Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Ya she should have phoot phoot k cried

she gone through trauma day before and peopke expecting her to be normal ,
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Ok so , first TM tell me...did u cry or even felt sad on OM puri's death? Mirror please Edited by MT_loverboy - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree even i was shocked how can someone be this pathetic? Atleast react but no she was too damn worried for her immunity. DAMN can't believe a person like her will win bb. SHAME What a LET DOWN
booklover04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Really? So you EXPECTED Bani to cry for Om PuriJi's death news?
And just because she didn't reacted because she was already crying and upset so you framed her as bad ! How's that justified?

Om puriji's death is huge loss but I honestly think that bringing his death news and salmon's friend's death news inside the house by Salman was NOT Necessary. Period!

Erm no i dont think that's what was being implied. No one said she should be expected to cry but to at least get outside of her own personal bubble of self-pity enough to feel sorry for someone's death would have been enough. Really. It's not asking for much. And whether or not it was necessary for Salman Khan to bring up Om Puri's death is I think completely besides the point and useless speculation >.>
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She wasn't expected to bawl over it. But look at the other six reactions to it and look at her.
Salman was right. The man who did get disgusting act has been thrown so what else is she making a big fuss for ?

And she is acting as if everyone is supporting baba over her. I don't understand what was her expectations. She's not some queen. She gets same equal treatment like the rest.
uvasag thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed, that everyone has their own way of showing emotions. But she had the same swollen face, indifferent to everything. Now in the next sentence if Salman would have said, here is Gauhar she would have immediately sat up.
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The girl needs help, seriously!
Yes, I agree, not everyone reacts in the same manner.   She needn't cry or say anything at all.  But her utter indifference on being conveyed news of someone's death is despicable.  Shame on her!    It's always, "I, me, myself" with this gal.  Immunity -waaah, waaah!   Uff!  

It's so damn irritating that this good-for-nothing gal is still on the show and might even go on to win the show.  Ugggh!   She's nothing but a quitter, a whiny-a$$ gal and the most selfish person ever in any of the BB seasons so far.    Loser Bani!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

I agree even i was shocked how can someone be this pathetic? Atleast react but no she was too damn worried for her immunity. DAMN can't believe a person like her will win bb. SHAME What a LET DOWN

Please tweet BB and make him feel shame how other contestant are so deserving but not going to win and a useless shit will be winning...they even fought for prize money so that loser can get it? eWW 🤢