Bani's reaction on OM PURI Sir's death!!! - Page 6

Posted: 7 years ago
Bani doesn't know HIndi, she's so modern she prolly didn't know what Salman was talking about, she probably never heard his name.. lets give her a benefit of the doubt.. maybe Salman could have used George Michael's death as an example and she would have shown some Bani style empathy and thoughts for the deceased

Originally posted by ShahZur

only ppl know him more in their 40

Oh so that makes it ok for Bani just because she's not in her 40's not to akcknowledge the fact that  the news of a persons death has just been given,regardless of whether you know the deceased or not or are related to him in some way. Isn't it just meant to be basic humanity and as a mark of respect to show atleast some empathy at such a scenario?Not saying that she or anuone else in such a situation should be bawling their eyes out...and I get that we humans all react to situations differently but phir bhi..

BTW I'm not on my 40's yet and I know Om Puri for his great body of work and so do my nephews/nieces who are like only 9-10...they mostly are familiar him for his movie East Is East and have also seen him in some Bolly movies too, hence they are quite familiar with who he is.

#Logicgoesforatoss

Originally posted by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

lol its easy to preach but then again its also just as easy to search someone's post history.. meghan11, you have done your own share of "bashing" and "judging"..

but yeah different rules for Bani and others so i get it..if Bani's critiqued, she's being judged and misunderstood..

I would like to see some proof here..then we can delve further..If you show me a single post where I have bashed Manu, Manveer, Mona, Niti, Rohan or for that matter lopa then we are even otherwise don't post things that are irrelevant. There is a difference between plain old discussion and cast aspersions on a person..I don't believe in belittling someone..

There is no different set of rules for bani..not that I know of anyways..Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Bani doesn't know HIndi, she's so modern she prolly didn't know what Salman was talking about, she probably never heard his name.. lets give her a benefit of the doubt.. maybe Salman could have used George Michael's death as an example and she would have shown some Bani style empathy and thoughts for the deceased

lot of people don't know Hindi then what?????? I don't know Hindi much..Itz not my first language so what..

Gosh never say things u don't mean and can't take back later even if you feel remorseful..
So you expect Bani to show a one second reaction by covering her mouth or saying Oh My God just for footage.
After one second of the so called respected the housemate was back to normal. 
She had just made up her mind to sulk and shut out everyone because she was not getting her way. For her Om Puri anyway doesn't mean anything and so she continued with her apathy.    Edited by BullsEye777 - 7 years ago
ill-mannered Bani. i am very disappointed by her today. 
She was already upset emotional for being pissed on, bashed for getting off the train by housemates for what,all for nothing. big boss being unfair again.if she looked up saying I'm sorry. people would still bash her that it's all acting. people express differently to news of death, remember manu when he came back.well today Some housemates said sorry, some were shocked but didn't say anything and bani chose to keep her head down. so what does it matter. for god sake. why people make a mountain from a molehill. people saying she should have showed to be emotional, well that she was if you didn't realised. how more emotional do you want her to be.
People who keep giving excuse that "she has been pissed upon", kindly note that she was not alone. Rohan was also with her in that pissing incident and after 24 hours, any normal person comes back to his usual self. If you have got enough senses back to dress up and make up then there is simply no excuse left for not being a decent and civilized human being.
its not whether he is a big star or whether she knew him or not
bt if someone dies whether its a star or a normal persons most human beings give their condolence. she looked like f**k the old man died and wants to steal her moments to be a drama Queen. she is a self obsessed pathetic cow. really ppl with her personality literally suck the life from others.