheeks making everyone smile... Armaan also smile and frown at the same time as she didn't give kiss to him... Riddhima kiss her cheek too as she hugs her neck tight... 
'Love you ma...' Aana said making Riddhima and Armaan smile... 

Bi came taking Aana from Riddhima as she took Aana to the kids who wish her as Aana got busy with them playing and enjoying the party... Armaan and Riddhima was watching how Aana was enjoying with the kids and looking happy... They were not surprise to hear Aana addressing Riddhima as Ma like she used to address Armaan as Pa.. 

As Aana was just too small to make her understand that they arn't their real parents, they didn't correct her yet so they let her call them pa and ma... First day Aana call Riddhima ma, it was a month later Riddhima has started to stay with them... It give a big shock to everyone but they thought it was imagination so ignore it but she started to call regularly so they try to make her call didi but she keeps calling her ma which don't know where she had learn... 

Riddhima stood looking at Aana, admiring her cute action while Armaan look admiring her... How much she loves her and don't mind Aana addressing her as her mother in front of so many people having no relation between them... 
'Thanks...' Armaan said...
Riddhima look towards him, Armaan smile seeing her confusion expression... Riddhima raise her eye brown asking what happen through her eyes seeing Armaan smiling... 
'For loving Aana so much...' Armaan said...
'Woh hai hi itni cute, how can anyone not love her Armaan...' Riddhima said looking back at her...
'Phir bhi, tumhari aur uski koi rishta nehi hai... Phir bhi tum usse apni bacchi ke tarah pyar karte hai... Woh tumhe sabke saamne ma kehte hai... Tumhe ajeeb nehi lagte...' Armaan asked...
'Kya aapko ajeeb aapko ajeeb lagta hai jab woh aapko sabke saamne pa kehte hai...' Riddhima asked...
'Woh mere niece hai, mera rishta hai uske saath...' Armaan said...
'Meri uske saath rishta na hote huve bhi ek rishta hai Armaan, insaaniyat ka rishta...' Riddhima said...
'Aap itne acche kyun ho...' Armaan asked...
'Yeh sawal ka jawab aapko khud dhundna hoga...' Riddhima said smiling to him... 
'Waise aap bohot khubsurat lag rahe ho is dress mein..' Armaan said... 

Riddhima was wearing a long red dress, with her hair left open... Sleeveless, upper part hugging her body, and lower part lose... Looking gorgeous with simple make up, red lip stick for a change and high heels... 

RIDDHIMA DRESS 

Before Riddhima could say anything, Aana came running to them and pull Riddhima with her taking her along with her towards her friends... Riddhima got busy with Aana and also she started attend the guest, later she got busy looking the foods so Riddhima couldn't thank him for the compliment her... 

ONE AND HALF HOUR LATER 

It was almost time to end the party, Riddhima got the cake knowing Aana would be tired as she had a long day and in no time she would want to sleep as she look tired... Riddhima knows Aana would insist to open the gifts but she has to make her agree some how that they needs to wait for the next day to open those as she needs to clean the place once the guest leave while Armaan handle Aana or it be the other way as Aana prefer to be with Riddhima most of the time now... 

So checking the time, Riddhima left to get the cake seeing Aana got busy with Armaan who kept her busy with him seeing Riddhima signalling him that it was time to cut the cake... It was another surprise for her by Riddhima so Armaan kept her busy while Riddhima left to get the cake... 
'Chalo baccho aajao sab, lets cut the cake...' Riddhima call the kids as she come out with the cake... 

Aana hearing this, look at Riddhima who was coming pushing the trolley with the cake on it was surprise to see the cake on it... Armaan kiss on her cheek as she look at him with her mouth slightly open making Armaan chuckle with her expression... 
'Chalo betu, cake cut karte hai...' Armaan said taking her to the table where Riddhima kept the cake...
'Fairy...' Aana asked as Armaan make her stand on the floor...
'Haan Aanu, aapki favorite fairy...' Riddhima said kissing her cheek...
'Ma, aapne... yum bana ya...' Aana asked looking Riddhima... 
'Meri Aanu ke liyeh...' Riddhima said pinching her small nose making her smile... 
'Love you ma...' Aana said kissing Riddhima cheek... 
'No Love you Pa...' Armaan asked... 
'Love you Pa...' Aana said kissing Armaan who was on her standing her right side... 
'Chalo ab jaldi se cake cut kare...' Riddhima said forwarding the knife... 

