Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful edits
BP, YUDKBH ❀️
Congratulations on winning the BP Banner contest
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My, my, my hello, Husna. How are you? 
Also, dang. You are a pro at Photoshop now. My commenting skills have rusted too low so i am saving myself from the embarrassment but the Chronicles gifset, *swoons*
Edited by abditory. - 5 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I'm so late, but amazing update Husna! I love the coloring on the gifs. Also, congratulations for winning the Bepannah banner contest. All your banners are gorgeous! You're so talented. :)

Can you make some Harry Potter creations for your next update? I'm going through another HP phase, lol.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
update.

Just posting off the piled up stuff. Thanks everyone for your ever generous, kind and heart warming feedback. πŸ€— <3

IMAGE HEAVY. PLEASE LET IT LOAD.

Bepannah | AdiYa

Arguably the best JenShad performance together. Harshad nailed Aditya's intense and passionate out pour of emotions and Jennifer excelled in how perfectly she portrayed Zoya's inner conflict and dilemma. Their expressions, their body language, those eyes...now that's some real solid acting.

The 'fark toh padta hai' series part 1.

I don't think any haldi sequence on Indian tv has utilised this song as perfectly as they did. They naillled it. Such soft and pure feels.  I faded the first and the last gif of the set from B/W to color to symbolise that Aditya's the color of Zoya's life. Like the moment he touched her, the color of love started to grow on her. IDK how much sense that made but meh me. πŸ˜†

Stacked : https://i.imgur.com/hejBWyu.gif

THIS SEQUENCE WAS ASDFGHJKL. πŸ˜³ The legit brilliance of their acting would hit anyone right in the feels. Also, since imo if the Dulhan's dupatta atleast isn't red, she ain't a dulhan at all and hence.

Stacked (with text) : http://i.imgur.com/K2lErHp.gif

Stacked : http://i.imgur.com/Z01DLlF.gif

Stacked (without text) : http://i.imgur.com/667q2Oe.gif

Edited by annihilation - 5 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishqbaaz | RiKara

On DilBoleRikara's suggestion. Video credit : AI

Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2 | AnuPre

3 gifs from above stacked (with text + slightly different coloring) : http://i.imgur.com/QjRputI.gif

b/w version : http://i.imgur.com/je60LSB.gif

Alternate version  : http://i.imgur.com/YNhJgTE.gif

Inspired by Sakeena. Although, quite a trashy attempt at that. πŸ’”

Edited by annihilation - 5 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Spectacular and outstanding!!! I n love with everything you have made, so rich and fabulous in coloring and that smoothness with a soft filter is really captivating, love your merging in video siggys, the coloring in adiya haldi sequence is really elegant, looks more like a trailer of a fairytale movie!!!!

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aree mere Husn ki dukaan, 

Hosh na khabar hai, yeh kaisi asar hai? Tere cheez dekhne k baad dilbar! 

Bepannaah ones
Let me take a bow in front of you, for what you have created. Just magic. Now don't be shy and just admit it, which planet do you come from? Cause believing you are from the Earth itself is getting difficult day by day. 
Your work is freaking amazing. You define perfection. Like literally! Have you mastered in P.S. or what?  πŸ˜³ maybe you have. 
Your animated works are out of this world. They probably are the products of whichever planet you come from. πŸ€” 
Starting from the very beginning, your gifs on the dance sequence! Hayee !  Oh the smooth touch to them. The perfect timing and cropping. You done such an amazing job here. It's like you are showcasing them in little pieces. 
And those icons! Such cute pieces. Loved the style of the bw icons. And the non animted siggy! It's going to put all other non animated work into shame. πŸ˜³ and that's meh for you? πŸ₯± what does meh mean in your planet language? Does it mean pretty? If yes then you got that right. Such a smooth blend, great use of psd which was probably produced in Husna's factory too. πŸ˜† coloruing those caps must have been difficult since the lighting was so bad.  but you are Husna the great so I don't doub much. πŸ˜†
Then the haldi scene ones. I have not watched the show but have seen this particular scene in a tons of Vms and its such an emotional sequence. And I think you did justification to that scene. The gif set is BEAUTIFUL. The colouring. Oh lala! The yellowish touch to them made them look so pretty. Then came those texts. Perfectly placed and so apt. The way you just captured the perfect moment is amazing. Btw great thought about Zoya's life and the colouring effect, love the connection. Wow beauty with brains.  I likes it.    And the soft touch to them just makes them flawless.
Finally coming to those beauties which pulled me into this gallery, those Wedding scene gif. Half of the forum have used those gifs. πŸ˜† Le me so proud πŸ˜Ž
Where should I start from? Those gifs are flawless perfection which define beauty in every sense. Just perfection. Period! 
The way you played with the colours and texture is admirable. Turned Zoya's dupatta into red. πŸ˜† I just love you. β˜ΊοΈ
But these! This scene looks more amazing in the form of your gifs. β˜ΊοΈ  those gifs were just ASDFGHK. The sheer brilliance of your work would hit anyone  right in the feels. πŸ˜³  W*F did you do? Dipped them into some kind of magical fluid? 
And I lost some time while writing this comment cause I was so busy staring at those beauties again and again. 
The stacked version is even better, first reason cause well all of them are in one single frame and second the text, love the style and the text is so apt. Is it original? Cause I'm going to steal them.πŸ˜† well I can not steal your style or anything else cause well ustaad k bateein hum namakool Ko kya samajh aaye. πŸ˜†
Then comes the better version! And thank you for not hiding them this time. The colouring is amazing. Such a gorgoues piece. It's such a treat to eyes. 

