Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
request batch #3.1 πŸ˜†

I'll probably be posting requests as and when I can, so you might have to keep a tab on this place.

DO NOT USE THESE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

Please download your respective request, upload them on your own image hosting account and then use.

For MsChanadlerBong

Arz kiya hai. Irshad farmiye! Ae Sam teri request mein pade kitne papad belne, teri request almost gayi thi tel lene. Hum ne soch mohabbat ka sila mohabbat se denge hum, chahe kyun na ho result mein phir koi dum.
Point being, behen, aise wahiyat quality videos mein gifs ache nahi bante.  Shaheer and that pretty girl were  the saving grace. Also, I took the liberty to not gif some of the timings you gave as it had camera man running around with camera behind these two. 😳 Instead, I chose some other bits. Hope that's okay. 😳

Text version stacked : https://i.imgur.com/LxuZPEz.gif
Edited by .annihilation. - 5 years ago
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Husna 
All the requests look soo beautiful 
I didn't think it was possible to make TRex so cute πŸ˜† I actually hate anything to do with Dinosaurs but you made it look so awesome 
Katrina one is gorgeous you make everything look so alive
And Next time I am requesting from you 
annihilation thumbnail

Request List Status

1) Janaki - Jurrasic Park; pg 81 (Done - pg.86)

2) Madhura - unedited; pg 81 (Done- pg.86)

3) RiKara.PreeRan - Skam; pg.82 (Done- pg.85)

4) DilBoleRikara - Multicouples; pg.82 (Done - pg.85)

5) Archangel - Katrina Kaif/TZH; pg.82 (Done - pg.86)

6) Acconia23 - Tum Bin; pg.83

7) Sofia - SBA; pg.83

8) Starwalker - unedited; pg.81

9) Sam - Shaheer & Pooja - pg.84 (Done - pg.87)
loveASK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The requests are looking Stunning Husna!❀️
Everyone's requests have turned out Amazing!πŸ‘

Anaya .x
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
https://i.imgur.com/Erfyo9h.gif
^ YE WALI MAST HAI!!! 
Sach me!!! gorgeous coloring n everything!!!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB job Husna! the request turned out Stunning! the avis dont look bad at all x
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dekha maine ek sapana, Husna ki dukaan mein ho request apna! πŸ€ͺ main aayi aayi ! πŸ€ͺ

I felt so happy receiving your message! I literally gave a 550 watt wala smile. πŸ˜† I probably wouldn't be so happy even if Shaheer had texted me πŸ€£ which would be a little shocking, keeping in mind that he doesn't have my number. πŸ˜³ or it would be miracle! A similar one to this, like how you managed to make something so beautiful with such crappy video quality. 
And again, I'm really sorry for giving you such a hard time. Thou its difficult to since I don't regret requesting cause they look amazing! β˜ΊοΈ 
These two are my OTT! Like star to my fan! But every single, every single video on them is of low quality. Majal hai jo ek bhi aacha video mila ho!   but you! Like I said before, quoting myself again, "you have magic in your hands!" 
And you are such a sweetheart for doing my request πŸ€—even thou I was like super late and technically not really eligibleπŸ˜†. 
Btw karma bit me back for troubling you since this comment of mine is the third one as my first two got deleted. Crossing fingers that this will make it! πŸ€“πŸ˜†
And once again, I'm really sorry for making you beling papad.
Okies, enough of my chattering, come to the point. Hayee. 
You know I just have one word for those cute pieces of beauty, PERFECTION

*at Malaika-e-husn 's Durbar*

Annoucer: Malaika-e-Husn, Husna ki Shaan mein aaj deewani-e-Husna kuch pesh karna chahiti hai! 