AANA'S CAKE 

Soon along with Aana, Riddhima and Armaan was cutting the cake as everyone sing 'Happy Birthday' to her... Armaan first feed to her follow by Riddhima then Bi... Aana also feed Armaan and then Riddhima.. She also feed Bi and then to her small friends with help of Riddhima... Riddhima cut the cake and gave everyone else cake and soon the party end with a happy note... 

When the guest started to leave, Armaan and Bi started to see them off, Aana keep Riddhima busy but Armaan was lost in Riddhima and Aana as Aana wasn't leaving for a moment as she was insisting her to open the gifts she got and showing the ones Armaan got for her... Riddhima was having a hard time to handling her today as she was not listening to her, Riddhima keep looking at Armaan as if asking to help her and Armaan keep smiling seeing her helpless expression... 

Once everyone left, Armaan and Bi join Riddhima and Aana in the hall, Riddhima and Aana was on the floor in between the gift as Aana as open few gifts and was insisting to open more... She was looking very must tired and even they all were tired and Armaan knows Riddhima needs to clean the place before they hit the bed... 
'Chalo betu, baaki sab hum kal kholenge... Aaj ke liyeh bas itna haan...' Armaan said..
'Nehi Pa...' Aana said...
'No nehi bolenge betu...' Armaan said...
'Lekin Pa, kolna hai...' Aana said...
'Bohot raat hogaye hai... Hum kal kolenge...' Armaan said...

Aana look at Riddhima hoping that she would agree with her but seeing didn't say anything, leaving everything she stood up and run upstairs to Armaan room where she sleep... They know she is upset and Armaan look at Riddhima who understood now she would not talk to anyone not even her... Not saying anything, Riddhima stood up and went to kitchen to get Aana milk... Armaan collect Aana's present and went to his room... 

By the time he reach, she saw Aana was sitting on the bed waiting for Riddhima or him... Riddhima also came after him, she move to her and Aana stood up letting her make change, she didn't say a word... Riddhima took off Aana dress and Aana move to the  washroom with Riddhima, Riddhima gave her shower and then make her ready for bed... 

All this while, Aana didn't say anything... Once she was ready, she laid on bed and hold her milk bottle and started to drink it... Usually she insist to read story for her but tonight she just laid with her eyes close and didn't asked either of them to come and laid close to her... Riddhima and Armaan look at each other, Armaan was sitting on the couch while Riddhima sit near Aana on bed... 

Soon Aana was in deep slumber as the milk bottle fall from her hold, Riddhima took it out from her hand slowly not disturb her sleep and care her hair not happy with the fact she went to sleep being upset... Seeing Aana has fallen asleep, Armaan came and sit on her other side looking at her, Riddhima put the comforter on her... 
'You should have let her play for sometimes Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Its been late and she had a long day Riddhima.. Aur aapko bhi kitna kaam hai...' Armaan said... 
'Toh kiya huva, woh mujhe pareshan tohdina karti...' Riddhima said...
'Phir bhi Riddhima, aise chut denge toh kuch din mein humhare baat nehi maanenge...' Armaan said...
'Woh aaj kitni khush ti, bas kuch der ki baat ti na... Mujhe accha nehi laga Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun...' Armaan asked...

Riddhima look at Armaan, she don't know why but she didn't feel good to see Aana upset... Riddhima look back at Aana not knowing the answer herself... Armaan kept looking at Riddhima, even he didn't like seeing Riddhima being upset just because Aana was upset... Riddhima care Aana hair and Armaan too as their hand touch each other, they look at each other... 
'Aap bhi sojao, aapko kaam pe jaana hai kal... Goodnight...' Riddhima said moving out from the bed...
'thank you Riddhima...' Armaan said...

Riddhima just smile and leave the room without looking back to him... Armaan keep looking at her figure which vanished behind the door... He keeps thinking why Riddhima care so much about Aana that seeing her upset effect her so much that she didn't like it and she got upset... On the other hand, Riddhima was thinking why she was getting so much attach to Aana that it was getting difficult to see her upset for a second... 

IN HALL 

Riddhima join Bi who was already cleaning knowing it would take time for Riddhima to come down after putting Aana to bed, but seeing Riddhima back so quickly Bi look at her expression to see Riddhima was lost... Understanding Riddhima must be sad about Aana being upset, Bi let Riddhima do the cleaning with her as they continue with silent... 

