Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Spotted On a Dinner Date

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech are one of the most followed couples as of now. The two got married on November 30 and went off for a long honeymoon trip to an undisclosed location. On Monday night, the two were seen coming out of a well-known restaurant in the suburbs. It seems like Yuvi wanted a best ever gastronomical date for his beloved. They dined at Bandra's Hakkasan, which is a Michelin star restaurant. It is a favourite with celebrities. The place specializes in Oriental cuisine and the interiors are just about perfect for a romantic date.

We don't know if it was the place or what, but Hazel wore a golden wrap skirt with small motifs. It clearly reminded us of places like China and Japan were we see colours and patterns on national costumes. She teamed it up with a black top and denim jackets. In fact, her denim jacket was in the same shade as Yuvraj's shirt. So, we saw a bit of twinning. Hazel's Boho avatar caught our attention as did the mangalsutra on her neck. The two looked so much in love as they walked out hand-in-hand. Yuvraj and Hazel's wedding was one of the events of 2016.
her skirt is horrible but she is so happy :D
..what happened to Yuvi? Is it just me or did he actually become thin? so thin 
^^ looks like he lose so much weight
N not looking healthy here
Yuvraj looks lost and unwell... Hazel's skirt is so tacky and she looks pregnant
Wow!! I have rarely seen any celeb wife sporting a mangalsutra.. Her dress is atrocious..if we go by what yuvi said about her she's a total tomboy with zero fashion sense..it seems to be true when I see her appearances. Yuvraj lost lots of weight and is not looking good but they are adorable as a couple and its so heartening to see them so happy with each other.
^^She could be pregnant before marriage you know.

OT: Her skirt is atrocious & does look like some cheap Chinese skirt!! YS is right when he says she has no fashion sense, loool, and he has dated fashionable women.. What totally does it though is how happy she looks which is so sweet! 😳
I love Hazel but her dressing sense is plain hideous!!
Hmmm .. why can't I see her preggers look? how are you guys coming up to that speculation? 
Anyway, yeah Yuvraj looks much thinner than how he looked only a month back. Shaadi ke baad khaane ko nahin milta shayad ðŸ˜†
And her skirt and jacket are weird together. I am kinda liking the skirt, but it isn't looking good on her though. She looks damn happy and glowing .. that reminds of Sana's post a few days ago where she mentioned how Hazel is the smartest and the luckiest of all the firangis that have entered bollywood so far. She married just the right guy and will never be short of attention/money, even though she had no career going in bollywood.