Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
whoops didn't realize there were more JW edits since it was loading!!!

wowww love all three edits

omg, again all this single edits look splendid, running out of words!!!
I am in love with this coloring!!!
Vinilight thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful work buddy 👏👏
wow ⭐️⭐️😊

p.s. buddy Kash req 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Gorgeous Update Husnaaa! 🤗
Haq Se Siggis are so gorgeous, that use of orange and nude is just so eye-catching! ❤️
PV and YUDKBH Avi's are such a bunch of prettiness. *_*
The understated use of pink in the latter is just amazing. ❤️

But the Jenifer Siggis take the cake, the colorings are so A+.

Update Soon. 
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
STUNNING Update Husna! everything looks AMAZINGGG!👏👏 my fav from the update were The haqse sigs looks awesomeee! though i dont like the back drop of this show regarding kashmir... but the siggs look AMAZINGG!👏👏 man the jennifer winget siggs are SMOKINGGG❤️! just STUNNNINGG! LOVED how they turned out!this one below is my FAV!❤️prithvi avis are awesomeee!👏⭐️ that girl is super pretty! lol editing comment some didnt load first time😳😆

takecare
love
sofii x
Edited by sofiaaax. - 6 years ago
KairaZindabad thumbnail
nice update like the pritvi vallabh stuff 
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HUSNA!
myyfgirl.
The update is gorgeus!
Your gifs always been my fav!
The sharpening+quality is superub!
Colouring is unique! <3
Loved esp HS gifs the way you merged, PERFECTION! ❤️
Bang on! *hugs*

Love,
Aisha.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Gorgeous stuff!!👏
Those Haq Se ones are  
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
When your muse updates you get tears of joy and you give away (virtual) ladoos to everyone. ☺️Humare sooni zindagi ko aap hi gulzar kar rahi hai. Sometimes i feel like a shayar in your gallery because the stuff got that junoon and vibe that you ought to be like this. :O
Haq Se: When i saw the first set i was like dude you put a dagger into my heart. The gif is so effing SEXY that my eyes have stuck on them and I'm just gawking the way you merged both Rajeev's and Suvreen's gif with UTMOST PERFECTION! And the text with its coloring sync is beautiful. And not to forget the colouring which is always and forever be the USP of this woman's update and all you can whine about how beautifully creative her colouring skills are. Your clarity of the gifs and the sharpness 😳 OHH MY GOD *dead*

Now coming to the second set then again the coloring will kill you. If you're here for Husna's update then trust me that this is HOLY GRAIL of coloring. I cannot break the code of your gif setting where there is no single grain or a dot, for instance with that sexy colouring. It might have scared the shit out of me have I attempt such colouring because mera PS toh dabba hai and it would hang and crash and would play the patience game with me. Oh wait! Did I just mentioned the textures with those borders? What a beauty that is. Feeding it to my inspiration bin miss. 

Prithvi Vallabh: Is clarity and magnificent colour sync ko mai kya naam doon ? 😳 IDK how you pull off such magnificent colouring leaving no trace of grainy awful patterns :| You know how to cleverly extract the aesthetics and drop it like a nuclear bomb right in front of our eyes and I'm like gosh what a visual treat this is.

Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai: Bro what kind of dosage do you take that you get such kickass colouring ideas huh? What were you planning, a cold-blooded murder where I can die right after watching some really beautiful stuff and get a cardiac arrest?  https://i.imgur.com/Tt2Uf15.gif : MY HOLD SWEET MAMA what a fantabulous colouring and those bokeh textures in the back did all justice to this set. Like how did you do this? I'm so hella confused like how did you even cropped and merge the gifs like a pro. I'm feeling like a nursery kid who is curious to know HOW does stuffs like this been made 🤔 I can see extreme hard work and sheer talent which this woman have in high percentage. I am amazed and I'm in awe *pop hearts from eyes*.

Okay the next set is bomb and i'm falling short of words to describe how excellent this set looks. The red hues with a tint of turquoise pastel look so vibrant and fresh. And that text gif animation took my breath away. That is  

Wingeteshwari: Mere muse ki muse! Ain't it ! 😎 This lady has created a benchmark in hotness and it is obvious that why people refer her as SEXY SIREN. The more she ages, the hotter she becomes as if she is made up of all fine wine. 

https://i.imgur.com/4SLpTZN.gif : NOW WHAT IS THIS? Ain't this suppose to main and kill? What did you ate or thought while making this ke aaj jaan lekar dum lenge. And that smoke texture there 🤪 Husna baby i think you got some real magic in your thoughts which is reflected in your work and this my girl is the perfect example of what my emotions are trying to convey. I am really feeling like copying this entire bunch which surely i'll do but i can never ever achieve this level of perfection aka the Husna touchup. 

https://i.imgur.com/v44If0M.png: Tumhara PSD folder chori kar lungi mai. Wher the hell do you manage to pick such sexy earthy tones? WHy the hell i am not able to pull brown shades and this girl makes it feel so easy peasy (which i think it won't be) but still. The styling and the textures are out of this world. There's the bit of intelligent PSing and i appreciate that. 

The rest 3 caps are so stunning. The colouring in them with soft blur effect make them worthy to gawk. And damn Jen looks so seductive in the pictures. 

You are free to run in the IF jungle but your visit will be futile if one haven't stumbled upon the hidden treasure of Husna's wonderland. I shall be smelling out the inspiration like marijuana. Damn now i'm high 😎  When will I be getting the next set of drugs bruhh??

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent work, Husna! 🤗 Coloring is so damn gorgeous! <3
minakrish thumbnail
Husnaaa... I'm so sorry I'm late. 🤗 I've missed you so much. ❤️
Coming to the update, it is spectacular.. Loved all the gifs and siggies you made. Particularly love the JW ones coz you do magic when it comes to that woman. ❤️ The Haq Se ones and YUDKBH ones are beautiful too and Prithvi Vallabh gifs are grand.
You my girl, as I say always, do wandwork on anything you make. Love you Hus. ❤️
~ Mrina <3