When they finished cleaning, they move to the kitchen and did the dishes while Riddhima wash the plates and Bi dry and kept it neatly on the counter in order... Seeing Riddhima was too lost that she didn't uter a single word in last two hours, Bi thought to break her trace to know whats going on her brain... 
'Kiya huva Riddhima, itni chup kyun ho...' Bi asked touching her arm as she kept staring the water which was falling on her hands as she was done with the plates...
'Huh, kuch nehi Bi... Hogayi, ab aap bhi jaakar sojaiyyeh... Bohot der hogayi, subah Armaan koh office bhi jaana hai aur Aana koh bhi play school jaana hai...' Riddhima said drying her hand... 
'Woh toh tik hai lekin tumhe kiya huva hai beti, tum pareshan lag rahi hai... Main jaanti hoon tumhe accha nehi laga Aana upset huvi, haina...' Bi asked...
'Haan bhi lekin pata nehi kyun, Armaan koh meri upset hona accha nehi laga...' Riddhima speak out what was bothering her... 

Its been few days Riddhima has started to notice Armaan change of behavior towards her, true they have become friends to make things comfortable between them as they had to handle Aana together sometimes as she needs both of them at the same time with her... Like first day she went to her play school, like her parents she want Armaan and Riddhima by her side and they fulfilled her wish like true parents... 

Riddhima has grown a corner in her heart for Aana in her heart in few months she had spend with her that she forgot that one day she might have to leave them... Also she has started to feel something for Armaan, admire his bonding with Aana, how he handle her, how he shower love and care on Aana like a true father... Riddhima imagine how it would be to have Armaan as a husband and a father to any girl seeing how well Armaan take every responsibilities towards Aana and around the house... Also towards Bi, he take her responsibilities like his own mother... 

Some where Riddhima wish to stay with them for rest of her life but she knows it wouldn't be possible but with Armaan intense gaze which follow her all day when he is around, when she is with Aana make Riddhima feel that Armaan might feel something for her or he is unknown the fact that he has feelings for her... With his talks, sometimes Riddhima feel Armaan do care for her but she isn't sure as neither of them talk other then anything else related to Aana... 

Riddhima knows, Armaan knows a very little about him and he never asked anything about her till today and she didn't tell him anything about him thinking it doesn't matter as she would leave one day... Only she didn't know how difficult it would be for her, for Aana, and for Armaan to let go off her when the day come... 
'Tumne pucha Armaan se kyun accha nehi laga usse...???' Bi asked her breaking Riddhima trace...

Riddhima look towards Bi as it didn't come to her mind why she didn't think to ask him why it matter to him... Bi smile thinking how innocent and nave Riddhima is, she care Riddhima hair thought it's high time that she make her understand as she know neither of them would understand by their own without an elder help as they are knew in this path of life... 

Taking Riddhima hand in her's, Bi took her to the hall as they sit on the couch... Looking at the time, Bi face Riddhima as she hold her both hand as she rest it on her lap... Riddhima look at their joint hand and then look back at Bi not knowing what was going to come... 
'Riddhima, main nehi jaanti Armaan ke mann mein tumhare liyeh kiya ehsaas hai... Lekin itna jaanti hoon, tum pehli ladki ho jo usne dost banaya hai... Tum usse doston se mil chuke hona... Aur uske zyada dost bhi nehi hai, woh bohot reserve kisamka insaan hai... 
Aapne pariwar se bohot pyar karte hai Armaan, issiliyeh usne ek saal tak Aana koh akele meri help ke saath phaala hai... Lekin pata nehi usne tumhe kiya dekha hai, tumhpe barosa karke usne Aana ke responsibility tumhpar chod diya... 
Maine uske aadaton koh badhalte huve dekha hai, apne mom dad ke jaane ke baad, apne di ke liyeh jeete aaya ta, phir Aana aayi uske zindagi mein... Uske di ke jaane ke baad Aana ke liyeh jeene laga... Aur uske baad tum aayi uske life mein... 
Beti, maine uske aankhon mein tumhare liyeh ek ehsaas dekha hai... Woh ehsaas jo ek ladke ke aankhon mein ladki ke liyeh hota hai... Jab bhi tum uske saamne aati hai, tab uske hoton pe halka sa muskuraahat aate hai... Bas tumhe dekhte rehjate hai woh... Shayad woh anjaan hai ya dar raha hai main nehi jaanti... Lekin woh jo care aapke saamne dikhate haina, iski wajahse hai... Uske dil mein aapke liyeh jo jhga haina, uske wajahse hai...' Bi said... 