Rikara ones
W*F are those? They look so pretty. The coloring of the first gif is amazing. One thing i will never understand is how do you manage to get such smoothness and clarity in your gifs. I don't make gifs but I can understand the difference between a normal grainy gif and Husna special gif. 
The animated siggy looks so delicate. The style there is unique which again shouldn't be a surprise since you create such original pieces. I loved the way you placed the text there. Seriously if I was shipping that couple then I would never take that siggy out of my dabba. 

KZK 2 
So Im glad you are following the show or not as long as you make stuffs on them. πŸ˜† this show is so OTT. But that means so many PS perfect moments. Loved the icons. The bluish and redish touch to them makes them look so cute. 
The large gifs are such a treat to eyes. But those two animated siggies! They are the ones that do the magic! Just dead! β˜ΊοΈ the first one looks so gorgeous. Great use of texture. The smooth blend of the texture and the gifs is amazing. You just like it perfect, don't you? πŸ˜³
Then the other siggy. Thats my favourite piece in this update. The way you manage to blend in so many gifs in one single frame so flawlessly is ... well just so amazing!!  bhai kaise? Kaise karti ho tum yeh? You need to have a magic wand somewhere! πŸ˜³ 
And not to mention those small avis. Their colouring is awesome. You just capture the correct moment and bam there it is, a perfect avi treat to every eye. 
I don't remember for how long I used your Anu gif. Parth's face is so cute. And his expression β˜ΊοΈ hayee. Make some more avis on him please. Just him! πŸ˜† 
The siggies are freaking gorgeous! πŸ˜³ the texture, the text style, the smooth blend of so many pics! Bus mar dale! πŸ€” 

Moral of the story : Husna slays again, Sam dead again. πŸ˜³
Koi nayi baat ho toh batao. πŸ€“

Husn wali ne chedha hai man ka pyala
Chalkahi madhusala
Mera chain rein apne sath le gaya

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Btw is it your birthday? Cause Im seeing Happy Birthday Husna siggy in your dabba but when I stalked your profile (not ashamed and get used to it πŸ˜†) it said it was on 1st January. So what is it? Cause Im damn confused on whether I should to wish you or not. Im this close to buying a big fat cake and delivering it to your address ie your DB. πŸ˜†
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
flawless update girl all 3 fav couples n shows in an update ,totally loved it keep up the great work up dear!! already used some of kzk n bp work ,rikara i have saved will use them soon
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Gorgeous Update Husnaa.  πŸ€—
Bepanaah stuff is so so stupendously gorgeous, like I legit don't have words for it! 

To begin with, The haldi sequence GIF is my favourite. *_*
Be it the soft coloring, textures or the text. The yellow hue and the clarity of the set is sheer brilliance. πŸ‘

The second set, be it with the red or blue coloring of the dupatta is gorgeousnss! β€οΈ
The icons are beautifully sharp, colored and done to perfection! β­οΈ

IB set is another gorgeousness, and so is the KZK2 creations. πŸ‘
Love the use of red in the latter ones. 

You're such a magician, Husnaa! 
I seriously can't decide what to love, and what to drool upon.

Update Soon. 
Edited by BedazzledBlue - 5 years ago