https://i.imgur.com/wGChLYq.gif
^^Love the entire composition here! :D
https://i.imgur.com/forKZqq.gif
^^The colouring looks beautiful!
Keep creating!
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing update husna 
You have e been on a roll on making such nice creations on adiya keep it up already used some of them and now using some more :DDD
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Gorgeous Update Husnaaa. ⭐️
I may have said this a million times, but unfortunately I don't know how to start when everything is so gorgeous! *_*

The Bepannaah stuff is stunning! I love love those hints of blue, red and orange in the avi's and the siggis. ❤️
The aqua black and white stack is gorgeousness. <3

ISA stuff is prettiness. <3
The stunning patches of bright colors in the smooth dominating ones is just so eye catching. 

But my favorite from the lot, has to be the JW birthday picsapm with the snow effect. Just Amazing!

Update Soon.
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
gawjus update husna , kya zadibooti khali h behen tumne to make such cute cute stuffs on adiya , mindblowing work yaar 👏 high time u open up ur shop for reqs n suggestions anyways main jaab bhi comment  krti hoon req ya sugg krti hi krti hoon so here goes do try to make something on karedevil or suno chanda 😃
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I had no idea you had a shop! Thanks for letting me me know! The BP stuff is stunning as always. Absolutely stunning, idk where you get all these creative juices from but keep on showering us with your awesomeness all the time. ISA stuff is pretty too!
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Husna 
As you already know I am already in Love with your work 
You are the Queen of editing 
Am on  saving mode 
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Husssna!
Just fabulous work, Loved everything you made just so beautiful !
Your gifs are my fav as always, the quality & colouring is so nicely edited !
JW icons set is stunning, She's a fire man!

Love,
Aisha.
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Your work is pure MAGIC, Husna! ⭐️👏 i always get lack of words to praise your INCREDIBLE work!  😳 you work is just FABBB.. 🤗
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pg 78

I agree, IF is completely crazy in clearing posts thing, and it's irritating. My previous gallery, index got messed twice and I changed it. Now, I see few pages gone, index messed but it's closed and ofc you cannot keep changing forever.

Can understand on the replies part. Glad to get updates from you and as I always say, you are awesome and an inspiration always.

Now, that's some news and indeed Eid ka Chaand is Kankshita, so I will be waiting.

Pg 79

You are too generous to mention my name, feels great though to see our names, thanks!!

Honestly, I do not know what do I comment about the update cos have done in detail in BP CG.
Lake gifs look really good, with that pastel colouring.Everything looks splendid, thanks a ton for resources.

A suggestion, try picspams, and non animated work, if you can.

minakrish thumbnail
Husnaaa... How? Just how do you do this?

The AdiYa stuff is legit. I'm in love with ALL of it. ❤️ I have nothing more to say coz you've left me speechless after this gorgeous update. 😳

^I'm using this one... ❤️ Please share the PSD used on this if you can?

^This is such a stunner.  😳👏⭐️

Love you Hus. 🤗

~ Mrina <3