Riddhima just kept listening to Bi, whatever Bi said Riddhima knows it was true... She had been many times that Armaan staring at her and Aana... Riddhima before thought it was because Aana was with her, he must be looking at Aana but when Aana move away from her still sometimes,  Armaan would keep looking towards her... 

Also Riddhima had seen many times that dreamy look in Armaan face, that dreamy smile as if seeing her his all tiredness flow away as soon as he step in the house... Riddhima never thought Armaan had fallen for her but thinking those situation seeing Armaan always lost in her, Riddhima realized Bi was telling the truth... Either he is unaware or afraid of confessing his feelings towards her... 

Seeing Riddhima lost in her thought, Bi understood her role was done... Like Armaan admire Riddhima bonding with Aana, even she had seen many times how Riddhima admire Armaan bond with Aana... It was Bi who had tell many incidents about Armaan to Riddhima that had happen from his childhood to till now, even about Aana's early days when her mother was alive... 

Bi knows Riddhima like to be with them, always wants to see Armaan in front of her eyes along with Aana... Just like she has become a part of their family, even for her they had become a part of her family... Only they didn't know from which family Riddhima belongs as they never try to know it, not even Armaan as the information about Riddhima was complete in office data which Armaan didn't check as it wasn't necessary for him to check her personal information yet... 

Seeing the clock shows 12 am, Bi stood up breaking Riddhima trace... Bi care her hair and move to her room to rest as early morning again they had to be back on their toe to make things ready for Armaan and Aana... Riddhima sit back, resting her head on couch head board as she closed her eyes with so many things running in her mind... She don't know what was happening but whatever Bi said, she somehow felt that it might true if she try to know what's going in Armaan heart and mind... 

Riddhima didn't realized when sleep took over her eyes as her mind again went towards Armaan... His every small action, his nature, his behavior had affect her so badly that in absent mind of her still she was only thinking and dreaming about him... Small smile make its way on Riddhima lips as she drift in to slumber like that in sitting position never knowing as Armaan was so much occupied her mind and heart... 

NEXT DAY 

As usual Bi was the first one to wake up and after doing her puja, she came out to see Riddhima sleeping in the couch in sitting position... Bi wasn't surprise as she knows Riddhima must have doze of thinking about what she has tell about Armaan emotions to her... It wasn't intentionally she slept there, so letting her wake up after completing her sleep Bi left to the kitchen to start making breakfast... 

While Riddhima was sleeping on the couch, Armaan and Aana was sleeping in Armaan room... As usual, Aana wake up at her regular time and was about to jump on Armaan but her gaze fell on the presents and she remember how Armaan speak loudly... She look at Armaan and frowning, she leave the bed without disturbing her... 

As the door was left little open, Aana make her way out and climb the stairs carefully as she look around for someone... Her gaze fell on Riddhima who was sleeping, so she move to the kitchen hearing noises from there... Seeing Bi already awake and working, Aana came to her pulling her saree letting her notice her present... 
'Arey meri Aana ut gayi itni jaldi... Pa kaha hai tumhari...' Bi asked knowing she would be hungry as she hurriedly started to make her milk... 
'Pa ninni, Ma ninni... Dhudhuu doh Aana koh...' Aana said making a cute face...
'Abhi deti hoon meri bitiya raani... Aana koh bhuk lagi haina, Pa koh kyun nehi utaya aapne aaj...' Bi asked making her bottle... 
'Aana katti pa se...' Aana said making a sad face...
'Awww, kyun...' Bi asked as she gave her milk bottle...
'Bas katti, Pa guccha... Aana katti pa se...' Aana said as she make her way to the hall... 

Bi follow her to see what she do when she see Riddhima, but seeing not bothering to disturb Riddhima Aana move to her chair and sit as she face the television... She turn and look Bi as if asking to put her favorite channel, Bi understood and knowing she would make a fuss if she didn't do as she want, quickly she open the television and put it on her cartoon channel... 

