| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 56

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Originally posted by lostmymusic.

I LURVEEE these crack gifs the tumblr fandom makes for the show ROFL so freakin' apt! ROFL Oooh! surprise? For moi? #excited! 

Totally! LOL GO CHECKKK NOWW! 

I JUST DID AND ASDJHASDKLJHASDKJ!!! I AM HONORED AND SO EXCITED!!! THE BLENDING PRACTICALLY SLAYED ME!!!!!!

Also Nabila's liking/reblogging RiKara stuff has been giving me jhatkas but she's an ardent shipper/Gauri stan?! WHY DO I NOT KNOW THIS?! ShockedShockedShocked

I JUST DID AND ASDJHASDKLJHASDKJ!!! I AM HONORED AND SO EXCITED!!! THE BLENDING PRACTICALLY SLAYED ME!!!!!!

Also Nabila's liking/reblogging RiKara stuff has been giving me jhatkas but she's an ardent shipper/Gauri stan?! WHY DO I NOT KNOW THIS?! ShockedShockedShocked

DUDE OMG. Just kill me. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DO THAT. Stern Smile Ugh, I forgot to add 'she' in the second gif and that just ruined the whole essence of the text. It was actually, 'she's iron and she forges herself'. MATLAB ITNI MEHNAT GAYI PANI MEIN. *major facepalm*

Ah, I'm glad you liked it but I obviously ain't getting over this screw up.Cry

Oh yeah, she's been a Gauri enthusiast and RiKara shipper for a while now. She's made some brilliant stuff on Gauri but idk if she's posted those anywhere. Ermm

Edit : I went ahead and corrected the text. I FEEL BETTER NOW. 
Edited by .annihilation. - 4 years ago
Originally posted by .annihilation.

DUDE OMG. Just kill me. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DO THAT. Stern Smile Ugh, I forgot to add 'she' in the second gif and that just ruined the whole essence of the text. It was actually, 'she's iron and she forges herself'. MATLAB ITNI MEHNAT GAYI PANI MEIN. *major facepalm*

Ah, I'm glad you liked it but I obviously ain't getting over this screw up.Cry

Oh yeah, she's been a Gauri enthusiast and RiKara shipper for a while now. She's made some brilliant stuff on Gauri but idk if she's posted those anywhere. Ermm

ROFL 
I noticed that but I was so adjklhadjaks over the blending ke I let it slide. KOI MEHNAT NAHIN GAYI PAANI MEIN! You surprised me with this! That's what counts. I love love LOVE making my fav people stan my favs ROFL And waise haan this was a long time coming. I've been feeding them in your brain since the first week of DBO itself ROFL 

WHERE DO I GET THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE SECRET CLUB WHERE I CAN SEE THAT STUFF?!?! Bruh I kid you not..the somersault that my heart did when I first saw her like on tumblr for RiKara gif and then that reblog..since then I have been waiting for her stuff to appear in front of me. I WANT TO WATCH IT!! OH GOD! Nabila stanning Gauri!!! Cry 2017 isn't lost after all!!
OKAY! Yes, so I'm super late but I know you'll understand Hus coz I've been in HIATUS. Embarrassed

Absolutely spectacular update babe. Day Dreaming In love with it. Heart

Specially the IPK3 - Laal Dupatta one is just was and Anika's confession one is just phenomenal. Heart

You still watching Beyhadh, I quit long ago but those reaction gifs of Maya getting thappad pe thappad was epic. ROFL

Waiting for the nextn update. Can we have something on HayMur or ZaShaf or WaFa? Embarrassed

~ Mrina <3
Happy happy birthday Hus! Party Love you. Heart Hug I have sent you your birthday goody on FB. Hope you like it. Big smile

~ Mrina <3
wonderful work buddy ClapSmile
beautiful and gorgeous StarStar

P.S.  make something on kash also Smile
Hello and how are Cool
Such beauties here in this page woman <3
The beyhadh slapathon GIFs are super cool. ROFL I have a special love for everything crack and damm how many times exactly did she get slapped ? LOL

and WOW. IPK3 stuffs looks just so enchanting. So pretty, so magical, so out of a fairytale'ish.

The coloring of those Ishqbaaz GIF's are BRILLIANT. Beautiful, sexy and smooth.
The Avniel stuff are SO DAMM PRETTY. So well made and spectacular Heart

The OUAT PSD set ( or whatever it is called) is gorgeous <3

Heart the update brotherEmbarrassed

^ completely irrelevant GIF which I had to share somewhere.

Sayonara.

Amazing update !!

The beyhadh one is hilarious ROFL

Loved the ishqbaaz onesHeart

MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE IS THE EMMA AND HOOK PSD !! Please make more stuff on themHeart