Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet OS ~ Unconditional Love 05/01

--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Unconditional Love

Hello dearies,

Happy New Year!! 😊 Now, sorry that I haven't updated any of my SS/FFs for long time. I have lost track of the stories. I am not promising, but will try to update them soon. Here is one small OS that I wrote long back based on the original GHSP plot. 😊

She looked around the room which was once her mayka. The beautiful memories of their past flashed in her mind. She clenched her mangalsutra close to her heart. She knew that she can possess it only for a very short while. The pain in her heart had made her numb to feel anything. She had nothing left with her, neither the baby for whom she fought for the whole life, nor her angel, her savior, her husband, her Maan.. He forgot her, his Geet. May be that was destined to happen. She may be just the part of his life that has to be forgotten. She knew about his whole life now from dadima, from Dev who were reluctant to tell anything initially. But when she came to know about everything, she understood that she was nowhere a match to him, they were a perfect mismatch. Where she was, an orphaned girl who lost everything including her dignity to someone who was not even her husband and where he is the sole heir of Khurana Empire. Sameera was the only one who can be his partner and he deserves to be happy with her when all that happened in the past was just a misunderstanding, a bad phase in their lives. Sameera loved him truly but destiny had played with them.

She took a deep breath and took the file that was placed in the shelf. She knew that she has to do it. She had forbid Dev, Nandini and dadima from telling anything other than about their marriage as she never wanted him to do anything out of sympathy. Aadi was not willing to help her when she wanted to meet the lawyer for divorce, but that was inevitable now. May be everyone will realize later that Geet was just a bad dream in all their lives. She took the papers and pen. Her hand trembled and lips shivered when she held the pen to put an end to every dream, every beautiful memory in her life. She signed the papers taking all the mental strength left in her. As soon as she signed it, she fell down on the couch nearby. Her heart bursting out in so much pain, an un-ending pain yet failed to bring any tears which had dried up long back. She clenched the cushion tight to get the strength required to do what she has to.

The way towards mansion seemed longer than usual. She reached the front door and heard laughs from inside which was obviously from Maan and Sameera. She got ready for the final act of her life. When she went inside they got quite seeing her, but the happiness in Maan's face was not unnoticed by her, she knew her decision was right. She saw dadima, Dev and Nandini descending down the stairs along with Annie and Arjun. She didn't know about the arrival of Annie but she knew from the distress in their faces about their inner turmoil. She slowly walked towards Maan holding the file tight in her hand. She reached near them and saw the apprehension and fear in Sameera's eyes, the fear of losing her love. Geet knew that her miseries will end today. It seemed Maan too wanted to talk something to her. What will be worst for her already shattered heart? She waited for him to talk.
Maan told coming forward, "Look Geet, I don't remember anything related to my past with you. I know that we got married during that period, but I don't want you to tie you further in a loveless relation. In the past six months not even once did I get any glimpse of our past but I could never forget the time I spend with Sam. That may be strength of the love we possessed even after all the misunderstanding. I want you to understand and make a decision.

Geet didn't blink her eyes; no emotions were there in her face even though each of his words was like needles piercing the shattered pieces of her heart. When he finished she slowly forwarded the file she carried. He took it wondering what it is and opened it. The first page had the shares transferred back to him and the second had the divorce petition. A smile passed through his face seeing the divorce notice. She knew it is time now. She told, "Maan, as you don't remember that insignificant part of your life where you had to get married to me, I don't have any right to possess anything associated to you. So I am returning back everything that I got from here including this." She forwarded her hand which had her mangalsutra. Then only he noticed that she was not wearing the sindoor on her forehead and the white dress she was wearing. Nothing in her seemed like the Geet he saw in the past six months. She told before his thoughts process further, "I am leaving today. Aadi will help you with the rest legal procedures. Wish you both a happy married life." She couldn't have spoken a word more and turned to face others who had come down. They had tears and helplessness in their eyes. She shook her head signaling no and turned to leave. They followed her leaving Maan and Sameera.

