Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Classic icon, cropping is bang on and way you put text and font! Last icon, a better font would have added to charm.

Haldi sequence gifs are brilliant, soft colouring, dreamy feel and it adds to charm, cos their eye colour is also captured so well.

Icon cum gif set of IB is creatively beautiful.

AP icons are awesome, and so are the std sized gifs with geometry and b/w.

Signature is a good attempt.

PS : Anyone would know, you are a hardcore BP or AZ fan, by reading so much hardcore appreciation and creations on them.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Madhura..

PS : Anyone would know, you are a hardcore BP or AZ fan, by reading so much hardcore appreciation and creations on them.

LOL Madz, if anyone, I think you'd be among the ones that I don't stan BP or AZ to the degree you just mistook it for. πŸ˜† I was never extremely fond or something of the show or it's script, I just found it relatively different and better when compared to other shows on tv. But yeah, Jen-Harshad are who/what make Aditya-Zoya what they're for me and 9 times out of 10, they're an incredibly worthy PS subject. 
annihilation thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Angel? More like Satan's sister. But whatever. πŸ˜† I will take whatever you are giving even being an angel. 
And trust me when I say, last time I checked I was sans of wings. πŸ€£ My friends would freak the shit out if they suddenly saw me with one. πŸ˜³

Le friends : omg! Sa... Sam... you have wings! πŸ₯±πŸ˜²

Le me : oh I know. πŸ˜Ž its a blessing from Malika e Husn. πŸ˜Ž

@ bold, you just broke my heart into millions of pieces. Here I was ready with my izar-e-mohabbat for you and you just declared you didn't need one.

But sunna hai tere chahane wale aaghe dus hai peeche 12. πŸ˜› zyaada socho maat ho jaate nau dou ghyara . πŸ˜ˆ

But on a serious note Husn ki dukaan, its not me or us its you. You are this amazing creator of such beautiful works, you deserve each and every word and even more. So don't be overwhelmed or embarassed just get up and bear with it cause its the truth. And truth deserves to be said. 

Ps your eye liner got smudged in that gif of yours. Use maybelline new york, smudge free totally. πŸ€£  no I don't advertise them. πŸ€£

KK in Dostana never gets too irrelevant to not use to express feelings. 🀣 Honestly bud, it doesn't matter. You wished me well, made me such a pretty goodie which now graces my dabba and you stan me like people stan their favourite celebs. I think on this front I have everything going right for me. 🀣 πŸ˜Ž Nah, I'm gonna stick to my stand. I genuinely feel blessed to have the lot of you here. Talent by itself may not need approbation but without an audience, it can't go places. 

Oh, meaning, friends here can be counted as potential boyfriends? Well, in that sense, I think I'm quite a player 'cause I have a longgg list of them. 🀣 I'm gonna keep that protip in mind. πŸ˜†
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: annihilation

Now, I'm starting to wish you were a guy. πŸ€” After all, who could possibly resist the 'I love you to the moon and back' line? You, girl, you'll make me shed bucket full of tears. All that love doubled up and right back at ya. πŸ€— β€οΈ You'll find all my psds on my DA or my tumblr. I don't upload each and every psd though 'cause some are a mix and match of my own psds and psds by others. 

TRUE THAT! Oh god, that cracked my up so bad. 🀣 🀣 =))] I'd be mad to kick a soul like you outta here. You bring in all the oomph, zest and humour woman. πŸ˜Ž

Well, have I been a guy I might have thought twice or thrice before hitting on you in a global forum because what if I get to be a victim of the trending #MeToo movement πŸ€” Tum mujhe aese hi pasand karlo Husna, I swear on lord I'll keep you happy β˜ΊοΈ Waise bhi the LGBT rights are being recognised worldwide like a wildfire so you won't be encountering any difficulties πŸ€£

Oh my dear girl, I know the whereabouts of your PSD's (except DA one. Also, you need to update this gallery's index along with the psd's you've posted if that's practically feasible) because guess who stalks (YOU) Tumblr for resources !  πŸ˜Ž Well, considering your choice of words, let me wear my kaala chasma and get my swag on (secretly gets happy πŸ˜ƒ) Jhadoo ki jhappiis to you because pyaar ho tum πŸ€—

oldaf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You're so talented, whoa-man. 
JenShad doe *.* 