Bi went back to her work while Aana got busy watching television... After sometimes, Riddhima sleep got disturb... She rub her eyes to understand what was happening when she realized she has fall asleep there like that thinking about Armaan and Aana... Seeing Aana was already up and having her milk before going her play school, Riddhima look around thinking Armaan must be around them... 

When she didn't see him, she move to Aana who was lost in her cartoon... Riddhima sit on her knee and kiss Aana temple making Aana look towards him... Riddhima smile and care her hair but Aana didn't react like she does every other days... 
'Good morning baby...' Riddhima wish her... 
Aana went back to her cartoon without saying anything, Riddhima then remember she was still upset... Riddhima thought she might have forget about last night incident but it seems she was still upset with her ma and pa... 

Thinking she will sort out things with her later when she is done having her milk, Riddhima move to the kitchen knowing Bi must have waken up now as Aana was having milk... If it's not her, then it would be Bi who had make her bottle... Seeing Bi already start making breakfast, Riddhima stop at the entrace as she hasn't brush or take shower yet... 
'Good morning Bi...' Riddhima wish her from there... 
'Good morning beti, aap waha couch pe kyun so gayi...' Bi asked looking at her...
'Pata nehi chala kab aankh lag gayi, Armaan jogging pe gaye kiya...' Riddhima asked...
'Nehi abhi uta nhi hai... Aaj aap dono se pehle Aana uti hai...' Bi said...
'Haan aur abhi tak naraz hai...' Riddhima said making a sad face...
'toh aap uski ma usko mana lena...' Bi said...
'Mujhse pehle uski pa koh usse mana na padega, tab woh mujhse baat karenge...' Riddhima said...
'Toh jao, aur uske pa koh utao... Waise bhi usse tayyar karne ka waqt ho raha hai...' Bi said looking at the clock which was hanging on the kitchen wall... 

Riddhima also look at the clock and thinking its better to start to get Aana ready now, she move back to hall only to see a worried Armaan coming down from the stairs... Seeing Armaan worried face, Riddhima understood he must be looking for Aana... 
'Kiya huva...' Riddhima asked still to make sure...
'Woh Aana pata nehi...' Armaan stop hearing Aana laughing... 

Armaan look towards the hall and was relief to see Aana, Riddhima smile seeing how quickly Armaan get worried not finding Aana around him... Armaan rub his face as he move to Aana, Riddhima also follow him but before he could reach Aana Riddhima stop him... Armaan look at her, as if asking what happen... 
'Woh abhi bhi humse naraz hai kal ki baat koh lekar...' Riddhima said making Armaan aware of Aana mood...
'Lekin...' Armaan look not understanding what to say...
'Mujhe bhi laga woh bhuljaenge but pata nehi kyun... Is baar woh bohot naraz hai aur shayad dukhi hai... Maine usse baat karne ki koshish ki but woh cartoon dekhne mein busy ti...' Riddhima said...
'Issiliyeh mujhe bhi nehi utaya...' Armaan asked Riddhima...
'Shayad...' Riddhima said... 

Armaan look at Aana and then move to her, sensing someone present Aana look at Armaan but soon her eyes were back on television... Armaan look at Riddhima seeing her expression, Riddhima blink her eyes as if saying go on... Armaan sit next to her, Aana didn't look at him so holding ears Armaan bend in front of her blocking her view...
'Pa is very sorry betu... Pa koh aise aapse baat nehi karni chahiyeh... Sorry...' Armaan said with a sad face...

Riddhima sit on Aana right side as Armaan was sitting on her left side... She also hold her ears making Aana look at her as she put a sad expression... Aana keep looking at Armaan and Riddhima as they sit on their knee holding ears... 
'Ma is sorry too baby...' Riddhima said...
'Nehi...' Aana said shaking her head side to side as if she wouldn't accept their apology... 
'Toh phir hum kiya kare...' Armaan asked... 

Aana put her little finger on her chin as if she is thinking making Armaan and Riddhima smile with her actiion... Armaan and Riddhima look at each other but hide their smile as Aana look towards them... They wait for Aana to say what would be their punishment... 
'Pa push up karo...' Aana said... 
'No...' Armaan said making a cry face...
'Yes...' Aana said showing her milky set of teeths... 
'Phir ma kiya karenge...' Armaan asked...
'Aana ke liyeh... Apple pie bana enge...' Aana said...
'Ok baby...' Riddhima said giving a tight kiss on Aana cheek... 
'Pa push up, abhi...' Aana said seeing Armaan sitting on the floor now... 

