| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 14

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by .Avengers.

When you gonna edit the title?
Net slow che will come back after 2am๐Ÿ˜†

Edited.

Omg those siggies!!! And that HayMur gif set (why no stack eh๐Ÿ˜ก) and of course the Beyhadh set, saw them already in CG. Eveyrhing is pretty, aur Kya bolu you are one of the best of this place. K kidhar hai? We all wanted long update from her she left in frustration kya๐Ÿ˜†

Saved all of them. If nabila ka icha huyi I will get stacked HayMur set and then I may use it. If you already have stacked please post karo. PLEASE!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks for pm

Thank you so much for all the tareef. <3 โค๏ธ As for the stacks, itne saare gifs karne ke baad mere energy aur PS dono ne kaha, 'bas kar de meri amma, aur kitna use karegi mujhe?' ๐Ÿ˜†

If Nabila doesn't come to your rescue, you can get them stacked HERE Although, you might have to wait a little 'cause I don't think there are too many people available there to take requests. If both options don't work out, kisi din mera dil reham khane ko kiya toh I'll post the stacked versions. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, nahi nahi. K tum log se frustrate nahi hoti. Usko stupidity frustrate karti hai bas. ๐Ÿ˜† She hasn't made enough stuff to be able to put up an update, that is what she's told me.

Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by itsokaysammy

super gorgeous update dear.. i totally loved the coloring in gifs.. esp the indigo blue ones..
that little bit saturated with cyan color shade looks pretty..
sorry, but i think there is a typo in the text used in Goblin sig.. mentioning that because that's written in larger font.

love
-Akki

Thanks, Akki! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Oh, you're right! Thanks for pointing it out. Although, there's nothing I can do about it now. ๐Ÿ˜†
Lovely update :)
I loved Jenny's avis with the red box, but my fav is HayMur stuff
Ever dropped in a gallery and seeing it dripped with PERFECTION? Well i just witnessed it here :| HOW? HOW? HOW? 
Gosh this place is nothing short of awesomeness. Dude thank you very much first, because i was badly in need of some inspiration to do my siggy stuffs and voila, i got it.  I seriously wished i was a viewer or fan of any of these shows, i would have put them already in my sigbox *miffed* 

Beyhadh: Beyhadh stuffs are the killer ones. Dude i want that colouring of the 2nd gifs sets alright. Am drooling, crying and craving for it. The style is perfect and so are the textures on it. I loved the red overlay on it. It's simply OUTSTANDING. 

ALA: The colouring on those gifs are amazing man. Like theres no flaw. I can already read Perfection on them. I kinda love the colouring you've used though. It's freaking gorgeous and it lift up the high quality of the avis too. You are doing really good job with your avi styles lately. [I know i keep repeating myself] LOL 

Kdrama: That Picspam in black-white--AHH! What a wonderful edit. I love the soft colors used even in the coloured version. Your texture give another thumb up touch as well.

PakDrama: Wow i totally dig the bright colouring on that gif set. Can't take my eyes on how beautiful it looks like. 

Short and sweet and just perfect. Gosh Husna, it's you slaying it with every update you coming up with. Can't wait to see more from Kankshita now. LOL

So what shall I choose as my fav *thinking* how about everything ๐Ÿ˜†
How do u expect me to choose a fav when all of it is this amazing, all the creations are beyond perfection and absolutely stunning ๐Ÿ‘... I don't watch beyhad but I do love Jennifer and she looks beautiful in the bridal attire and the below gifs of her are amazing, I always love to see a grainless gifs ๐Ÿ˜ณ and yours is entirely flawless, and the haymur's are a bliss 
Love your PSDs, please do keep doing it more 
Thanks for the PM, keep doing more and do PM me again ๐Ÿ˜†
- Neha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I kinda feel, Beyadh happened so Husna could show her hidden skills more, cos as I say your Jen stuff comes professional, you experiment with it, that too becomes a HIT.
Jenny slays the show, you slay with the gifs of her.

1st 2 are scary and intense.
 This set is favorite, fabulous colouring.

Last set is BRILLIANT, she really slays, man. Can feel thru the gifs, and red overlay does wonders. Textures.

I feel you must again do a small gif tutorial Husna. Making so Crystal Clear gifs, like water.

HayMur: Love the 1st set, colouring is magic.

https://i.imgur.com/97wGUEn.gif This ofc is the update stealer. Brilliantly executed and coloured, might I just add, a great scene to pick too. Have not seen the scene, but was the paint red?
The blue looks fab though.

Last set too looks Great. Love the bold colouring.

2nd psd looks great.

I truly missed your icons, and spam style stuff you made.

Originally posted by Madhura..

I kinda feel, Beyadh happened so Husna could show her hidden skills more, cos as I say your Jen stuff comes professional, you experiment with it, that too becomes a HIT.
Jenny slays the show, you slay with the gifs of her.

1st 2 are scary and intense.
This set is favorite, fabulous colouring.

Last set is BRILLIANT, she really slays, man. Can feel thru the gifs, and red overlay does wonders. Textures.

That's a huge one, Madz! ๐Ÿค— Thank you so very much. โค๏ธ Jen's been my muse since forever now. I think when both like a person/actor/her work and also feel a personal connect of sorts, the stuff does come out good because you'll try to give it your all and leave no room for compromise. 

I feel you must again do a small gif tutorial Husna. Making so Crystal Clear gifs, like water.

Basically, it's really just LOADS of patience and HOURS of work put in. Choosing and try out the best possible coloring, whether you hunt one down or color it yourself. I probably do a tutorial some time in future but don't have the energy to do so any time soon. ๐Ÿ˜† I'll share some of my latest gif psds, though. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

HayMur: Love the 1st set, colouring is magic.

http://i.imgur.com/97wGUEn.gif This ofc is the update stealer. Brilliantly executed and coloured, might I just add, a great scene to pick too. Have not seen the scene, but was the paint red?
The blue looks fab though.

Thank you! The paint they were playing around was blue only. But the scene had other colors (orange, green etc) as well. 

Last set too looks Great. Love the bold colouring.

2nd psd looks great.

I truly missed your icons, and spam style stuff you made.

I do too. ๐Ÿ˜† Gif-ing takes up so much of time, energy and patience that I'm hardly left with any to do icons or signatures. 
FABBB Update Husna!โค๏ธeverything is looking just BRILLIANT!too good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Jennifer avis are looking just AWESOMEEE!!!! too good i loved this set of avis you made!! just SHEER BRILLIANCE!loving the new styleee!!

the turkish avi set is just STUNNINGGG!!โ˜ข๏ธโค๏ธwow!!LOVEEE how they came out!! the style tooo good!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

the suggestions have come out BRILLIANT! all the suggestions are looking FABULOUS!!!!โค๏ธโค๏ธMy fav were Afreen's and Mrina's 2nd suggโค๏ธ

this is just AMAZINGGG!!! LOVEE LOVEEE how it came out , loving the new styless !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

keep ROCKING! cant wait to see moree!!โค๏ธ

Amazing update !!
love all the Beyhadh stuff and sherlock psd is lovely <3
Originally posted by -.wanderlust.-

ALA stuff: Already witnessed them in the CG. Needless to say, those are wonderfully colored. Those people there are equally beautiful. <3
Are they free to use?

Thanks, Ayushi! Yep, they're free to use. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