The moment she entered outhouse Nandini screamed at her shaking her, "Geet didi, aap pagal hogaya he kya? Aap aise decision kaise le sakthi he.  Aap Maan Veerji ko kaise chodke jaa sakthi hoon jinmei apki jaan basthi he." Annie was the next to protest, "Geet bhabhi, jo bhi ho mein aapko aise apne zindagi ke saath khelne nahi doongi. Maan bhai chahe kuch bhi kahe, aap hi humesha meri bhabhi rahengi. Aap kahi nahi jaa rahi he."Arjun and Dev too agreed with them persuading her. Dadima's tears conveyed everything she wanted to tell. She slowly wiped her tears and told turning to them, "Mujhe patha he aap sab mujse bahut pyaar karthe hain. Meine yeh faisla bahut soch ke liya he. Aapko patha he ki Maan mere zindagi mein ek aise mode par aaya tha jab mere paas apne bache ke alawa kuch bhi nahi tha. Unhone mujhe hausla diya, jeene ka sahara diya, bahut zyaada pyaar diya. Har ek kadam pe unhone mera saath diya, har muskil ko mere paas aane se pehle unka samna karna pada. Koi bhi aadmi unke jagah hothe tho woh sab nahi kartha jo unhone mere liye kiya he. Usne mera har sapna sakaar kiya, itne kam samay me unhone mujhe zindagi bhar ki khusiyan diya. But every beautiful dream has to end, so was ours. Sameera is his reality, his love. I understood it the day I saw his reaction after seeing her. Unko mein utna khush kabhi nahi dekha jitna woh us din tha, jab unhe yeh patha chala ki Sameera humesha unse hi pyaar karthi thi. Mein woh samaj sakthi hoon kyun ki meine wohi ehsaas unke saath hokar payi he. Mein humesha sochthi thi ki Maan mere saath khush hoon, par mein yeh khushi kabhi unke aankhon mein pehle kabhi nahi dekha aur mein chahthi hoon ki woh humesha aise hi khush rahe. Meri khushi unki khushi mein he.Aap sab ko patha he woh in che mahinom mein kitna distressed the. Kya aap log nahi chahthe ki usko khushi wapas mile?" All were rendered speechless by the love she possessed for him, the unconditional love.

Dadima told, "Par Geet bte, tum.."Geet didn't let her finish, "Dadima, aap mera fikar mat kijiye. Mein humesha yahi soch kar khush rahoongi ki mera Maan ko zindagi ki saari khushiyan mil gaya he. Aur mere paas woh saari khoobsoorat yaadein he jo Maan ne mujhe diya he, woh kaafi he mujhe yeh saari zindagi bitane ko. Please don't make him remember anything related to me, let that phase be away from his life forever." Outside the outhouse, two persons were standing stunned listening to her, realizing the depth of her love.

Index to my FFs - INDEX

My Blog

Edited by --Dia-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wow wt an amazing surprise and fab New Year's gift! welcome back! Happy New Year! All the best! always a pleasure 2 read anything u write! thanks 4 posting this OS! beautiful emotional OS! lovely banner! excellently written! Geet's love is pure and selfless. she decides 2 divorce Maan 4 his happiness! Maan doesn't recall the past n the mu with Sam is cleared! Maan loves Sam n nt  her! dadi, Nandini n Dev upset bt Geet assures them! she explains y! she will live with his memories! his happiness is all that matters! they r speechless hearing wt she sed! Maan n Sam also hear wt Geet sed n r shocked by her depth of love! Geet loves Maan immensely! pretty please post concluding part! pls try n update ur stories soon! missing all ur stories dear! Hope u n ur family r well! 👏⭐️😊 Edited by khwaishfan - 7 years ago
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So sad. But you have written something here after so long. Thanks. Please try to update your stories. Waiting eagerly to read them. 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww,,,
so happpy to see u back dia ...plz update ur stories ...plz
tabby999 thumbnail
hi dia
i am happy that u wrote after so long ..
but sad os..plz na re ..
continueit want maneet together ..
maan ki yaadast wapis le aao..no sam ..

thanks ..

waiting for ur stories ..specially TERE LIYE ...request infinite time...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Seeing yr update in 2017 was a sweet surprise yaar.. Now cmg to the os.. Very emotional one.. I cried at the end.. Geet love is so pure that she prefer maan happiness above hers.. Pls give another update with sweet ending yaar. This is too painful..
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sad one but written beautifully ..
Want more of it ..
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely saddy update nice os so geet decided to leave maan she loves him unconditionally but maan has forgotten his love for her and he thinks he loves sam who never betrayed him just misunderstood geet seeing happiness in maans eyes for sam decide to take the biggest decision of her life and divorced him all werer against but hearing her tremendous love for maan had no words even sam and maan were stunned to hear her words tehy didnt know geet would love maan so strongly
preeti.1 thumbnail
You came back after sp long but wo bhi sad update l saath esa mat Karo give one more part with maaneet togethet..new year pe cant see seprate maaneet

You did not give updates for your other stories so i m reading your all stories again n again
abinash079 thumbnail
Sad sad os to began the new year but Avery nicely written on
Plz continue with ur previous works specially rain dying to read it