Armaan knows why she wants him to do push up as she loves to climb on Armaan back... When Armaan do push up, she enjoy it... Armaan look at Riddhima who smile and gives a thumbs up to him... She move inside the kitchen while Armaan start to do push up and soon Aana was on his back laughing as Armaan did push up... By the time Riddhima came after making apple pie for Aana, she saw Armaan running around the hall with Aana on his back as she hold his neck with her small legs around Armaan body as Armaan hold her securely not to let her fall... 

Riddhima smile to see Aana was back on her happy mood, she felt everything beautiful seeing the duo enjoying their time before they leave to their respective places for the day... Checking the time, Riddhima call them asking to get ready and come for breakfast... Aana jump down from Armaan back and move to Riddhima who took her in her arms as they move to Riddhima room to give Aana her shower letting Armaan use his washroom to get ready... 

After lot of masti, they had breakfast and Armaan left with Aana who kiss both Bi and Riddhima cheek as she wave them bye... Bi and Riddhima also got busy in their work while Armaan drop Aana to her play school and left to his office to start his day in work... 

THREE DAYS LATER 

Armaan was in a meeting when he was interrupt by his PA, who inform him that Riddhima has come to meet her... Thinking it might be something urgent, Armaan give a break of 30 minutes to everyone as he move out going to his cabin where Riddhima was waiting for him... Armaan check the time and it was almost time for lunch, he was thinking why Riddhima has come at this time as it few minutes, Aana would be free from her play school... 

Armaan bang in to his cabin to see Riddhima standing near the full length glass window which shows the whole city through it... Hearing the door open, she look around and gave him a smile seeing him which Armaan return... 
'Kiya huva, aap yaha...' Armaan asked...
'Sorry, maine Aryan koh kaha ta I can wait till ur meeting ends but woh meri baat suni nehi... Woh aap apna lunch ghar pe bhul gaye issiliyeh Bi send it for you... Main collage kuch papers collect karne gayi ti issiliyeh Bi ask to drop it here...' Riddhima said in one breath...
'Breath Riddhima...' Armaan said smiling seeing how fast Riddhima speak that too apologying for interrupting his meeting... 
'Sorry again Armaan, aap lunch karlena... Main chalti hoon, Aana koh pick up karne jaana hai...' Riddhima said moving towards the door... 
'Ek minute Riddhima, abhi toh 45 minutes hai Aana ke play school waqt khatam hone mein... Why don't you join me for lunch...' Armaan ask as he sit on the sofa which was place in one side of the cabin...
'Armaan, khana sirf aapne liyeh hai... Aur waise bhi main Aana koh khilane ke baad lunch karti hoon...' Riddhima said...
'Toh kiya huva, aaj u can have with me for a change... Please, aap mere liyeh khana lekar aaye ho aur lunch waqt bhi hogaye hai toh please mana mat karo...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima check the time and she knows Armaan was right... She can reach Aana play school in ten minutes from there so it was no need to hurry and leave... As she has already collect the papers from her collage, her work was also done...
'So can we...' Armaan asked...
Riddhima smile knowing Armaan wouldn't let her leave so she joins him... Armaan call his PA asking to bring plates for them, they share the lunch as Bi always put extra food in Armaan tiffin if by chance he wants to share with anyone than he can without thinking twice... 

They talk about random stuff, about Riddhima studies, Armaan business and also about Aana... In between Armaan keeps stealing gazes as Riddhima was looking very beautiful today in lose white top and black slim fit jeans with her hair opens... Eyeliner in her big round green orbs while pink lip gloss shinning in her rose petal shape lips... Riddhima saw Armaan looking and sometimes being lost in her but she didn't let him know it affect her as she try to act normal in front of him not wanting to make things uncomfortable between them due to this new feelings developing in each other heart... 

