| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 57

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
High stalker alert! Followed you here from Bepanah and ISA gallery. πŸ˜† jab sab galleries mein stalk karti thack gayi toh mila mujhe tumhara khud Ka gallery! Never knew about it. God knows how it got spared from my doshi chasma πŸ€“ 

pata nahi tha K ka gallery hai. We are bad colleagues πŸ˜³ we need to spend some more bonding time together. πŸ€£

Anyways der aaye par durust aaye! Better late than never. πŸ˜† baf re yeh gallery hai ya art exhibition? Yeah I know that was a bad one.  but really, this place filled with beauties! 
Coming to the last two updates, since those are the only ones I managed to stalk, πŸ˜•. Haila Husna! Tum hare haat mein jadu hai sayad. Your work are so beautiful. Especially the animate ones. Just little pieces of perfection! 

page 69

Haasil avis. Love the colouring. The non animated siggies are so nice, the texture! They look like posters from the show itself. Agar makers dekh te toh yahi ko posters banate. πŸ˜† yeh Zahid kitna acha lag raha inn mein. Hayee, Mera phela pyaar! β˜ΊοΈ

Ishqbaaz stuffs are such beauties. The Anika and Gauri ones. They look pretty. Love the tinge of pink coloruing. Din watch the scene but these two make hell of a Jodi! Bhavya is ignorable even in your avis. πŸ˜† 
Then those Gauri stuffs. Omg omg omg! They are just freakishly gorgoues and perfection shouts out from them. The icons look so great, so simple yet so beautiful. 
The gifs. What can I say about them? πŸ€ͺ had seen them in IB gallery, yeah I have stalked that place too. πŸ˜› coming back, they look so good. Had seen like half of the forum use them.  Had I been a follower of the show, those beauties would be decorated proudly in my dabba. But since now you are following the same shows and making load on them, I am lucky to have stuffs to use. πŸ˜³
The ShiVika ones are so well hot I guess? πŸ€” man the colour and the text. It was all Laal. β˜ΊοΈ
RiKara ones are beauty. Beauty on screen! W*F did you do to make those? They look utterly awesome. Each one better than other. 

And late hi sahi congratulations for winning the NK banner contest. Thou I liked the other entry more the winner one looks nice too. I actually feel for the banners that competed against yours. They never had a chance. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Page 74, 
The Haq se ones are gorgeous. The blend and style is amazing. Love the texture too. Had come across these somewhere on tumbler but never knew you made these. They look so good! 

The PV ones are good. The clarity in those gifs is amazing. Aisa lagta hai jaise HD mein gifs dekh rahe hai πŸ˜Ž the promos were amazing, and these gifs have done true justice to it. Baki show ka pata nahi. πŸ˜†

The UDKBH ones. They just capture the entire focus to them. How are they so pretty? The colouring, the texture, whatever you've done, excellent job! The text gif just steals the show. β€οΈ
Jennifer ones look nice, the animated one does the magic thou. πŸ‘

Page 79

Ishqbaaz gifs look so beautiful. Actually BEAUTIFUL with bold and caps. Never watched the show but the show does have some PS worth scenes. The bnw and coloured both have stood out well! 

Bepanah ones, where should I begin and where should end? First of all didn't know you don't ship them. Unlike your avi and siggy dabba that shouts it out. Btw jaha Se main dekh rahi hu, you have ISA stuffs stuffed in your dabba. Kitne aache banaye thiye saree k saree tum ne unn par. But you are using kissi aur ka work. πŸ€” mere paas itna talent hota toh main apni hi favourite hoti. πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£
Coming back to the point, Bepanah stuffs are freaking amazing. The avis look so cute. Especially those Aditya ka exposing ones. Jitna cute woh scene utna hi tumhara avi hai. And that oops you have added. It's cuteness at its peak. Kitna accha lag raha hai. How do you manage to just make heart swell with love? Love for mere pieces of virtualization? 
Used it and saving it cause its too sweet. πŸ€ͺ
The gifs look out of the world. Itni khoobsurati yaha kaha? The AdiYa argument one. The style is so unique and the text, the texture. Everything just makes it perfection.  that gif was the sole reason I am here stalking you around. πŸ˜† so if you want to lock me up for the case of stalking then I shall blame the gif! πŸ˜†
The other set looks nice. The coloruing and well the style. I'm kinda repeating the same thing isn't it? Khair. Point yeh hai, you make scroll through pages of Bepanah gallery and I have only used your stuff so far. Seems like proving my loyalty. πŸ€” not really thou. πŸ˜†

The Turkish show, whatever the name is cause its surprisingly difficult to pronounce, the icons look so cute. If the text texture is yours please do share it. 

So looks like this is the end. Oh btw forgot to introduce myself, I'm Sam. Naam toh sunna hi hoga? Sunna hi hoga cause IF mein bahut saree Sam hai. πŸ€£ agar ap ko bin bulaye gallery mein mera Aana pasand nahi aaya toh mujhe kick out kar sakte hai.  But I know I'm lovable. πŸ€—

@K always knew you were into PS. Never knew you were this good. Youre icons at just amazing. The texture and your style looks so good. Always loved your Greys anatomy stuffs, those picspams, siggies everything is so pretty! All Meremidth and Sheperd stuffs especially. They are just β€οΈ please make some on Mel and Alex too. They are the like the last ship I am surviving on. 
Btw your main banner looks beautiful. Loved the colouring. And update more often since you barely make on anything else this is the only place to enjoy your stuffs!