Deewani-e-Husna (SamπŸ˜›) : Yeh toh meri khush kismaati hai ki aaj mujhe yaha Malaika Husna ki shaan mein kuch labz-e-tareef pesh karneki ijazat mili hai! Jaise hi mujhe unka pegham mila main bijli se bhi teez bhaghi chali aagayi. 😎And I would be obliged to say something in her honour, and I will say it in English cause the langauge I was speaking (whatever it was cause it sure wasn't urdu) I suck at it. πŸ€’πŸ˜†
What should I say about Husna? She's an angel. Who fell on earth to spread some kindness and beauty among all the ugly things happening around. She was definately blessed with the quality to win over people's hearts by creating something that has to be out of this world. 
I am one of the fortunate people who has been toxicated by her amazing PS skills and talents! 
I once did a mistake of leaving back a request in her gallery, cause what I got as a result is not imaginable πŸ˜² i gave her, a video which would put low quality black white movies into shame, and what she created was plain magic! πŸ‘ (would love to give slow claps but this gif is fast) 
The gifs look so pretty! Pretty doesn't even justify them. πŸ₯± I love the coloring. Again, it's such an unthinkable thing for mere person like me to find out how she got such amazing looking gifs out of those grainy videos!😳
The text! They are so apt! Not only she is skilled but is also a genuis! Her moves are smart. Love the font style and the color looks amazing with the bg. 
Ooh I love the frame to them! 
And she is such a awesome person for choosing some other timing and framing them perfectly instead of rejecting my request thou it deserved to be. πŸ˜†
Great cropping or what's the PS language? I'm sorry I'm New to the langauge. It's not my first language so. πŸ˜†
The stacked version was the best! See me flaunting those babies in my dabba? Well they are not leaving my dabba for a very very long time.
Now I want to go and visit various forums and post there just to show off my new jewels. And they really are! The gems of my heart. β€οΈso pardon me for not completing my whole speech, cause lets just admit it, a speech about praising Husna, its nerve going to end. 

Husna : Malika khush hua! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜Ž

^and I really hope you are. Cause I really want to put the same 550 watt smile on your face while reading the comment, the one I had when I saw my avis. β˜ΊοΈ you know, it feels so nice to call something made at yours as mine. β˜ΊοΈ I'm going to get so possessive about these! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Aacha ek arz kiya hai , irshad farmaiye, 
socha humne bhi mohabbat ka sila nibhaynege hum, 
unn khoobsurat amanat ke naam mein Taj Mahel banadenge jinn ne nikaldi tumhari dum, kehne ko chahe labz saree kyu nahi nikal jaye baat toh yahi hai sahi,
 izhaar-e-khoosurati inn ki ansaan nahi husn-e-janaan ki tareef toh munkil hi nahi! 

^yeah I suck, giving up the career option of being a shayar. πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

Btw apne komaal jaduwi haato ko zara aur takaloof dijega aur iss ka ek labz hi sahi reply dedi jiyega taki iss kaneez ko pata chale ki Malika khush hui ki nahi. 

Teri Deewangi
^and while I wrote that my mind was repeating the words in Kailash Kher's high pitched voice. πŸ€£
Sam 
Jis ki hai Sheila wali jawani. (Okay how do I stop this shayari spree?) 

annihilation thumbnail
^^ Sam, I think IF should ask you to fill those 'are you a robot' captcha's. 😳🀣 Like, are you for even real? 😳 How do you even manage to write those fat ass essays in my appreciation? 😳 Okay, firstly, you seriously don't have to put in so much of effort, time and energy into this and secondly, I personally don't even believe I deserve to be put on a pedestal that you've placed me on. Although, I, with the bottom of my heart am eternally grateful for all that you do for me. I consider myself blessed for having such a dedicated set of people who continuously provide me with such immensely inspiring, satisfying, kind, genuine and meaty feedback. That goes for every single person around in my gallery, especially the likes of you. Such kindness and genuineness makes my heart swell with emotions. :') Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for always being so wonderful to  me. πŸ€— Seriously, thank you so very much. β€οΈ x 100. 

@Everyone - Thanks so much for all the lovely feedback, fellas! πŸ€— <3
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Such gorgeousness again, Husnaa! πŸ€—
Love the Pooja-Shaheer set, the use of red and understated white is stunning!

Thank you so much for the stunning requests, it's so ecstatic to read that my request is loved so much by the others and it's credit goes to you! <3

Ppl around here aren't wrong if they say that you're a sorceress! It really looks like you have a PSing stone (if we say so in the marvel universe) that even Thanos can't snatch from you! πŸ˜†

If you had to be an avenger, I would name you Creativity and your power would be to reconstruct all those things which Avengers tend to destroy in saving the mankind, just with your fingers, filling colors into the world. ❀️

Then maybe, you would introduce me to my Cap as well. πŸ˜³

Thanks again, love ya. :*
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After that, I know exactly how much my PS skills need brushing up. 
I will be back with a comment when my brain remembers how to function!