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
hey husna if u still upto making on bepannaah then pretty please do make some amazing gifs on this scene https://drive.google.com/file/d/13TCkfD42mn4W7yuWxvStror15XhXQJ2d/view
^_^
annihilation thumbnail
Originally posted by: DilBoleRikara

hey husna if u still upto making on bepannaah then pretty please do make some amazing gifs on this scene https://drive.google.com/file/d/13TCkfD42mn4W7yuWxvStror15XhXQJ2d/view

^_^

Which scene is that? The link doesn't work anymore. If it's the latest kidnap cum date wala scene then no worries, I'm working on it. πŸ˜†
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
DWUDEEE! Why you be so incredibly awesome?? So unfair...
minakrish thumbnail
Absolutely stunning work Hus.
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hellooo! πŸ€—
After so long. I've been trying to find some time out to comment here and it was mandatory to comment this time. I apologised for having missed your old wonderful updates. I must go through them when time permits and just sniff my dose to get back on the game. Where else would i hunt for inspiration?

Idk if it's a good decision though to come back after your update :| You've been constantly improving and upping the creative quotient around IF. I don't think am left with even a percent of artistic bone after being away from IF for so darn long. Anyhow, let's bask in the gorgeousness of The Husna Touch, while i'll cry, jump or strangle you for being so amazing. ;)

ICONS: I don't think you did much on the icons except for the perfect canvasing of the pictures. The captures already have a beautiful cinematography to it. Your coloring does wonders though and so are the text stuffs used on them. Like honestly i think you deal better with your PSD. I try to tweak them the way you do but i fail most of the time. 

https://i.imgur.com/B6PBCdz.png OH THIS IS PERFECT BLENDING! Why you siggying less? I still remember my Robin Van Persie request you made, i still like admiring it from times to times. I think i should use it back someday. That action is so so good. Such a smooth touch to it. 

https://78.media.tumblr.com/bd3d886a7b1a7ee9290f1ea9fb60a407/tumblr_pf0arojyD81v9piv3o1_r1_500.gif
I LOVE INTENSE SCENES. This was by far one of my favorites from that track. But let's move on to how incredibly brilliant this PSD works wonders on this. BRILLIANT. I think your coloring can uplift the whole set alone. Your action is just 

https://78.media.tumblr.com/687fa151552d987971d267516eaeb3b1/tumblr_pf1tdc0TcT1v9piv3o8_250.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/f9c957e0bf2b0350101f7f9051ff331a/tumblr_pfbwdkmyPi1v9piv3o5_250.gif
OH MAN! You're opening your treasure box of colorings? I think you've mastered your way through psd making. When you have HQ/HD stuffs on hands, any kind of psds works wonders on any of them. I love both tones/shades and how you keep experimenting with them.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/a1011bdca3a5a9a34ff50e48cb257ce0/tumblr_pffauvPwvS1v9piv3o1_250.gif
I've perfectly understood your idea behind the set and jeez it rightly symbolizes the Aditya-Zoya's relationship. You keep leaving me in awe. THIS IS SO BLOODY PRETTY. Looks so magical. Special shout out to the fading in BW part. DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE. You should use this PSD-BW version a lot more you know ;O 

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1aa78e2dd4547787207ac0d19b15f634/tumblr_pfin3mM1iu1v9piv3o5_250.gif
I WANNA CRY! Why such gorgeous coloring??????? I WANT MOREEE! I WANNA LEARN PSD making ;( I love how the red stands out loud here. 

https://i.imgur.com/mhUsnj6.gif HOLY SHIT. THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART! You queen of gifing, how did you manage to turn this into such a BEAUTIFUL BLUE TONE!!!!!!! that set slay hard. I can't even bring in words to express how stellar these versions looks. You did great with the BW/Text version. You will kill us one day with your ever brilliant psing skills. 

Am glad that you still stuck around IF and continued updating...i said it on Dips gallery and am saying it here as well, i badly need inspiration and am so thankful that my favorite log are still updating and inspiring me like you always did. IDK when i'll ever update but am sure you am gonna be visitng your gallery for long weeks to come now ;)