| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 64

Posted: 5 years ago
requests batch #2

Thanks for the feedback and well wishes guys. πŸ€—

DO NOT USE THESE UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.

Please download your respective request, upload them on your own image hosting account and then use.

For Madhura.

For Archangel.

Shanaya, right? πŸ€” Didn't add your name on it 'cause I was unsure. πŸ˜† Marvel/Cap request sometime in the next update.

Version 2 (b/w+gold) : 1 | 2

For Janaki.

This one's also free for use as Janaki's given her go ahead for it. Man, I vividly remember having seen dinosaurs in my dream after I worked on this one. 😳 That wasn't nice but working on the request sure was. πŸ˜† Also, I changed Rexy's picture as the one you provided somehow wasn't working well with me. Hope that's okay.

Version 2 : https://i.imgur.com/K9Zas6V.gif
Edited by .annihilation. - 5 years ago
Reserved for comment 
Unreserved 
I am in love with my request and thanks husna for making it in more no of gifs i totally love it and thanks so much for stacking it too already using itπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RiKara.PreeRan - 5 years ago
OMG!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my request, Husna! 
It looks absolutely PERFECT! πŸ˜Ž
Sorry my request gave you nightmares. πŸ€£
Though I'm probably not TOO sorry, because I love my request so much, and I'm psyched about finally watching the movie this Saturday.
Yippeee, thank you so much! πŸ€—

Oh yeah, it's totally ok you changed the pic. This one is even better, and it's actually my wallpaper. :P
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 5 years ago
^You sound like a kid in a candy store, Jans! :P
Husna, those look stunning. I love the Tera Noor one <3 It looks so perfect in every way! <3
The rest look so good too! <3 
Hope you're better now, Husnaa. πŸ€—
Yes, it's Shanaya. :D

I absolutely absolutely love my requests, my God! ❀️
The coloring is so stunning! I saved one from gold and one from black and white+gold. ❀️

Waiting for my Cap requests as well. πŸ˜³
FABBB Updates Husna! all the requests are looking AMAZINGGG!❀️ the first batch of requests turned out FABBB! yaar the sigg turned out Stunningg!!! cant believe you didnt like it... it was Stunning!πŸ‘ 2nd batch of requests once again FABULOUS job!πŸ‘ everything is looking STUNNING!❀️ loved how all turned out! my favourite was the katrina kaif request! loveed it! loved the style of the avis/sigβ€οΈπŸ‘ and suprisingly i wouldnt think i would like anything to do with dinosaursπŸ˜† but the dinosaur one looks AMAZINGG to!πŸ˜ƒ  KeepRockingg! x  cant wait to see mine.

ps. no need to write for sofia, mine also free to use by anyoneπŸ˜ƒand if you make the avis request , want stacked versions also.😳

hope your feeling better now? Get well soonπŸ€—

takecare
Love
Sofia x
Edited by sofiaaax. - 5 years ago
And there she is! The queen slaying again! 
But really, on a serious note, do you have like a magic beauty wand or what? You can tell me, I promise i wouldn't expose your secret. πŸ˜†
Either its that or your hands do magic! πŸ˜³ all the three requests look freakingly gorgeous! 
God knows the hours you have invested in those beauties! πŸ₯±
What do you eat? I mean like is it because of your diet or you're just blessed. πŸ˜• maybe you are! πŸ€“

The first one is so beautiful. Love the colouring! And the blend of gifs! The red brush thing you do is genius! The text is so powerful, did you add it or was it a part of the request? 
Man I love that siggy. Its so nice. 

And Tera Noor gifs! Those are so pretty. My personal favourite. β˜ΊοΈ okay, quick thing, how do you blend gifs and pictures so perfectly? πŸ₯± no need to answer that since I don't even know how to make good gifs. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
The text looks nice. How do you get such clarity in those gifs? I also love the style of the gifs. 
You know the box like thing and then the amazing pic and gif blend, yeah yeah laugh all you want since I can not even explain how great your stuffs look. πŸ€”
I thought those gifs were IT! Until i saw the other version. Funny how you always hide away the better versions. The gold colouring is amazing! One can compare it to gold itself. I just love your colorings! Especially the unique ones, like the aqua blue or the gold one. Its just gives a unique Husna feels to it! πŸ˜Ž

And then the Jurassic park one, not really a fan of dinosaurs, as in really dislike them. However this one actually looks good in your siggy. Oh the effort you must have put in to make that beauty! I mean you were bound to get a visist from the dinosaur.🀣 Probably visited you to thank you for framing it into such a gorgeous piece! It's going to be in debt. πŸ˜†

And I'm probably heading that, cause looking at your work has got me on roll. Have no idea this could get me high. Well at least with the request thing going on, our eyes are getting little treats regularly. And its nice to take those beauties in small propotions instead of being attacked by them together and then boom! We die. 

Your Insane 
Sam 

Originally posted by ..Acciona23..

^You sound like a kid in a candy store, Jans! :P

Probably because I feel like one.πŸ˜†
The requests are amazing Husna! Love the Naagin one and the T Rex one too!
all the 3 requests looks damn goreus but i lvoe d trex ones a lot gonna use one of it soonish !!! others also looks beauts!