| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 22

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago

Resources.

PSD Coloring #32.

Credit is not mandatory but highly appreciated.

Download HERE

- Follow the instructions given in the sample image to use the PSD.

GIF PSD #2.

If you can, credit for this one please if you use/download because this is one PSD I worked extremely HARD for. Stern Smile

Download HERE

- Should work on any kind of scene. Adjust layers accordingly. Add brightness/curves/levels if need be.

-----

PSD credits (for update) : amidstthehues/fb, Virina/IF, pyaarkahanicolorings/tumblr and myself.

Texture credits (for update) :  amidstthehues/fb

Edited by .annihilation. - 4 years ago
Aiii those vitharv gifs. Heart aiii those promo gifsBlushing
Dbo stuff was gorgeous, you know we trio single handedly made a DT note possible LOL so you didn't make anything from show after that? The icon mais use is so gorgeous! You planning to watch NB? Me too but I don't like reality shows and DTT is bloody annoying! Make something on Shoaib dipika please they are Heart rooting for them this season. Koi nayi even your hariyali looks pretty ROFL

Thanks for pm and please K ko bolo to give us thirsty soul something. Oh those shantanu icon set you made for bday is so gorgeous. Everything is gorgeous what the heck.

Tata

Originally posted by .Avengers.

Aiii those vitharv gifs. Heart aiii those promo gifsBlushing
Thank youuus. <3 

Dbo stuff was gorgeous, you know we trio single handedly made a DT note possible LOL 

Ah, the things we're capable of. ROFL 

so you didn't make anything from show after that? 

Nope, didn't. Watched some scenes here and there though.

The icon mais use is so gorgeous! You planning to watch NB? Me too but I don't like reality shows and DTT is bloody annoying! Make something on Shoaib dipika please they are Heart rooting for them this season. 

I can't stand Divyanka, she seems so pretentious, so over the top and so arrogant. Stern Smile She's SP's darling, they're going to promo DT-Vivek like hell, beware. LOL I actually like MoNaya Heart but I know they have got average dancing skills. Yeah, there's something really endearing about Shoaib Dipika. Embarrassed Probably in next update, yep. 

Koi nayi even your hariyali looks pretty ROFL

LOLLOL

Thanks for pm and please K ko bolo to give us thirsty soul something. Oh those shantanu icon set you made for bday is so gorgeous. Everything is gorgeous what the heck.

Thank you! K has some stuff that she hasn't posted yet but bandi ko update ke liye convince karna is mushkil. LOL I'll pass on the message though. 

Tata

Hug

You GIF master.  Hug

http://i.imgur.com/iLVx1CH.gif - This set is beyond beautiful. Love the way the reads stand out. I could drool forever.  

http://imgur.com/S5lyiAs  - This icon set is beautifully made. So much variety mahn! Star

Btw, they GOT married? Like how? Last time I checked Vividha was married to Atharv's bro? Ermm

The Beyhadh gifs are heavenly, I've seen most of them in tumblr (stalker? who stalker? ). LOL
The red fits in perfectly. Overall it seems like a conceptual set. Clap

https://extraimage.net/images/2017/02/26/c0d9bbed47827c3d998f427a2766fadf.png - The coloring is beautiful <3. And you've actually merged some pics together right? I haven't really seen that in picspams, but it looks so cool that even I might try it. 

Downloaded the resources. Please keep blessing us with GIF PSDs. 

Edited by Starwalker. - 4 years ago
Stunning update once again by you!

I love how you keep experimenting with your work. And the results are always awesome.

coming back to your update..those beyhadh ones are my most favourite from this update.Others are great too but beyhadh ones are the best amongst all.

I really am glad you updated, but do not know whhat to comment, on, cos I have given feedback on all, in CGs, as I stalk you, =p.

Few, I did not comment on. Haryali one looks pro, and both psds are stunners. Conceptual gif set is stunner, waiting for full one.

-Madz
beyhadh stuff is awesome husna really gr8 stuff 
i am in love with your works please do make on dev-sona too after leap episodes
Beyhadlicious updateHeart
Res for nowEmbarrassed
-----------------------------
Husna Droolicious, beyhadlicious, giflicious,colorful updateApprove

Love the effect and coloring used here and Jen here looks stunningStern Smile

https://i.imgur.com/ZXEDBkU.png this siggy is P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N. love the color comboEmbarrassed

The DBO stuffs r damn brilliant especially the 2 picspamsHeartgorgeousness they rEmbarrassed

aka the show I plan to watch but just don't give DTD the microphone and the show should get easier to tolerate.Stern Smile

this cracked me upROFLi have the same thoughts btwTonguewil u be able to make on sanam-abigail to if possibleEmbarrassed

JNDSD gifs r loveBlushingthe colorings on ur gif r always fabApprovethe suggestion wala gifs too looks amazingClap

Beyhadh ones look stunning!!U have created magic from those crappy quality videosHeartJenny looks beautiful in all these promosEmbarrassed

reqs have come out great as alwayzClap

https://i.imgur.com/Ir52arl.png the color combo looks great hereStar

K's bday stuff looks the best ApproveRi's banner is beautifully done as wellClap

Keep creating more husnaHug

--Aishu--
Edited by -PyaariBhootni- - 4 years ago