When they were done, they still continue talking when Aryan came to inform Armaan the meeting would start in five minutes... Armaan nod to him as if letting him know, he know it... Aryan left giving a smile to them as he saw they had finished their lunch... 
'Even I should leave now, ghar pe milte hai...' Riddhima said packing the tiffin and taking the bag...
'Aap woh yaha chodke jao, main ghar jaate waqt lejata hoon...' Armaan said...
'It's okey Armaan, aapne lunch kiya haina toh yeh yaha chodne ka koi matlab nehi hai... Main yeh apni saath lejaati hoon, I seriously should leave now... Aapko pata haina, bell bhajne se pehle mujhe Aana ke play school pochna hai...' Riddhima said checking the time... 
'Aap araam se car chala ke jaana... and take care of my betu...' Armaan said...
'Aap nehi kehte toh bhi main aapke betu ki khayal rakhti Armaan... Bye...' Riddhima said smiling to him and waving bye as they move out from his cabin... 

Armaan also wave back to her as she left checking the time once again... Armaan keep watching her still she reach to the elevator, Riddhima turn back very well knowing Armaan gaze was on her, before entering it Riddhima gave him a smile for the last time and then walk it vanishing from Armaan sight... Armaan smile too seeing her smile, running his hand on hair he make his way to meeting room only they didn't realized a pair of eyes has witness the little communication between them... 

AFTER MEETING 

Armaan move out with a smile on his face as it was another successful project for him, everyone congratulate him as one by one left... Armaan felt that before the meeting, meeting Riddhima make him lucky and he got everything just the way he want... 
'Congratulation Mr. Mallik...' One of the client wish him as he was the last one to leave...
'Thank you Mr. Modi...' Armaan said with his best smile... 
'U deserve it Mr. Mallik...' Mr. Modi said...
'Best man wins...' Armaan said...
'Indeed, may I ask you something... It might be personal but couldn't stop myself...' Mr. Modi said...
'Don't be too formal Siddhant, the meeting is over...' Armaan said...
'Yup still we are still in office right... Anyways who was the girl who left from your cabin today in lunch time...' Siddhant asked... 

Armaan was shocked to here Siddhant this question, he never thought Siddhant would as he didn't realized it was Siddhant who had witness the scene when Riddhima left... Seeing Armaan surprise expression, Siddhant thought to clear as he don't want him to think he spy on him or anything...
'Don't think I was spying on you Armaan, its just that I saw her leaving ur cabin after lunch... Suddenly u gave a break and left than she left ur cabin make me curious to ask about her...' Siddhant said...
'A friend... She is a friend...' Armaan said not wanting to say more... 
'Just a friend??? I mean how did u know her...' Siddhant asked more... 

Seeing Siddhant incuring about Riddhima, Armaan felt something fishy was happening here which he is not aware of as being friends with Siddhant, Armaan knows Siddhant wouldn't ask so much question about a particular girl who just happen to leave from his cabin...
'Kiya huva hai, tum itna kyun puch rahe ho...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, are you sure she is just a friend???' Siddhant asked seeing how Armaan was avoiding to give any information about Riddhima...
'Sid, u know about Aana... Woh uski nanny hai but we never treat like her one, she is a friend for me... Tum itna kyun puch rahe ho???' Armaan asked... 
'Do you know which family she belongs to???' Siddhant ask now understanding Armaan is not aware of Riddhima real identity... 
'Kiya fark padta hai Sid, she is a nice girl and best one who could take care of Aana...' Armaan said...
'I agree indeed she is very nice Armaan but I think you should know about her background... Aisa nehi hai she is a fraud or anything but I think if u r her friend, she is ur friend there should be things that two friends knows about each other... She may know a lot about you by now Armaan but do you know which family she belongs to...???' Siddhant asked... 

Armaan was surprise to hear this, why Siddhant was asking how much he knows about her... True he don't know about her family, which family she belongs... He didn't feel necessary to ask but she had met with her friends but never she mention about her family, why??? 
'Just check out about her, then you will know why I m surprise knowing she is ur friend and why she is doing a job when she could do much better...' Siddhant said patting Armaan back and leaving putting Armaan in to deep thought... 

ARMAAN POV START 

I was numb to hear what Siddhant was saying, why was he asking so much question about Riddhima... Riddhima had been staying with us for almost seven months but I didn't feel it was necessary to ask about her family or she never mention about her family till date... I never like to interfere anyone personal matters so I thought if she never speak about them, she would have her own reason... 

Today, when Siddhant show so much interest on her, why she was doing such a job when he thinks she can do much better then this, Armaan thought he needs to find out why Siddhant react like this... What is that about Riddhima what he don't know and Siddhant knows that make him surprise seeing her there with him... What Riddhima hasn't tell him and he don't know about her... 

