| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 33

Posted: 6 years ago
edited.
You already know my reaction towards the first set, time for the second now.

OH MY GOD GIRL HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO MAKE SUCH AMAZING STUFF T_T

Those bahubali icons are lovee! Esp the first one with that little tinge of blue over b/w. Gives an amazing effect.

The bahubali sig, AHHH such classy blending, style, plus those textures suit a little too well! 

My suggestion <3 You've nailed it Husna ❤️ The first one,The use of textures, the style, the color isolation at the right places with a mix of B/W makes it looks so elegant and pretty <3 

Devakshi GIFS 😳😳 Such classy ones. The coloring T_T Sooo pretty!! I feel like churaofying these styles now 🤣

Keep all the pretty stuff coming ❤️
Edited by panchan - 6 years ago
OMG! Omg Omg! Husna, that Bahubali siggy is simply breathtaking.  Absolutely love the coloring, blending and textures. Using it RIGHT AWAY. 
Rest of the update is superb as well.👏 Absolutely adore the coloring and sharpness of the pic spam and the Devakshi gifs are lovely.
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 6 years ago
OMG! Breathtaking update! 
Husna 🤗

Another gorgeous set of suggestions😳

http://i.imgur.com/hXS5xe1.png Love the style of this bahubali siggy😳

I love the 1st la la land siggy the most

And the Devakshi gifs r PERFECTION

Keep creating more😳

--Aishu--🤡
Edited by -PyaariBhootni- - 6 years ago
Hus, you are as I call you.. the brightest witch of India Forums and the wand works definitely create magic.

All the suggestions are so beautiful.. My favourite was the Lala Land ones.. ❤️ Brilliant as usual. 😳

~ Mrina <3
Originally posted by .annihilation.

Bahubali | Suggested by Janaki.

La la land| Suggested by panchan

TAKE A FREAKING BOW PLEASE! ❤️

Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Hus, you are as I call you.. the brightest witch of India Forums and the wand works definitely create magic.

All the suggestions are so beautiful.. My favourite was the Lala Land ones.. ❤️ Brilliant as usual. 😳

~ Mrina <3
@pink one Well said mrinziee
This is EFFIN' BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! SO SO SO WONDERFUL.
LaLa Land stuff is something I can look at it for hours. Its so beautiful.  Even the Bahubali ones are so much hard work and precision. It really must need patience and wilingess to bring out things that are so artistically beautiful. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Oh and DeVakshi gifs are just PURE LOVE! Every gif is such a perfect moment 😳

-Chitra 
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 6 years ago
Holy Moly ! This was needed badly like a hard drug. I'll be gawking at those awestruck edits then wake up and comment.