| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 70

Posted: 5 years ago
AMAZINGGG Update Husna! ❤️everything looks STUNNING yaar!👏👏AMAZINGGG job! the Aditiya-Zoya work looks FABBB! loveee how everything turned out!❤️ Amazingg job! especially the last set of avis the ones jenny is wearing redloveed how both the non and animated stuff turned out on the set! FABBB yaar. also the YUDKBH avis looks AWESOMEEE yaar! loved the big avis sets and the lead guys avis!

CONGRATS on winning the Banner contest! also for runner up for IshqsubhanAllah🤗all the banners for both shows looks AMAZINGG!❤️ AWESOMEEE job on the vms yaar! they are look Stunning! x

TakeCare
Love
Sofia x
Husnaaa! 🤗
Gorgeous Update, like always.

Firstly congrats for winning the BP and ISA banner contest, your entries were stunning. 👏👏

YUDKBH stuff is duper pretty! I specifically love the clarity and the use of understated orange and bluish white hues for the effects. ❤️
Makes them stand out.

BP Stuff is gorgeous, I love love the last set! ❤️
The textures, The soft coloring, you've just enhanced the cuteness and the prettiness of Jennifer in red. 

The large caps with their soft textures and coloring is so soothing to the eyes! I love the animated siggi of vaada khilafi, the hints of blue are just gorgeous! *_*

The vm's speak of your master craft as well! 👏⭐️

Update Soon.
Edited by .Archangel. - 5 years ago
marvellous update i lvoe the tera hone laga hoon gifs of bepannaah gorgeus coloring on them gonna for sure the set stacked by AI 👏⭐️ can u make something on rikara too this new latest scene cr for video  AI - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y5sPfs2kE_H4A3D7WRP5oiT1bE-fQmId/view
😳
*sees an update. Excited jumps!
Realises to update dabba with the recent beauties  😎

Reswa! 😎

Absolutely amazing update Hus! ❤️ Everything looks so so beautiful that I'm in awe of everything. AdiYa and SamAina, both the couples I adore so much! ❤️ And you've made it even more magical.

Congratulations on winning the Banner contest! 🤗 All the banners are stunning and so are all the VMs!

Love ya,
Mrina <3
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 5 years ago
bookmarking**

hi hus & kankshita! remember me? 😆
oh my my the YUDKBH edits are brilliant. 
Another absolutely wonderful update 👏
You're just amazing in all that you do...

Your Bepannaah stuff are class apart! ⭐️

Originally posted by .annihilation.

How? Just how, can everything just fall this neatly & perfectly in place! Can't imagine myself doing that.. I'd probably be working for day's on it and it will still not come this amazing.

The colouring is beautiful in the YUDKBH GIF's... ❤️

Once again a big Congratulations on winning the Bepannaah Banner Contest.
The tag under your name look exactly in the right place 😉
Truly all your entries were amazing... I secretly guessed that Entries #4 & #5 were yours...😳

Originally posted by .annihilation.

All thanks to everyone who voted for me. 🤗 <3 The following were my entries out of which #4 and #5 made it to the top 2 and #5 won. Special thanks to the generous soul Anilaa who uploads the caps for us without whose source I wouldn't have had anything to work with. ❤️

Aww, you're a sweetheart! 😳 Thanks a lot for the appreciation, means a lot. 😃
Looking forward to another beautiful update from you!
🤗
Sason ki sarzameen par barsaat laa gaye, ek jhapki mere tere gallery ki yaad aa gayii >> because >> BEPANNAAHH pyar hai tumse.. 

I somehow wanted to fit these exceptionally beautiful lyrics somewhere and WHOOP i stumbled into the right place. I have no clue how many updates I have missed so I shall be begining with the latest one. Also, I know this is the highest degree of dropping by late at your doorstep but I'm paying my sins.

Bepannah: EE HAAH BLEE BLAP BOOM BLAHHH. My alter ego starts jumping when I see Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopra. I would never have thought even in my beautiful nightmares and sweet dreams that how effing sexy these two can look especially that BOIIYY.
Your hands are meant to be kissed whenever you make such outrageously gorgeous stuffs on them. Oh wait ! I see you won the Bepannah banner contest. Not so surprised why you shouldn't. 

Girl like common tell me how do you all make such crystal clear gifs without a dot or a since ounce of grain. That clarity, sharpness, smoothness holy shit so yumm. And the queen of psds' colouring ka koi jawaab nahi. Those are some really beautiful gifs and I love the pale tones. (Who is now going to copy shamelessly, me #overinspiration).

https://i.imgur.com/7TcYqbR.gif I don't know how you and V are so bold hearted to even try this mood-boards gifs style which is actually kickass. Then i want to salute your state of mind bro for all the bits and pieces of creativity, PSing you have incorporated in this massive set. This drunk Zoya scene was so beautiful and you have added all the essentials to make it more attractive (special mention to the headline 🤣). I don't know Husna, i might fall short of words to praise this beauty but my darling hats off. This is serious level of dedication and good PSing. 

https://imgur.com/37NB4M5 So pretty icons. The colouring is excellento ! Also, your caps are outstanding. The long ones are gorgeous as well. You smoothning effect ka raaz batao before i have to spy on you for extracting all the PS secrets.

https://i.imgur.com/BdHHGBC.gif I am lattoo over that red kurti. I want that. And yes the set is beautiful with the BP song texts. [Still latto over that clarity.]

YUDKBH: Bro idk how you make those subtle sexy colouring which is blewing my mind away but no complains because IMMA LOUVE IT ! Yaar how much of effort you put into your edits can be seen here. Sometimes I feel its injust that IF doesn't pays these ladies because this is legit gem. This is what stands you out and this counts and your USP. 

Oh boy this girl makes VMs then i might bring you a list of tracks to make VM on Zoya and Aditya 🤣 What a beautiful VM Husna, the multi talented chicko.

I will always come back here because i am PS thirsty ( sounds so creepy eww, anyways). I hope you update soon because im so lustful towards your work 🤣 

Until next time,
With love,
asdfghjklzx

Husna 
Congratulations on Winning BP and ISA Contests 🤗
Secondly The Update is fantastic fabulous mind blowing 
I love The Animated BP Ones I can't imagine anyone having so much patience and coming out
With something that is a class apart.

Tera Hone Laga Hoon avis are epitome of prettiness the colourings are perfect 

YUDKBH crestions are pretty