Okay so adios both of you, I'm so damn jealous of you both.πŸ˜†but fakes a smiles. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
If you have any way to inform your buddies about gallery update, you know through pigeon or postman or anyway you do, do add me in that list. Otherwise, well stalking karna padega phir se. πŸ€“ and believe it or not that's not my favourite pass time. πŸ˜³
God, I'm so tired now.  feels like I have written a short story. I will be damned if this goes unnoticed. πŸ€£ you know cause you don answer strangers and stalkers. πŸ€£ but hey K I know you and you didn't feel necessary to invite me in here. πŸ˜³ feels so dejected. πŸ₯±

Sam 
Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Bepanah ones, where should I begin and where should end? First of all didn't know you don't ship them. Unlike your avi and siggy dabba that shouts it out. Btw jaha Se main dekh rahi hu, you have ISA stuffs stuffed in your dabba. Kitne aache banaye thiye saree k saree tum ne unn par. But you are using kissi aur ka work. πŸ€” mere paas itna talent hota toh main apni hi favourite hoti. πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

I'll get back to your comment in detail but for now I had to reply to this. πŸ˜† Yeah, I don't ship Adiya, at least not yet. The only reason I use stuff on them is if it's made SO GOOD that I can't let go without using. About ISA, I think HM track managed to get me on board with the ZaBeer ship. I quite liked the essence of simplicity and charm in their scenes as a result of which I ended up using their stuff. Oh and yeah, I kinda have a 'don't use your own stuff' rule which I follow on most occasions because I don't like to use the stuff I make, I'd much rather use all the beauties out there by other talented PS-ers. 

And you're so very welcome, Sam! πŸ€— I'd be an idiot to kick you outta my place because people like you are the very reason this gallery is still running. πŸ˜†
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful updatesπŸ‘
The AdiYa ones are so gorgeous !!
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Whatever little you make Husna is GOLD for me. 

I'm so encaptured, 
got me wrapped up in your touch
Feel so enamored, 
hold me tight within your clutch

Getting my feelings when i land up in your gallery now?

RiKara: I've been wanting to ask you where i can get links for their scenes? You know am not much a fan of Gul Khan's shows but i really admire the cinematography of her scenes. And they kind of pull you in to gif on their scenes. Yup i hate it when it happens to me. Anyway really loved the scene you selected to gif on. That soft brown coloring really works well on your gifs man. I love that foggy kind of texture btw. 

Bepannah: Well i've been following the show these days πŸ˜† I just watched that Haldi scene from the Bepannah and am spellbound how the you turned their yellow kapdes into white. I need to play with my Adjustment layers some day and see if i can end up with some similar results. I JUST LOVE THE COLOURING. SO SO PRETTY. OMYGOSH! i love how creative you get when you bring stuffs like these: https://i.imgur.com/zGDzA0d.gif https://i.imgur.com/cRLkyFC.gif 

https://i.imgur.com/aDfSMri.gif I saw someone using this gif around some couple of days back and without looking at the copyright on the set i knew somehow this amazing gif set was made by you. THIS IS SHEER BRILLANCE FOR ME. The use of dialogues as text is so aptly put. I like how this set stands out. You should try more on this style. 

https://i.imgur.com/Fovvfzj.gif I totally enjoyed those scenes. I wanna GIF this tooo! Hahaha. But man you are amazing to the T U V W X Y Z! The layout looks so darn good. I love the coloring the most too and your texts fonts. Bloody good job on that scene. 

SBA: Hahaha! Asli and Ferhat! OMG HUSNA! Those icons are legit the best right now. Esp those text textures you've added. I must say i like how you experiment on different kind of colorings at times. They look so so good right now. 

That red-bw gifs combo is a killer. I don't have enough words to express how much i appreciate this gifs set. And oh hell, those new sparkling snow fall overlays are so f**king in vogue on IF or what???????????? where do i find those???? it looks totally breathtaking when you used it on the red ones. So subtly used. MAN I DIG THOSE.

The signatures are so beautiful Huss! You way past the stage where i need to praise you on your editing skills when it comes to signatures. You're a master at it now. But i'll say your textures and fonts are my favorite on these. BW one is my fav too!!!!!!

Go take your break but don't leave this place. WE NEED YOU FOREVER FOR INSPIRATION. 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Adiya creations r droolworthy!
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Your work on Jennifer tempts me into watching her show. I might give it a try.
On the other hand, you are a boss with your Photoshop skills. 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Dropping by some love, Husnaa! πŸ€—
The gorgeousness of this place amazes me. ❀️
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Husn! I watched all three of the videos, which by the way are not crap, and my concrete heart felt pain for just a second watching the Bepanah video. Now, you could attribute it to Jen trying to touch a man who is dead or you could attribute it to your cruel (apt) choice of music and very painful (phenomenal) editing, however simple. Simple is sexy.

And what a joke it is that I co-own this gallery.

What a joke indeed.

Much love from
No One

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: thegameison

And what a joke it is that I co-own this gallery.

What a joke indeed.

Then you must change that straightaway Miss Kankshita.  Indeed, we mustn't let you neglect this gallery, for it would be most unpardonable and a grave injustice to your fans. 

(IMAGINE ALL THIS SAID IN COLIN FIRTH AKA MR. DARCY'S VOICE.)
minakrish thumbnail
P.S. The update has now come to Page 75 πŸ€” God knows what IF is upto. πŸ˜•

Coming to the update... It is so good to be back and see your gorgeous work Hus. I'm in love with all the #Bepannah stuff. Absolutely sensational. Love it. ❀️

Are you following the show?

^LOL πŸ˜†

^Her. ❀️

^THIS πŸ€£

You wow me every time. Love you. Waiting for your next update. πŸ˜ƒ

~ Mrina <3
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 5 years ago