I move to my cabin as Aryan follow me, I asked Aryan to bring Riddhima file as I very well remember Riddhima didn't mention about her surename... My heart was beating fast thinking what might it be that Siddhant things Riddhima shouldn't be working in such post... As soon as Aryan got the file, I dismiss him as I don't want him to see my reaction seeing Riddhima information... 

It's true I have approve Riddhima to this post but Aryan always complete the information about the employee... If he finds anything fishy, he would inform me but if he hasn't then I don't find a reason why Siddhant had to react like that.. As soon as I open the file, my eyes started to move on Riddhima's information's... Where she has mention every single thing which the company needs... 

My eyes got wide as I kept reading the file, I stood up not believing if it was true or not... How can this happen, How I never thought once to check her information before letting her work for me... I don't know why and how she end up in my house but if everything is true in this file than why she needs to take a job like this... So many questions were roaming in my head... File fall from my hands as tears form in my eyes, I don't understand it was of anger or guilty...

ARMAAN POV END 

Hello Friends and Readers...
So here goes the first part of this TS...
Next part will be the last as it would end in next part...
Hope u enjoy it... 
Please press LIKE and leave ur comments... 
Take care... 
Love u All...

With Love,
Rihoohaws... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 7 years ago
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Rihoo!!!!
First of all ...wish you a very happy new year!!!!!
And coming to the story...it was so soft and smooth...because of the characters I suppose. ...they are tender...and Armaan's bond with Ana is so warm... and I am looking forward to see a happy Malik family ofcouse with our Ridz in it.
karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsm... Anna is so cuteee...
Loved ar nd bi relationship...
Dnt knw wat armaan find out about Ridhima... I think she is from a rich family...
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
edited πŸ˜›

amazing yaar the way you write everything awesome πŸ‘

loved everything specially the bonding between armaan and aana, and between riddhima and aana πŸ‘πŸΌ

they both have feelings for each other but they both are confuse also πŸ˜Š

aana accepted riddhima as her maa πŸ˜Š

but ye end m kya tha armaan ko kya pata chala πŸ˜• jise lekr usne aise response kiya 

eagerly waiting for next part 

continue soon 

and thank you for the pm πŸ˜›
Edited by meeraksg - 7 years ago
myrahluvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful n nice update
lashyyy thumbnail
heyya finally n update , a new story on new year
so sweet n cute loved aana n armaan or actually all characters bond with each other
bi with armaan n aana
aana with armaan n vise versa n ridhz with all
loved how aana call ridhz ma
n love story is also started :*
but but but ridhz truth ? kya hosakta h
i can guess may be ridhz too has a relation with aana like she may be her bua mean armaan sister's husband (brother in law ) sister ho sakta h baki u know better *wink*
for now bye take care continue soon
love u
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Armaan has put aana befoe everyone now...
Love the bonding between ridz and aana ...bi has started making ridz aware about their feelings for each other !

Riddhima seems a mystery now...waiting to know why she worked for armaan when she could get a better job !!
Update next part soon...

Thnxx for pm πŸ˜Š
desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update rihoo...
Was missing your updates πŸ˜›
Armaan aana bond shown by your as soon cute...
Even armaan Riddhima feel something for each other...
But what is it about ridz..?
U left it at such a note...Please please update soon...
Will be eagerly waiting for itπŸ˜ƒ
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
finally aapne new year gift post kar hi diya...
and have to say its superb yaar...loved it totally..

matlab starting se end tk its just amazing

and Aana is so shweeet...
loved her cuteness and also 
Armaan-Ridhimaa... Armaan- Aana n Riddhima - Aana bond...

part1  is just amzing...
par jese hi AR were coming close...
aa gaya kamina Sid beech mein..
saala..kutta kahin ka...kamina...
😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 

har  jagah moohn maarne aa jata hai...
sach mein kutta hi hai...
ullu ka patthhaa...
humph...

and Armaan ne aisa ky padh liya yaar k voh gussa uar guilt dono feel karra hai..

i hope Armaan zyada gussa na ho Ridhz se...

plss jaldi se next do...cnat wait yaar..
plss post soonn...

till then..
bye..
tc...
muaahhh 

<3  :*